Dr. J Andrews, MD

Dr. J Andrews, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. J Andrews, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 26 years.

3355 W Alabama St Ste 200

Houston, TX 77098

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Humana Health Plan of Texas

Learn about Dr. Andrews

See how frequently Dr. Andrews performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Nosebleed
Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
Gastrointestinal Diseases

Dr. Andrews's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

• Chronic Sinusitis
  • Deviated Septum
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Nosebleed
  • Sinusitis

• Biopsy
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Carbon Dioxide Laser Skin Resurfacing Treatment
  • Cosmetic Facial Implant Surgery
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Laser Skin Resurfacing
  • Mini Fift
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Non-Ablative Laser Skin Rejuvenation
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
  • Scar Revision Surgery
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Skin Resurfacing
  • Sleep Apnea Surgery

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • University Of Texas Houston Texas

Dr. Andrews has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • German

Dr. Andrews does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Andrews and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Andrews' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Andrews to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Andrews' Performance
in Houston, TX |
I have been so very happy with my experience with Dr. Andrews that I would never consider using any other surgeon for facial plastic surgery. I would certainly recommend him to anyone considering facial reconstruction or nose surgery, he is the best and the outcome was exactly what I wanted (even better than I was expecting)!
in Houston, TX |
What a great experience. I went in looking tired and haggard. I walked out looking refreshed. No less than a dozen people have offered comments about how pretty I look over the last two weeks. All of the comments were unsolicited! Dr. A spent a lot of time with me explaining how my face had aged in a way that made complete sense to me. He then recommended a plan that I followed. I am very pleased!! Highly recommend!
in Elizabethtown, KY |
Dr Andrews is truly amazing! I have been a patient for the last 4 years and each time I am blown away by his expertise to reverse the signs of aging. He refreshes the appearance verses changing it, and that is what I loved the most. Very subtle approach and natural. From the beginning consult, to the final treatment, I experienced true professionalism from him and his staff. The office setting is very elegant and comfortable. Dr. Andrews you are the Best of the Best !
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Andrews is amazing, professional and maybe even a magician. I visited his office yesterday and today I feel 10 years younger and confidant without makeup. His staff is wonderful and courteous. His office environment is clean, upscale and easy to access. The thing I love most about Dr. Andrews is his goal is never to make you look different than yourself but instead to look well rested- exactly what I am looking for. Will be a lifetime client! He is simply the best.
in Houston, TX |
Started coming here after seeing my sister-in-laws work. Really wanted to get lip injections but have been terribly nervous, best decision I made was to come to Dr. Andrews and his team. My confidence has sky rocketed and I get so many compliments that I just look "more youthful", nothing out of control noticeable which I love! You will love him!
in Kyle, TX |
Hands down the best in town -- after searching for a doctor for a while I was recommended to Dr. Andrews by a friend and could not have gotten luckier. We aptly call him "Dr. Face" at home and it is so fitting! Every visit is quick, comfortable and I leave looking and feeling refreshed. I get filler under my eyes and Botox, love love love. If you are looking for someone in town, absolutely wait for your appointment and see him-- will not disappoint.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I am blown away by the results I achieved. I traveled from out of state after I saw the results of a friend who had done the same. I will definitely go back again. His plan is for me to come once a year. The results are worth it!
in Houston, TX |
Excellent doctor. Thorough. Explained his plan well and then worked magic on my face. I look 10 years younger! I am very pleased.
in Houston, Texas |
Great experience. Thorough, meticulous. Very pleased with my result!
in Houston, TX |
I could not be happier with my facial rejuvenation performed by Dr. Andrews. He strives for very natural look so that you look like you, only a younger version of you. He takes time to explain all the options, both surgical and non-surgical, to assist you in making the best decision for yourself and your goals.
in Houston, TX |
Fantastic, caring doctor. I was very nervous going in. I interviewed four different plastic surgeons. I felt most comfortable with Dr. Andrews. He took time to understand what was bothering me. He was the only doctor to request photographs of me from when I was a younger woman as he explained he wanted to see the exact shape of my face when i was younger. I had a full facelift and laser treatment of the skin around my mouth. I am ecstatic! I look younger and fresh. And I look natural!
Have you seen Dr. J Andrews, MD?
Are you Dr. Andrews?