Geriatric Psychiatry  |
Dr. Ivan Mazzorana Jr, MD
Dr. Ivan Mazzorana Jr, MD is a geriatric psychiatry doctor who practices in Fort Myers, FL. He is 55 years old. Dr. Mazzorana Jr is affiliated with Lee Memorial Hospital.

12590 Whitehall Dr Ste 3

Fort Myers, FL 33907

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Mazzorana Jr

Dr. Mazzorana Jr's Experience

Dr. Mazzorana Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Geriatric Psychiatry

Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Anorexia
  • Developmental and Learning Disorders
  • Dissociative, Conversion, and Factitious Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Nondependent Hallucinogen Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Nondependent Opioid Abuse
  • Nondependent Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Pedophilia
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Dependence
  • Somatoform Disorders
  • Suicidal Ideation
  • Tobacco Use Disorder

• Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)

• Jersey Shore University Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • St. Vincent's Hospital Staten Island, New York
  • University Of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Mazzorana Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mazzorana Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mazzorana Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mazzorana Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mazzorana Jr to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Mazzorana Jr's Performance
Naples, FL |
Im gonna try to keep it short and sweet.....RUN FOR THE HILLS!!
Naples, FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Mazzorana consistently for many years He is extremely compassionate & listens to his patients .. I moved out of the area and I still drive close to an hour to see him on a regular basis .. I would highly recommend !
in Naples, FL |
Last week was my first visit to Dr. Mazzorana. Every aspect of the visit was excellent. I had conversations with the staff and I knew exactly what to expect and my expectations were greatly exceeded. The staff was professional, courteous and kind. I highly recommend this office.
in Naples FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Mazzorana for quite some time now. He and his office staff provide superior service, and he has extensive knowledge in the Psychiatry field. He always takes the time to find out what is going on in my life and makes his recommendation. He explains his rational in detail and is very easy to understand. I live in Naples and will continue to drive to Ft. Myers due to the fact that Dr. Mazzorana is the best Psychiatrist I have found in all of Southwest Florida!
in Cape Coral, FL |
I had been experiencing depression for over a year. My anti depressant seemed to have quit working. My psychiatrist retired and recommended Dr. Mazzorana. When I first went to him I was almost in a debilitated state of depression. After his recommendations, I began to feel better in less than a month. Today I am enjoying life to the fullest once again. I am grateful for Dr. Mazzorana's knowledge and expertise and would recommend him to anyone who is in need of better emotional health.
in Fort Myers |
I have only met Dr Mazzorana once, as I see his associate Angela. So my review will be based on my experience with her. I have been seen by Angela since 2005. I was a mess. Since that time, I have gone through the death of both of my parents, the alienation of three of my siblings and one of my children, a major health crisis with my husband and now a terminal illness myself. She has listened, understood, advised, sympathized, praised, supported and kept me on an even keel. She's the best.
in Estero, FL |
Dr Mazz first saw me while I was in the nursing home recovering from a TIA with medicine adverse reactions. His treatment there was compassionate and comprehensive. I transferred to his care after discharge from the rehab facility. I am comfortable with the treatment plan and interactions with Dr Mazz and would recommend him without reservation.
in Atlantic Beach, FL |
Do not choose this dr, he will not set up time to meet with his patients and their families for general questions and concerns about treatment. He will leave you guessing what next steps are. The staff here at Park Royal are condescending and not helpful.
My office is a separate entity from Park Royal Hospital, where the programming is different from an outpatient setting. At the hospital, there is a team of providers that do communicate with the patient and families. The staff at the hospital, in my experience, are very dedicated and professional people whom take their responsibilities seriously. Treatment team and daily rounds provide this information to all patients.
in fl |
We would never consider recommending him to anyone except our mortal enemies. He does not care about patients, all he cares about is how much he can trick your insurance into paying. He does not provide service to nor does he truly care about his patient's physical or mental health, any mental or emotional damage he might cause his patient's or the impact of the emotional trauma he puts his patient's through. If you love and care about someone, keep them away!
I am sorry "Jane in Fl" had this unusual experience. Our responsibility is to be good communicators and our mission is to help those in need. We strive to do both on a regular basis. I believe the staff to be courteous and accommodating. It seems by this review that we must have failed you, and at every level in the categories.
Have you seen Dr. Ivan Mazzorana Jr, MD?

Visit Dr. Mazzorana Jr