Dr. Ivette Colon, MD

General Medical Practice | Female

Dr. Ivette Colon, MD
Dr. Ivette Colon, MD is a general medical practice doctor who practices in Ocala, FL. She is 44 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Colon is affiliated with West Marion Community Hospital, Ocala Regional Medical Center and Munroe Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Colon's Experience

See how Dr. Colon's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Colon

Dr. Colon accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Colon is now accepting new patients
Ocala Office8599 SW Highway 200
Ocala, FL 34481
(352) 861-0043Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Colon has admitting privileges.

Dr. Colon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Colon to family and friends
Dr. Colon's Performance
in Ocala Fl |
Dr. Colon is a wonderful caring doctor. I just started seeing her this year and was surprised to meet such a caring doctor who goes the extra mile to ask the right questions and spends the time explaining detailed medical information,your conditions and treatment and wellness instructions. She is the best in my book and i am so happy to have her as my GP.
in Dunnellon, FL |
Dr Colon is the most caring doctor I have every encountered. You never feel rushed, she listens answers all questions, she is an excellent doctor, I can't see going to anyone else!
in Dunnellon, FL |
We really like her because she seems to care about her patients. We have only seen her 2 times as we are new to her. We are having a problem with getting a CPAC machine through the office as no one seems to be on the same page with the insurance company and the provider. It was approved on the 24th of October and today is Nov. 8, and we still have no CPAC machine. I don't know where the communication problem is but still trying to get the issue resolved. No follow up scheduled????? Why?????
in Ocala, FL |
Today was my first appointment with Dr. Colon . She asked all the right questions and she listened to everything I had to say.Being a new patient takes xtra time but I found that she took all the time needed to get to know my medical condition and me as a person.I feel very comfortable with her and feel I am in good hands. She made a couple of changes that I feel will be of benefit to me. I was truly happy with my choice to select her as my physician Thank you Dr. Colon.
in Ocala |
Dr Colon is so caring. I have never had a doctor that cares so much. Dr Colon listens and fixes the problem.
in ocala, fl |
Awesome,Very sweet and attentive to the patient. What I expected from a doctor. I recommend her to any patient. Took her time to make sure everything was in order. Good lisitener. She paid attention to everything we had to say.
in Ocala, FL |
She's been my doctor since Puerto Rico. Very professional and caring.
in Ocala, FL |
Dr Colon was excellent, her bed side manners are second to non. We are extremely happy to add her along with Dr Lara as our family Dr.s My wife had a need for steches to her thumb we went in and was attended by Dr Colon. my wife and I were extremely impressed with her services!! Well done West Marion great addition to your team!!! Mr. & Mrs. Nazario
in Ocala FL. |
We found the doctor very thorough and compassionate to my husband's needs. She drained a blister on his foot that had been hurting him for some time and took care of sinus infection. We were very pleased with her.
in Ocala, FL |
Dr. Colon make me feel valued as a patient, taking care of all my health conditions. A courteous, knowledgeable professional. I'm new in the area and she make me feel helped and assisted. The staff of West Marion Family Practice , is really helpful and caring specially Nydia (who makes her job with an excellent service).
in Gainesville, FL |
Dr. Colon immediately helped me to feel comfortable and valued as a patient. She is very friendly and knowledgeable.
in Gainesville, FL |
Always courteous, she makes you feel at ease and seems extremely interested in you as a person instead of a paycheck. I drive all the way from Gainesville just to see her now. Highly recommended.
in Ocala |
Dr. Colon not only is a caring, understanding and compassionate and passionate doctor...She is an amazing human being with a beautiful soul. With all her years and areas of experience she will take care of you, and your medical needs...in a loving way!
Have you seen Dr. Ivette Colon, MD?
Are you Dr. Colon?

Compare Dr. Colon

Dr. Colon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in General Medical Practice
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

• Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • High Cholesterol

San Juan Bautista School of Medicine

Graduated in 2001

HOSPITAL EPISCOPAL CRISTO REDENTOR

Completed in 2002

University of Puerto Rico

Graduated in 1996

Dr. Colon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Colon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• General Medical Practice