Dr. Jacinto Manon, MD

Dr. Jacinto Manon, MD

Neurosurgery  |

Dr. Jacinto Manon, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Colorado Springs, CO. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Manon is affiliated with University of Colorado Health - Memorial Hospital Central and Penrose-St. Francis Health Services.

Colorado Springs Neurological Associates

2312 N Nevada Ave Ste 100

Colorado Springs, CO 80907

• AARP
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Colorado Access
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Medicare
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans
  • Zurich

Learn about Dr. Manon

Colorado Springs Neurological Associates is committed to improving the lives of patients and their families by providing exceptional, compassionate, and high quality healthcare that promotes the dignity and well-being of the people we serve. Each patients comfort is our main concern. We believe that it is important to develop a doctor - patient relationship based upon mutual respect and trust. If you're looking for a professional team to help you, or if you're having trouble living with one

Dr. Manon's Experience

Dr. Manon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurosurgery

• Neurosurgery

Dr. Manon does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
  • Brain Cancer
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease

• Cervical Microdiscectomy
  • Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
  • Craniotomy
  • Craniotomy for Brain Tumor
  • CyberKnife®, Cranial (Stereotactic Radiosurgery, Cranial) incl. Gamma Knife and LINAC Photon Beam
  • Deep Brain Stimulation
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Laminectomy
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Spine Surgery
  • Thoracic Surgical Procedure
  • Vagus Nerve Stimulation (VNS)
  • Ventriculoperitoneal Shunt
  • Vertebroplasty

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Universidad Iberoamericana Escuela de Medicina
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • Albert Einstein Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2005
  • New York Hospital of Queens
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • University of Colorado Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Manon has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Manon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Manon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Manon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Penrose-St. Francis Health Services

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Cranial Neurosurgery Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Manon is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Manon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Manon to family and friends
Dr. Manon's Performance
Colorado Springs, CO |
I saw Dr. Manon for my scoliosis. I am very thankful for his honesty, and recommendations. superb care. I highly recommend him without hesitation.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I am thankful for being able to walk normal again. Great doctor!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
If I would have to have additional spine care and surgery I would do it again, with no fear.
Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Manon is a brilliant neurosurgeon. He is knowledgeable, professional and highly skilled. He successfully corrected a cervical herniation with spinal fusion surgery and my relief was immediate. It has been two years since my surgery and I've had no recurring issues. I can highly recommend Dr. Manon.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I had complete confidence and I would recommend him to everybody I know. Care was great and I cannot complain about anything. Everybody involved in my care was TERRIFIC.
Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Manon has been a great doctor to us. He is very attentive to any of my problems and thoughts.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Knowledgeable, Professional, and Thorough. Targeted issues, explained the procedure, and fixed the problem. I'm very satisfied with the results. Thank you.
in CO |
Dr. Manon was very attentive in trying to understand my history and very pro active in getting further testing to discover any underlying issues. I would definitely return to him should I need further medical attention in his area of expertise.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Was very direct and to the point.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
In my first visit I was very relaxed and felt confident and the end of it. Follow up surgery was scheduled expeditiously. Surgery went absolutely perfect. My recovery went smooth and I feel much better. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Manon to my family members and friends. Excellent care, would recommend to anyone.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Would not reccomend this doctor to anyone. Very full of himself! He's terrible!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
very good doctor goes over every thing in detail before surgery and after very satisfied excellent doctor
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I had emergency surgery on my back on 07-14-16 at Penrose Hospital. Dr. Manon was the neurosurgeon who performed the surgery. There was a chance that I could have been paralyzed because of the infection in many of my vertebrae. Dr. Manon performed the surgery so well that I have very little residual effects from the surgery. I found him to be one of the most attentive and concerned physicians I have encountered, always finding the time to talk to me and answer any questions I might have had.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Prior to consulting I was depressed, all the time in pain. Dr. Manon explained in detail what was needed. He is fantastic and made me feel instantly confident in his expertise. Excellent bedside manner. I am not in pain anymore, thanks to Dr. Manon.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Expertise is outstanding; I would highly recommend him as a neurosurgeon Worked well with family as required The only issue was that it took a lot longer than anticipated for surgery to occur which was due to his level of expertise and his waiting list.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
He was very good at explaining everything Very happy with the outcome. did not expect the great results pain level at 9 now 1-2
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Wonderful experience! Back surgery was very successful. Fixed a 5 year back pain problem. Dr. Manon is very nice and the staff is great!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I was here for a surgical consult, due to some injuries to my back. He confirmed my diagnosis, and explained where a few of the doctors had made mistakes. He told me I am not a surgical candidate. This spoke volumes to me, because for some doctors, when they wield a specific hammer, everything looks like a nail. He's personable and thorough, and I really appreciated his candor and understanding.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr Manon was the only Doctor I saw that was not only willing but able to help me deal with my extreme pain. He scheduled me for a Saturday surgery and did an amazing job. I woke up with zero pain and I owe all my new found health to Dr Manon. . I would highly recommend anyone with cervical problems to see Dr Manon. He is by far the best Doctor I have seen during this ordeal
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr Manon was very helpful and made sure that I understood his diagnosis. He is extremely friendly and made me feel comfortable and trusting in what he had to tell me. I would most certainly send a friend or family member to him. His staff is also very friendly and makes you feel at ease.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Manon is an excellent surgeon, and he basically performed a miracle for me with the repair of an odontoid fracture
in Monument, CO |
Dr. Manon did a fusion surgery on my back at L5-S1. I have had no pain since I left the hospital & I am now at 5 weeks post surgery. I find Dr. Manon to be a very caring doctor who takes the time when I am at the office to answer all my questions. He has an excellent bedside manner, a sense of humor & is an extremely knowledgeable & experienced surgeon. Not only would I highly recommend Dr. Manon, I would use him again without any hesitation.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I was in severe pain and nerve debilitation, now at two years I feel terrific. Dr. Manon is the best.
in florissant, Colorado |
He is a great neurosergon and an awesome doctor, he saved my life and i am able to walk because of him. He performed emergency surgery on a epidural lumbar abcess from t-11 to s-1 and if not for him, I owe my ability to walk, and my life to Dr. Manon
in Colorado Springs CO. |
Awesome! I found Dr. Manon on an on line search so I was able to learn about his history and experience before I ever meet him, after our first visit I know that he was the right chose for me. We talked about what need to be done to relieve my neck pain and if an artificial disc was a possible his answer was YES! I was thrilled and the surgery date was set. The day of the surgery I was pretty scared but when Dr. Manon talked with me before the surgery I felt better about what was about to happen
in Divide, Colorado |
Had surgery one year ago for benign growth on spinal cord. Dr Manon gave excellent care,
in Colorado springs Colorado |
He is very pleasant to talk to after you're initial visit.
in Florissant, Co |
He is a very personable Dr, he explains his procedure's in depth and expectations
My , MyPMyPPP HE IS A REALLY V My experience is amazing he is a very god O Dr Manon is a amazing . I was s Dr Dr mansion Dr Manon is a great person & amazing doctor too. I would highly recommended him to friends and family.
Have you seen Dr. Jacinto Manon, MD?
Are you Dr. Manon?

Visit Dr. Manon

Dr. Manon accepts 15 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna
  • Colorado Access
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Medicare
    Special Needs Plan SNP
    Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans

Colorado Springs, CO 80907
University of Colorado Health - Memorial Hospital Central
1400 E Boulder St
Colorado Springs, CO 80909

More Neurosurgery Specialists like Dr. Manon at Colorado Springs Neurological Associates