Dr. Joseph R. Millet Jr., MD

Dr. Joseph R. Millet Jr., MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 70 years old

"As a physician, my goals are to promote health and wellness, to encourage physical fitness appropriate for the patient's age, to prevent disease and to provide quality personal care for those patients who develop brief or long term illnesses. This includes treatment programs for obesity, hypertension, diabetes mellitus, heart disease, lung disease, gastrointestinal disorders, neurological and musculosketel symptoms."Read more

STPN
80 Gardenia Dr # B
Covington, LA 70433 Get Directions

Dr. Millet Jr.'s Experience

See how Dr. Millet Jr.'s experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Millet Jr.

Dr. Millet Jr. accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Millet Jr. has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Millet Jr.'s Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Millet Jr. to family and friends
4.3
Experience with Dr. Millet Jr.
Dr. Millet Jr.'s Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (17)
Dr. Millet Jr. Says:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Healthgrades profile to share your opinion. I value your input. Hearing from patients like you helps me examine how I come across as a caregiver and physician. It helps me improve my interactions with patients and ultimately the patient experience in my office. Please contact my office manager at 985-871-5900 if you'd like to discuss your experience in more detail.

in covington |
Dr. Millet has been my primary care physician for many years. He is caring and professional. He addresses my concerns and has always taken excellent care of my needs. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Miller - His staff are also excellent!
in Folsom, LA |
Dr. Millet has always shown great care and concern about me as a patient. He takes the time to answer any questions that I might have. I always feel like he is genuinely concerned with my overall health care. I feel that he is a proactive physician in that he always tries to find the root cause of any medical problems that I and not simply treat my symptoms.
in Covington, LA |
He is professional, kind. listens, not rushed. Always brightens my day.
Denver, CO |
I was told that I had to have my picture taken or the doctor would not refill my prescriptions. I don't know what one has to do with the other but I will find another doctor that doesn't feel he has to control every aspect of my life and freedoms.
in Hammond, LA |
Dr. Millet is a very caring physician and up to date on all latest medications etc he always takes time to make sure you have asked and understand all his advise
Have you seen Dr. Joseph R. Millet Jr., MD?
Are you Dr. Millet Jr.?

Compare Dr. Millet Jr.

More Internists like Dr. Millet Jr. at STPN

Dr. Millet Jr.'s Care Philosophy

Dr. Millet Jr. says...

Dr. Millet Jr.'s experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Louisiana not available

Dr. Millet Jr. has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Millet Jr.'s Board Certifications

• Anemia
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression

Charity Hospital and Medical Center of La At No

Completed in 1975

Tulane University of Louisiana

Graduated in 1968

Dr. Millet Jr. does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Millet Jr. and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Electrocardiogram (EKG)