Dr. Ivica Ducic, MD

Dr. Ivica Ducic, MD

Peripheral Nerve Surgery | Male

Dr. Ivica Ducic, MD is a peripheral nerve surgery doctor who practices in McLean, VA. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Ducic is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital, Sibley Memorial Hospital and Inova Alexandria Hospital.

Dr. Ducic's Experience

See how Dr. Ducic's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ducic

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Ducic has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ducic's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ducic to family and friends
Dr. Ducic's Performance
Snohomish, WA |
Dr. Ducic was by far one of the best doctors I have seen! He took the time to give us the information regarding the surgery before the appointment to prepare questions. During the appointment, he made sure we were well informed and he showed that he really cared about my health. I had headaches for about 5 years before the surgery. I woke up from surgery crying because I was so relieved. Dr. Ducic personally, not one of his nurses, called my mom that night to make sure I was doing well!
Emmitsburg |
Dr. Ducic was very informative about the procedure I was going to have during the consult visit. He is extremely knowledgeable in his field and is always willing to go above and beyond for his patients. My mother asked that he call me the night after surgery to make sure I was doing alright. No questions asked Dr. Ducic called my cell phone that evening to check in with me and see how I was doing. So happy I chose to go with him for my surgery! Just wish my insurance was in network.
Silver Spring, MD |
I lived in agony for about 4 years,with severe nerve pain resulting from a benign tumor in my big toe,I even had surgery supposedly to remove the tumor,only to have the symptoms recurring in less than 3 months.Until I got referred to Dr.Ducic,since the nerve pain became so severe,causing even serious tingling.Sugery performed by Dr.Ducic,hastremendously improved my quality of life.Wishing I was referred to him at least 5 years ago.Very brilliant,caring & innovative. Thank you Dr.Ducic.
in annapolis, maryland |
I had a bad ski accident last January. After 6 mths in a neck brace and PT - I was hit from behind by a car and blew out my occipital nerves. The pain was unbearable & I truly did not believe I would ever get my healthy lifestyle back again. My neurologist recommended that I meet with Dr. Ducic for potential nerve surgery. Long and short - I had the surgery last September and within two days the excruciating pain was gone and within two weeks I was back at work a regaining my life - a blessing.
in Aberdare, south Wales UK |
After exhausting all the options relating to my groin and nerve pain in the UK. Dr Ducic performed a excision of right ilioinguinal, iliohypogastric and genitomemoral nerves with implantation to muscle. I am twenty weeks from surgery and able to walk without a limp or pain. My life has been transformed thanks to Dr Ducic who is a caring, professional and gifted physician. He gave me hope when there was despair and I have returned to college with a career plan thanks to him. He keeps in touch.
Columbia, MD |
My wife received excellent care of my wife. He performed an occipital nerve surgery on her left side and her migraine headaches decreased to Zero!
Pigeon Forge, TN |
Hurried, not a good communicator, has been rude to me personally twice. Had two procedures done, first left ugly not well stitched margins, had to be revised on second procedure. Neither helped with the pain. I think he knows his stuff but with me does not have good bedside manner.
in Gaithersburg, MD |
After suffering with chronic head pain for many years, and being dismissed by several doctors, Dr. Ducic performed a series of peripheral nerve excision surgeries on my head. He has a great bed side manner, he took time to answer all of my questions, and continued to stay in contact with me to see how I was recovering.
in Crnomelj, Slovenia |
Amazing doctor and a great man. He trully helps people with all his hart. I am grateful that I met him. Dr. Ducic changed unexpectedly hope into reality. I had a migrene operation. Thank you dr. Ducic.
From the bottom of my heart thank you Dr. Ducic i am eternally grateful and lucky to have met you. I thought i would never live a pain free like. I lost all hope until i met this doctor where he told me that there is a way to treat this pain. I have suffered from Occipital neuralgia for 4 years. i used to have consistent headaches that lasts for hours every day. I was living a life that was not mine i was depressed and angry all the time. Today Its been 10 month since my surgery and I'm free.
I was unfortunately referred by my Orthopedic Surgeon to Dr. Ducic in the hope that he would be able to help me with the nerve pain in my left leg, foot and ankle. He did surgery and after he left me with more pain and and a constant nerve pain that no medication could help. I went back for a follow up after my surgery and explained that my pain was worse and in a one minute or less appointment he told me he couldn't help me and basically he was done. Run the other way if you can!
Have you seen Dr. Ivica Ducic, MD?
Are you Dr. Ducic?

Compare Dr. Ducic

Dr. Ducic's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Peripheral Nerve Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Ducic has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ducic's Board Certifications

• Foot Pain
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Knee Pain
  • Leg Pain
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Occipital Neuralgia

Completed in 2002

Institute For Peripheral Nerve Surgery

Completed in 2003

• Croatian

Dr. Ducic does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ducic and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Peripheral Nerve Surgery