Dr. J T. Andrews, MD

Dr. J T. Andrews, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery | Male | 51 years old

23 reviews| Leave a review

Patient Testimonials

Dr. Andrews specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery and practices in Houston, TX. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Andrews? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Andrews' Experience

See how Dr. Andrews' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Andrews

Experience with Dr. Andrews
Dr. Andrews' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (22)
in Houston, TX |
I have been so very happy with my experience with Dr. Andrews that I would never consider using any other surgeon for facial plastic surgery. I would certainly recommend him to anyone considering facial reconstruction or nose surgery, he is the best and the outcome was exactly what I wanted (even better than I was expecting)!
in Houston, TX |
What a great experience. I went in looking tired and haggard. I walked out looking refreshed. No less than a dozen people have offered comments about how pretty I look over the last two weeks. All of the comments were unsolicited! Dr. A spent a lot of time with me explaining how my face had aged in a way that made complete sense to me. He then recommended a plan that I followed. I am very pleased!! Highly recommend!
in Elizabethtown, KY |
Dr Andrews is truly amazing! I have been a patient for the last 4 years and each time I am blown away by his expertise to reverse the signs of aging. He refreshes the appearance verses changing it, and that is what I loved the most. Very subtle approach and natural. From the beginning consult, to the final treatment, I experienced true professionalism from him and his staff. The office setting is very elegant and comfortable. Dr. Andrews you are the Best of the Best !
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Andrews is amazing, professional and maybe even a magician. I visited his office yesterday and today I feel 10 years younger and confidant without makeup. His staff is wonderful and courteous. His office environment is clean, upscale and easy to access. The thing I love most about Dr. Andrews is his goal is never to make you look different than yourself but instead to look well rested- exactly what I am looking for. Will be a lifetime client! He is simply the best.
in Houston, TX |
Started coming here after seeing my sister-in-laws work. Really wanted to get lip injections but have been terribly nervous, best decision I made was to come to Dr. Andrews and his team. My confidence has sky rocketed and I get so many compliments that I just look "more youthful", nothing out of control noticeable which I love! You will love him!
in Houston, TX |
We love Dr. Andrews -self and my girls have been coming here for years and we have recfomended many to do the same. He is beyond polite, professional, and keeps any anxiety at bay. The entire team is amazing and office is clean and lovely. Absolutley book here if looking to keep work done.
in Kyle, TX |
Hands down the best in town -- after searching for a doctor for a while I was recommended to Dr. Andrews by a friend and could not have gotten luckier. We aptly call him "Dr. Face" at home and it is so fitting! Every visit is quick, comfortable and I leave looking and feeling refreshed. I get filler under my eyes and Botox, love love love. If you are looking for someone in town, absolutely wait for your appointment and see him-- will not disappoint.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I am blown away by the results I achieved. I traveled from out of state after I saw the results of a friend who had done the same. I will definitely go back again. His plan is for me to come once a year. The results are worth it!
in Houston, TX |
Excellent doctor. Thorough. Explained his plan well and then worked magic on my face. I look 10 years younger! I am very pleased.
in Houston, Texas |
Great experience. Thorough, meticulous. Very pleased with my result!
in Houston, TX |
I could not be happier with my facial rejuvenation performed by Dr. Andrews. He strives for very natural look so that you look like you, only a younger version of you. He takes time to explain all the options, both surgical and non-surgical, to assist you in making the best decision for yourself and your goals.
in Houston, TX |
Fantastic, caring doctor. I was very nervous going in. I interviewed four different plastic surgeons. I felt most comfortable with Dr. Andrews. He took time to understand what was bothering me. He was the only doctor to request photographs of me from when I was a younger woman as he explained he wanted to see the exact shape of my face when i was younger. I had a full facelift and laser treatment of the skin around my mouth. I am ecstatic! I look younger and fresh. And I look natural!
Have you seen Dr. J T. Andrews, MD?
Are you Dr. Andrews?

Compare Dr. Andrews

Dr. Andrews' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
    •  Board certified in Otolaryngology

Dr. Andrews has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Andrews' Board Certifications

Graduated in 1991

University Of Texas Houston Texas

• French
    • German

Dr. Andrews does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Andrews and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Carbon Dioxide Laser Skin Resurfacing Treatment
    • Cosmetic Facial Implant Surgery
    • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
    • ENT Surgery
    • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
    • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
    • Head and Neck Surgery
    • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
    • Laser Skin Resurfacing
    • Mini Fift
    • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
    • Nasal Surgery
    • Non-Ablative Laser Skin Rejuvenation
    • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
    • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
    • Tonsillectomy
    • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
    • Wound Repair
    You've got options
    Here's a few other providers to consider
    Filter Your Results