Dr. Izak Kielmovitch, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Male

Dr. Izak Kielmovitch, MD

Dr. Izak Kielmovitch, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Altamonte Springs, FL. He is 68 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Kielmovitch is affiliated with Florida Hospital Orlando.

...See Less

Dr. Kielmovitch's Care Philosophy

Our personalized treatment options can help you with any issue relating to the head and neck, including facial plastic and reconstructive surgery options, hearing device dispensing, hearing and balance treatment, individualized allergy care and voice care and swallowing disorders.

Dr. Kielmovitch's Experience

See how Dr. Kielmovitch's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kielmovitch

Dr. Kielmovitch accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Kielmovitch is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kielmovitch has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kielmovitch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kielmovitch to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Kielmovitch's Performance
Apopka, FL |
had a earache ,sent me to a hearing test,, Said my hearing was not as good as last time, think because of a infection? run the bill up is what that's called, I saw PA, he did nothing but sit in a chair and looked at my ear for 2 secs, asked is it clean he said yes, LAZY LIER! $50.00. had to go back 2 days later it was worse, Dr Kielmovitch looked said oh your ear is impacted! ,thats a little different than the PA, another $50.00 and got other bills as well for tests! gave a script that did nada
Thank you for sharing your recent experience with Dr. Kielmovitch. To protect your patient privacy, we invite you to discuss your case offline by calling Debbie Bryon, our practice administrator, at 407-644-4883 during normal business hours. We look forward to hearing from you.
I'd leave ZERO stars if I could! Its a shame to encounter such an arrogant and unprofessional doctor. Definitely no patience with children nor bothered to address my concerns. Less than 5 minutes consultation and was pretty much rushed out. Dr.Kielmonvitch should retire versus being so nasty in his practice.
in Longwood,Florida |
No stars. I am and have suffered from allergies and sinus problems for years. I have seen a few doctors over the years. I have to say that I have never met a doctor less interested in helping me. I am a pretty easygoing person and this man spoke to me in a tone of such arrogance that it took me aback. He cut off my statements when I spoke and in the end left me with no solution to any of my symptoms except to tell me that I have allergies. I found out later that my sister had the same experience
in Longwood, FL |
Dr. Kielmovitch listened carefully to my symptoms. Following the advice of Dr. Kielmovitch is what SAVED me from ending up with a brain infection, according to an emergency room physician. After a suggested CT scan an almost completely opacified sphenoid sinus was discovered & I was hospitalized & treated very aggressively. Dr. Kielmovitch also helped our 3 year old granddaughter with her ENT Issues. She is fine now! I would highly recommend Dr. Kielmovitch & this entire practice!
We're so glad to hear about your positive experience with Dr. Kielmovitch. Our goal is to provide the very best patient care available, so it's always encouraging to hear about positive experiences.
in Winter Park, FL |
Very poor care towards his patients and their families. Expect the patient to work around his schedule making us wait over 2 hours. Has given us incorrect information regarding wound care. My child has had to go to 2 separate cauterizations as he is unable to do the work correctly the first time. Very rude will not ever go acknowledge to him.
Thank you for sharing your recent experience with Dr. Kielmovitch. To protect your patient privacy, we invite you to discuss your case offline by calling Debbie Bryon, our practice administrator, at 407-644-4883 during normal business hours. We welcome the opportunity to connect you with one of our other otolaryngology specialists. We look forward to hearing from you.
Have you seen Dr. Izak Kielmovitch, MD?

Compare Dr. Kielmovitch

Dr. Kielmovitch's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kielmovitch's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  •  Board certified in Otolaryngology

• The Best Doctors in America, 1994-2011

Dr. Kielmovitch has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kielmovitch's Board Certifications

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngitis

Pediatric Otolaryngology

Completed in 1984

the University of Florence

Graduated in 1974

Dr. Kielmovitch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kielmovitch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy