Dermatology  |
Dr. Ivan Paul Rappaport, MD
Dr. I. Paul Rappaport is a Mayo Clinic trained, Board Certified Dermatologist, with expertise in both medical and cosmetic dermatologist with expertise in both medical and cosmetic dermatology. He is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology and the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery. Dr. I. Paul Rappaport has been interviewed and featured on television, radio, newspapers and national dermatology publications. Dr. I. Paul Rappaport has been serving the Saratoga Springs, Albany and general New York community for over 30 years. Whether you have general or cosmetic dermatology needs, rest assured that not only is Dr. I. Paul Rappaport an expert, but he has unique solutions that are on the cutting edge of his profession. His extensive knowledge and experience in medical, surgical and cosmetic makes him the ideal choice for providing comprehensive skin care for patients of all ages. Whatever your skin concerns, Dr. I. Paul Rappaport can assist you to regain and retain healthy skin. Dr. I. Paul Rappaport has a reputation for being the best, a rank that has consistently been reinforced by his long-standing patients, awards and achievements.

414 Maple Ave Ste 300

Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

Dr. Ivan Paul Rappaport, MD

• Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Fidelis Care
  • MagnaCare
  • MVP Health Care
  • PHP-Physicians Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Paul Rappaport

Dr. Paul Rappaport's Experience

Dr. Paul Rappaport's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Hidradenitis
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid

• Laser Spider Vein Treatment
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Spider Vein Sclerotherapy

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Pa State Univ Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1981
  • Mayo Clinic-Rochester
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1982
  • University Of Minnesota
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985

Dr. Paul Rappaport has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Paul Rappaport does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Paul Rappaport and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Paul Rappaport's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Paul Rappaport to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Paul Rappaport's Performance
in Queensbury, NY |
Dr. Rappaport is a highly experienced professional who I trust implicitly with my dermatology needs. He has a nice way of communicating his care and concern for his patients health. I highly recommend that you set up a schedule with the Dr. in order to keep a close eye on your health needs.
in Gloversville, NY |
The staff is very friendly and informative. Lindsay the office clerk is amazing, she is so friendly and knows the answer to any question. Best receptionist I have ever encountered. Makes your visit great.
New York |
I've had psoriasis since I was a kid and I was lucky enough to find Dr. Rappaport after trying doctors all over the NYC/CT area. It was my lucky day to find that he had a practice in upstate NY when I moved there. He listens to my complaints, shares current and timely treatment options, and allows me to be in the driver's seat in making decisions about what treatment plan best suits my lifestyle and needs. Now I also see him and his staff for cosmetic treatments. I'll be a patient for life!
in South Glens Falls |
Dr. Rapport's RPA Kim Mills is amazing. I am so happy with the results!! She explained everything and answered all questions i threw her way. I won't go to any other dermatologist
Canajoharie, NY |
An excellent dermatologist who carefully monitors your skin for precancerous conditions and general overall skin issues.
in Saratoga Springs, NY |
Dr. Rapport's RPA Kim Mills is outstanding. I have been a patient of hers for the past 15 years. Kim Mills has a very professional caring relationship with her patients. I would recommend Dr Rapport and Kim Mills to everyone.. our extended family are all their patients.
in Queensbury, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Rappaport's for over 22 years and have been extremely impressed with his knowledge, expertise, professionalism and attentiveness to detail. He is very thorough, friendly, listens and takes the time to explain and answer any questions. Dr. Rappaport and his office staff are very professional, friendly, efficient, competent and strive to deliver the highest quality care. I would highly recommend Dr. Rappaport for any dermatological and cosmetic needs.
Buffalo, NY |
Kim Mills is the best!! I have been seeing her over the years for psoriasis and been extremely happy with my results. She is always so friendly and answers all of my questions. She is one of the few practitioners out there who makes eye contact with you and is not looking at a computer the whole time. I would recommend her to anyone!
Buffalo, NY |
My family and I have been seeing Kim Mills, Dr Rappaport's PA for years. We followed her from her former practice in Troy because her care is second to none!!! She is extremely knowledge and friendly and always makes you feel so comfortable you forget you're in a doctor's office. After seeing her for acne, my two daughters refused to see anyone else they were so happy with their results and her care. I would recommend Kim to anyone as she is truly gifted in her profession.
in Lake Luzerne NY |
Excellent care and wonderful staff. Dr. Rappaport is highly knowledgeable,listens well, spends time so you don't feel like he is rushing in and out. I highly recommend Dr Rappaport to anyone who wants a good doctor.
SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY |
I AM HAPPY WITH THE CARE, SERVICE AND ASSISTANCE PROVIDED! A SPECIAL THANKS TO KIM MILLS AND COURTNEY!!! THEY WERE BOTH VERY PROFESSIONAL AND COURTEOUS!
in South Glens Falls, NY |
I took my daughter here today after being refereed by our pediatrician. Our appointment was at 3:45, we were not seen by the doctor until 4:35! She (the doctor's assistant not event Rappaport) came in for all of three minutes, told me my daughter's condition didn't need to be treated and tried to leave before I could ask any questions. She completely lacked any communication skills and assumed I knew what she was talking about. Awful experience. I would not go back.
in Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 |
Dr. Rappaport ( Paul Rappaport) has been my dermatologist for 35 years and I highly recommend his practice. Paul has terrific credentials . I have full confidence that he is an expert! I Paul's office is pleasant, clean, and very organized. His staff is very competent and friendly. I'm always impressed with the quality of his medical equipment & technology. The building at 414 MapleAve ( across from the Triangle Diner) is a modern Medical Arts building with plenty of parking.
Poughkeepsie, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Rappaport for many years and I never cease to be amazed at the professionalism, friendliness, and efficiency of the doctor and his office staff. I wouldn't consider seeking dermatology care anywhere else.
in Saratoga Springs, NY |
The rudest physical I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with. I took my 10 year old son to him about getting a mole removed and he did nothing but talk to down to me and my son. He said that if my son wouldn't "sit still", he wouldn't perform the surgery. Totally appropriate. Perhaps he wasn't interested in us because we didn't need cosmetic surgery that he'd be able to gouge us for.
in City of Saratoga Springs, NY |
I had a terrible rash and when I called this office they got me in right away. Great office staff and it took him a second to diagnosis me. He knew right away what I had, prescribed the right medication, and that was it. My rash is gone and I couldn't be happier. I would recommend Dr Rappaport.
in Saratoga springs NY |
I am thrilled with Dr Rappaport and staff! I recently saw him for lip augmentation and for filler in some old acne scarring. The results are flawless! He truly is the best and I am very happy I chose his office. I also saw him for a mole check and felt confident in his ability to assess my skin. He is very knowledable. His staff is kind and were able to get me an appointment in a timely manor. I highly recommend his office for both cosmetic and dermatological needs.
Albany, NY |
very thorough, friendly, and explained everything well.
Albany, NY |
Dr. Rappaport is the best dermatologist in the area. I have been to several.
Have you seen Dr. Ivan Paul Rappaport, MD?
Are you Dr. Paul Rappaport?

Visit Dr. Paul Rappaport

Dr. Paul Rappaport accepts 12 insurance carriers
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) PPO