Dr. James K. Zimmer, MD

Dr. James K. Zimmer, MD

Family Medicine  |
8 reviews

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Guardian
  • Health Net
  • Health Net of California
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • PHCS

It is a partnership in care that we attempt to maximize one's health. We communicate openly and fully with our patients to provide them with timely, quality and effective care for their health needs.Read more

Dr. Zimmer's Experience

See how Dr. Zimmer's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Zimmer

Dr. Zimmer accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Zimmer has admitting privileges.

Dr. Zimmer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zimmer to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Zimmer's Performance
in San Jose, CA |
Dr Zimmer's kind and extremely knowledgeable care of my family for decades has saved lives (coronary care) , provided critical guidance (teenage crisis management), needed senior care for my mother, and neurological guidance for me ( M.S.) Being our family doctor has given our family peace of mind and confidence in the utmost quality of a personable medical professional. Mary Poe-Rubino
in Campbell, CA |
As an adult, I think he is the best physician I've ever had and had him for the past 15 years, I believe. He takes the time to answer questions, to ask questions, and to explain the reasons for recommending further testing. He had been recommended to me by a friend who had been his patient for years also. I trust him.
in San Jose, CA |
Dr. Zimmer is one of the most thorough ,caring Dr.s I have ever been to, He has been my GP for over 30 yrs. No complaints only praises.!They didn't make them like him anymore!
in New York City, NY |
I live in NYC and will never find a more caring man than Dr. Zimmer! He was my Dr. For most of the 90s and they don't come better than he. The best way to say this as well is there is a very short supply today of Docs as caring as Kirk Zimmer. Ric Scott SAGAFTRA NYC Branch
in San Jose, CA |
I've been a patient of Dr. Zimmer's for about 30 years. I find him to be a dedicated, thorough doctor. He always allows time for questions and explanations. He covers all the bases to make sure he can diagnose correctly including tests if necessary or referrals to specialists. I am in confident, professional hands with Dr. Zimmer as my GP.
Have you seen Dr. James K. Zimmer, MD?
Are you Dr. Zimmer?

Compare Dr. Zimmer

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Zimmer at Blossom Ridge Medical Group

Dr. Zimmer's Care Philosophy

Dr. Zimmer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for California.

Dr. Zimmer does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Zimmer and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of British Columbia

Graduated in 1973

Highland General Hospital

Completed in 1974

University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine

Graduated in 1970

• Tagalog

Dr. Zimmer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zimmer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Zimmer does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Zimmer and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.