Dr. J Martin, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 45

Dr. Martin

Shady Grove Fertility - Pennsylvania

865 Easton Rd Ste 290 Warrington, PA 18976

Dr. J Martin, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Warrington, PA and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from Yale University School Of Medicine in 2003 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Dr. Martin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Martin

Dr. Martin?
Dr. Martin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. J Martin, MD
The entire clinical team was amazing! They were very knowledgeable, caring, and clear. They were more than happy to answer any questions we had and took as much time as needed. We couldn't have asked for a better appointment! We left feeling supported and positive!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. J Martin, MD?
Dr. Martin and Debbie Dancer were hands down the best practitioners we've ever dealt with in any type of care in our lives. They were patient with our questions, renewed our faith in the process after we had a miscarriage, were thorough in their treatment plan, and truly made my wife and I feel like their priority every time we saw them no matter how busy they were. I recommend Shady Grove Fertility to anyone who will listen! We are now 13 weeks pregnant and still can't believe sometimes that our dream is coming true. We're forever grateful to the SGF team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. J Martin, MD?
Dr. Martin and the nursing staff at Shady Grove Fertility in Warrington were amazing to work with - I would highly recommend them! From the initial consultation, through the entire process (which for us consisted of a few rounds of IUIs and finally a successful round of IVF), Dr. Martin was patient, friendly and very thorough in explaining things. The nursing staff became like friends - always available to answer questions over the phone or via email, and even told me to stay in touch with any questions now that I've "graduated" on to my regular OBGYN. They made a scary process a whole lot easier for me and I can't thank them enough for that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. J Martin, MD?
Before treated by Dr. Martin at SGF, I had 2 rounds of IVF at a major hospital. It was a horrible experience. My 2nd round of IVF was ended by a missed miscarriage. I still remember that when I asked the nurse what was the heart rate, the nurse coldly replied "there was no heart rate". After I left the ultrasound room crying, a few nurses were joking and laughing right outside that room. I decided that it was the time to switch to a new clinic. It was the best decision ever. I was so lucky to have Dr. Martin as my primary doctor at Shady Grove. He is professional, patient, personal, and care very much about his patients. He is always willing to personalize the treatment strategy for me. The entire medical team provides excellent care to patients too. I always feel relaxed and have full confidence in Dr. Martin's team. They are like a family to me. It is a miracle that after several rounds of IVF, I now have a 2-week old healthy baby boy sleeping right next to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. J Martin, MD?
My husband and I saw Dr. Martin and his staff from Feb 2019 until Dec 2019. We went to Shady Grove not knowing what our future would hold in terms of becoming parents, but the minute we left our first consultation we felt a huge weight lift off of our shoulders. Dr. Martin was compassionate every step of the way. When going through fertility treatments/testing you are constantly worried about the next test, or the next process. Dr. Martin was always honest with us and helped us keep our worries minimal so we could focus on the end goal - getting pregnant! The nursing staff at Shady Grove Warrington was also amazing. They were caring, knowledgeable, communication was always open, and you didn't just feel like a number.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. J Martin, MD?
Dr. Martin was amazing from start to finish! Me and my husband were with shady grove for about 10 months and couldn’t speak higher of the staff and dr. Martin.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. J Martin, MD?
Dr. Martin was so easy to speak with and he was so clear with information he made it very easy to understand and really, actually, learn. It was an amazing experience meeting with him and the whole team at Shady Grove
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. J Martin, MD?
I would 1000% recommend Dr. Martin my family and friends. He was warm and friendly and made things easy to understand. He spends time with his patients and never rushes you, even if you’re like me and have a million questions. My husband and I were extremely glad we came to his office for our treatment. After over 5 hard sad years of infertility, we finally didn’t feel alone any more. We finally had a doctor who didn’t judge us or tell us we weren’t ready to be parents (yes that actually happened to us). Dr. Martin is the best of the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. J Martin, MD?
Extremely attentive and helpful. He takes the time to walk you through all of the steps and information. He's very friendly and comforting for what is a very difficult journey. He was very reassuring and I'd definitely recommend him to anyone looking for reproductive help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. J Martin, MD?
I have never met a doctor who is so caring and invested in his patients. He also has a great read on people, and was able to meet me where I was in my journey, and helped me understand each option and empowered me to make decisions. He was supportive and reassuring so I didn’t feel like I was in an IVF factory, getting pushed aside for the next patient. I was given all of the attention I needed. Beyond his expertise, I was always aware that Dr. Martin was invested in my case.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. J Martin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Martin?

Ryan Martin, M.D. is a board certified reproductive endocrinologist at Shady Grove Fertility in Warrington, PA. He earned his medical degree from the Yale University School of Medicine and completed his Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Yale-...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Yale-New Haven Hospital
Yale University
2003
Yale University School Of Medicine
Arizona State University

Dr. Martin accepts

Dr. Martin accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
Johns Hopkins HealthCare LLC
Johns Hopkins Advantage MD
Kaiser Permanente
Keystone Health Plan East
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
One Health
One Net
Oxford Health Plans
Private HealthCare Systems
QualCare
Tricare
Basic Plan

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Martin treats your condition or procedure

• Infertility
  • Infertility Surgery
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Multiple Miscarriages
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Ovulatory Dysfunction
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Premature Ovarian Failure