Dr. Izak Kielmovitch, MD

Dr. Izak Kielmovitch, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  ·
Dr. Izak Kielmovitch, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Altamonte Springs, FL and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Firenze, Facolta Di Medicina E Chirurgia in 1979 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat.

107 the Hermits Trail

Altamonte Springs, FL 32701

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Kielmovitch

See how frequently Dr. Kielmovitch performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Outer Ear Infection
Tinnitus
Nosebleed

Dr. Kielmovitch's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Kielmovitch "Our personalized treatment options can help you with any issue relating to the head and neck, including facial plastic and reconstructive surgery options, hearing device dispensing, hearing and balance treatment, individualized allergy care and voice care and swallowing disorders."

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery

Residency Hospital | Completed 1983
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1984

• The Best Doctors in America, 1994-2011

Dr. Kielmovitch has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kielmovitch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kielmovitch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kielmovitch's Reviews

3.6
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kielmovitch to family and friends

Dr. Kielmovitch's Performance

had a earache ,sent me to a hearing test,, Said my hearing was not as good as last time, think because of a infection? run the bill up is what that's called, I saw PA, he did nothing but sit in a chair and looked at my ear for 2 secs, asked is it clean he said yes, LAZY LIER! $50.00. had to go back...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with Dr. Kielmovitch. To protect your patient privacy, we invite you to discuss your case offline by calling Debbie Bryon, our practice administrator, at 407-644-4883 during normal business hours. We look forward to hearing from you.

I'd leave ZERO stars if I could! Its a shame to encounter such an arrogant and unprofessional doctor. Definitely no patience with children nor bothered to address my concerns. Less than 5 minutes consultation and was pretty much rushed out. Dr.Kielmonvitch should retire versus being so nasty in his...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

No stars. I am and have suffered from allergies and sinus problems for years. I have seen a few doctors over the years. I have to say that I have never met a doctor less interested in helping me. I am a pretty easygoing person and this man spoke to me in a tone of such arrogance that it took me...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Kielmovitch listened carefully to my symptoms. Following the advice of Dr. Kielmovitch is what SAVED me from ending up with a brain infection, according to an emergency room physician. After a suggested CT scan an almost completely opacified sphenoid sinus was discovered & I was hospitalized...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

We're so glad to hear about your positive experience with Dr. Kielmovitch. Our goal is to provide the very best patient care available, so it's always encouraging to hear about positive experiences.

Very poor care towards his patients and their families. Expect the patient to work around his schedule making us wait over 2 hours. Has given us incorrect information regarding wound care. My child has had to go to 2 separate cauterizations as he is unable to do the work correctly the first time. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option1

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with Dr. Kielmovitch. To protect your patient privacy, we invite you to discuss your case offline by calling Debbie Bryon, our practice administrator, at 407-644-4883 during normal business hours. We welcome the opportunity to connect you with one of our other otolaryngology specialists. We look forward to hearing from you.