Dr. Jacinthe Malalis, DO

Dr. Jacinthe Malalis, DO

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation | Female

Dr. Malalis received her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Creighton University and her Doctor of Osteopathy from Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine. She completed her Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation residency at Lousiana State University. Dr Malalis is a member of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, the International Spine Intervention Society, and the American Association of of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine and the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.

Dr. Malalis' Experience

See how Dr. Malalis' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Malalis

Dr. Malalis accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Malalis has admitting privileges.

Dr. Malalis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Malalis to family and friends
Dr. Malalis' Performance
in Dekalb, IL |
I have been seen by Dr. Malalis for several different issues. She and her staff are very knowledgeable, caring professionals who take the time to help you understand your diagnosis and treatments. I would recommend Dr. Malalis to anyone that needs help. She's the Best.
in Sycamore, IL |
I have been under the care of Dr. Malalis who has been diligently trying to find the exact cause of my orthopedic problem. She is kind, compassionate, caring and determined. Her staff, Matt, Bonnie and Carly are so friendly and welcoming and never fail to take the time, as Dr. Malalis does, to answer questions and they all show their patients that they truly care.
in Dekalb, IL |
Every visit was very cordial and professional. I was treated in nurturing manner. Dr. Malalis and her assistant were very good at making me feel comfortable and the assisted me in ridding me of the pain that I had experienced for a long time. Thank you and keep up the good work.
in Yorkville, IL |
She was very caring and explained my x-ray with language I could understand. She is very pleasant and concerned about your time waiting to see her. I would strongly recommend her to my friends and family.
in DeKalb Il. |
Dr. Malaise was very professional and diagnosed my problems accurately and explained in detail what the treatment would be and what I was to expect during treatment.
in Dekalb, IL |
Dr. Malalis listened carefully to me, was kind, and worked to figure out the best way to assist me.
in Malta, IL |
Dr. Malalis was thorough, kind and took her time understanding my issue and determining the cause and solution for my pain.
in Sycamore, IL |
Dr. Malalis is an excellent Doctor and I highly recommend her to anyone suffering from pain for the following reasons. She is very technically proficient and knowledgeable in current practices in her field. In addition, she and the staff she chooses, have the kindness and empathy to deal with patients that live with a lot of extreme pain. She has helped me with injections in my back for arthritis and in my head for migraines. I can't thank her enough for what she has done for me.
in Rochelle, IL |
She is a compassionate doctor who truly cares about her patients. I have been seeing Dr. Malalis for over a year for arthritis in my lower back and now recently to help diagnose the tingling and numbness in my hand. She listens attentively and spends time getting to know me as a person and what my health goals are. Every procedure is explained in detail in terms that I can understand. I have never felt rushed and just another patient, she is there for me and gives me her attention.
in Monroe Center, IL |
I have been under Dr. Malalis's care for a little over two years. When I have lower back pain flair ups, Dr. Malalis is quick to diagnose, treat, and correct my lower back pain. With her treatment suggestions and protocols, I have experienced pain relief that has allowed me to get back to my busy life. She listens to my concerns and explains my conditions in terms that I can understand. I would suggest to anyone experiencing back pain to see Dr. Malalis. I'm glad I have her on my team.
in DeKalb, Illinois |
Dr. Malalis is a compassionate, sincere doctor. She has treated my daughter for over a year and I would highly recommend her. She offers other treatments if unsuccessful with one. She is one of the most patient and kind doctors that has treated my daughter's condition. My daughter wholeheartedly agrees with me.
in Sycamore, IL |
I am an over 4 year patient of Dr. Malalis' diagnosed with degenerative disk disease and spinal arthritis. After receiving a summons for jury duty, I informed the court that I am unable to sit for extended periods of time due to my condition. The court advised that a simple letter from her stating that would exclude me from duty. She refused to write the letter stating that she was uncomfortable writing it. I must conclude that she is uncomfortable with her diagnosis and will not stand by it.
Have you seen Dr. Jacinthe Malalis, DO?
Are you Dr. Malalis?

Compare Dr. Malalis

Dr. Malalis says...

Dr. Malalis received her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Creighton University and her Doctor of Osteopathy from Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine.  She completed her Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation residency at Lousiana State University.  Dr Malalis is a member of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, the International Spine Intervention Society, and the American Association of of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine and the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.

Dr. Malalis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
  •  Board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Dr. Malalis has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Malalis' Board Certifications

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

• Brachial Plexus Palsy
  • Lumbar Radiculopathy
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Piriformis Syndrome

Creighton University

Graduated in 2002

St. Ignatius College Preparatory

Graduated in 1998

Dr. Malalis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Malalis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation