Dr. Ivan Nosacek, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male

Dr. Nosacek

Family Footcare

3006 Mitchellville Rd Bowie, MD 20716

Dr. Ivan Nosacek, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Bowie, MD. He specializes in podiatry.

Dr. Nosacek accepts

Dr. Nosacek accepts the following insurance:

Select
Blue Choice Advantage
Blue Preferred PPO
CareFirst Maryland POS
Coventry Health Care
Southern Health PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check Dr. Nosacek's experience treating your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Nosacek

Dr. Nosacek?
Dr. Nosacek's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ivan Nosacek, DPM
What can I say about this doctor and his office and staff? Amazing is the first word that comes to mind. I called this office after having a horrible experience with another downtown DC podiatrist. He treated my 10 year old horribly because he was afraid of the painful shot to remove the infected ingrown toenail in his big toe. Upon my first call to Dr Nosacek’s office, his wife greeted me with compassion and friendliness. I immediately felt like this was the doctor that we needed to go to. They were going on vacation that next week and they worked to squeeze my son in because he was in pain. When we arrived, the staff made us feel like family. I don’t know if they treat everyone this way or if we were just special (lol) but it was a wonderful feeling. The procedure went so smooth... my 10 year old (who is a pretty tough kid but had that bad experience with the bad podiatrist) didn’t even feel the needle. He loves Dr. Ivan. If you’re looking for a podiatrist. Look no more!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivan Nosacek, DPM?
I'm scheduled to see him again on Monday, April 15, 2019. I've seen him periodically over past 15 years in Bowie, MD. I've had Morton's neuroma in both feet. Dr. Novacek has always made me feel comfortable and "part" of the process. After a few appointments for the neuromas, I knew there was going to be an injection, so I had to weigh the options of the pain I knew was coming vs. the relief I knew I would get. Dr. Novacek always made sure I knew my input was important. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivan Nosacek, DPM?
I had 2 emergency ingrown toenails that needed to be removed. Dr. Nosacek and his staff were absolutely amazing. From scheduling my appointment, to the very short wait in the waiting room, to Mrs. Nosacek coming and talking me through the needle stick because I was super anxious, and to Dr. Novacek talking me through the whole procedure I could not be more thankful to have found such an amazing office to go to for all my foot needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivan Nosacek, DPM?
Dr. Nosacek is one of a kind. He is so caring and gentle. He explains everything and takes his time. He is the best place to go if you have any foot problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivan Nosacek, DPM?
I brought my mother to Dr. Nosacek after another podiatrist's office botched our scheduled appointment. His staff was extremely sensitive to our needs and accommodated us the very same day. Dr. Nosacek promptly saw us, and quickly evaluated and treated my mother's ailment. On a more recent visit, after treating my mother, he recommended that we see a surgeon for another condition. His recommendation was on point. He has an excellent bedside manner. This is unequivocally a 5-star practice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivan Nosacek, DPM?
Dr. Nosacek is a great doctor! He truly listens and cares about his patients! I visited him after seeing another podiatrist in the area who rushed my appointment and immediately recommended surgery. I had significant concerns about surgery. Dr. Nosacek examined me, told me about the latest treatment options (which the other doctor was clueless about), and has worked with me for several months getting my foot problem taken care of. He truly listens to his patients and provides the best care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivan Nosacek, DPM?
I would not recommend this practice . Doctor's office needs to verify my insurance with insurance provider - from copay to deductible to confirming if a deposit is needed. I give the guy my insurance carrier, their tel #, PO box, info on co-pay info and still not enough. All this to schedule an appt. Will not be visiting this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivan Nosacek, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Nosacek?

Compare Providers