Dr. J Edward Rosenthal, MD

Practices Cardiology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 24 reviews.
Author:
Great cardiologist that diagnosed me correctly in the late 80s without the technology afforded to doctors today. I am very fortunate to have had his care for so many years
Author:
I have been going to Dr. Rosenthal for over 13 years. He is very good. Dr Rosenthal put a stent in main artery in 2005. I never had any problems with it. I am 75 years old. He is very easy to talk with about any issues.
Author:
I have been seeing Dr Rosenthal for 20 plus years. I feel very blessed to have Dr Rosenthal taking Car of me. I have had two open heart surgery’s and may stints and I am still here to tell you about them. His care for me has been second to none
Author:
Very good and excellent heart doctor known him and been a patient of his since 1999. highly recommended Dr. Rosenthal as a very good doctor.
Author:
I have been a patient of Dr. Rosenthal's for 21 years. I have total of 5 stent placements. It has been 26 years since the last two were placed. Not one of my placements has had a problem. It had been 2 1/2 years since my last visit, which includes Thallium testing. When I called for an appointment I was able to schedule an appointment within a week. I was also glad to learn the Dr. Rosenthaal was still seeing patients. Everything went like clock work. Everyone is so friendly, it felt like home.
Author:
I have been a patient of Dr. Rosenthal for over 10 years. I make a 60 mile round trip to see him once a year. He is by far the most knowledgable and sharpest cardiologist I have ever seen. I will be a patient till the day he retires. He is in a class by himself.
Author:
Absolutely connected to his patients...listens and instinctively knows how to proceed in your treatment. He is relaxed and at the same time communicates what his plan is for your well being. If you are nervous he is calming. You could not be in better hands! As a bonus ...has a great sense of humor!
Author:
Dr. Rosenthal has been my cardiologist since I was diagnosed with Congestive Heart Failure over 15 years ago and has seen me through my heart transplant in 2010 and post transplant procedures. I could not have asked for better care, more compassion, skill and understanding. He also has a wonderful sense of humor.
Author:
Dr. Rosenthal has been my cardiologist for many years. He listens and answers all of my questions. He is very thorough in his exams. He has also put in most of my 10 stents I have today. I trust him implicitly with my heart health.
Author:
My visit with Dr. Rosenthal was a great one. Dr Rosenthal is very professional, courteous, and is very knowledgeable in his field.
Author:
Amazing, wonderful doctor! Please, Please don't retire. We need doctors like you.