Dr. Ivo Pestana, MD

Dr. Ivo Pestana, MD

Plastic Surgery  |

Dr. Ivo Pestana, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Coral Springs, FL. He is 75 years old and has been practicing for 48 years. Dr. Pestana is affiliated with University Hospital and Medical Center, Broward Health Coral Springs and Northwest Medical Center.

Pestana and Pestana, M.D.S, P.A.

3100 Coral Hills Dr Ste 201

Coral Springs, FL 33065

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Pestana

See how frequently Dr. Pestana performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Surgical Procedure
Breast Reconstruction
Breast Diseases

Dr. Pestana's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Pestana "Ivo D. Pestana M.D. is a highly trained and experienced surgeon with specialized training in plastic and reconstructive techniques. Dr. Pestana, together with his professional and dedicated staff, has the singular goal of making your surgical experience a success.Dr. Pestana is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. With over 25 years of experience in cosmetic surgery of the face, breast, & body. Dr. Pestana is a member of the American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery."

• Plastic Surgery

Dr. Pestana does not have any board certifications listed.

• Birthmark
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Gynecomastia
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Second-Degree Burns
  • Wrinkles

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dermal Filler
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery

• General Surgery
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1977
  • St Barnabas Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1979

Dr. Pestana has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pestana has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Pestana does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pestana and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pestana's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pestana to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Pestana's Performance
in Lake Worth, FL |
The best doctors! Dr Tatiana, Ivo, Elsa, and the nurse Nancy, each of them care about their patients on a personal level, for me they are as part of my family. Excellent front staff, with good care and professionalism. . They've been my doctors for over 9 years and I've never had a complaint. This includes all the girls who have worked in the front office and others who are still working as Keyla the manager. Love them !
Boca Raton, FL |
I cannot recommend Dr. Pestana. While he seemed pleasant enough, the staff in his office was horrible. Because they couldn't schedule me for more than a month because he was going on vacation (which was fine), they said I had to come back before the procedure for another consult (at a cost to me, of course). When I asked if I could get by w/out that because I just needed local anesthesia, they got furious that I would challenge their extra $$ and asked me to leave. Terrible experience.
in Fort Lauderdale |
He has the most wonderful bedside manner. He makes you feel very comfortable and feel genuinely cared for. I felt a trust in him the first time I came into his office. He did a wonderful job on my nose. I feel much more confident and can breathe correctly finally! He was recommended by two friends that are very happy with their results and I will continue to recommend him to my friends .
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I was diagnosed with breast cancer in January of 2016. I decided to have a bilateral mastectomy with immediate reconstruction. Since the first visit with Dr. Pestana he has made me feel very comfortable and has made sure that I have a perfect understanding of any procedure he has had to do as part of the reconstruction process. Every part of the reconstruction process has exceeded my expectations. I couldn't be happier with my results. The most caring and knowledgeable Dr. I could have asked for
in Hollywood, FL |
I had surgery last week withDr.Pestana.Since the first visit I felt comfortable that my anxiety for the procedure alleviated. I really like the fact that he took his time to first listen and explain every questions and past medical history. That alone made at peace. His staff has the same goal. I already recommended other people that I know to him. Nowadays when you find a physician that is not lead to finance only but really is focus to patient care it is a really a plus. Thank you Dr.Pestana
in Parkland, FL |
Dr.Ivo Pestana is a phenomanel doctor... I am so lucky to have found such a great doctor. He is the kind of surgeon that does what is good and great for your body. I was looking a plastic surgeon and I was afraid to look artificial on my rhinoplasty. But after I found him this fear was gone. He is such great doctor and my nose looks wonderful. I am looking forward for my next plastic surgery now :) Thanks Dr. Pestana for everything :)
Have you seen Dr. Ivo Pestana, MD?
Are you Dr. Pestana?