Dr. Ivan Cohen, MD

Dr. Ivan Cohen, MD

Psychiatry  ·
Dr. Ivan Cohen, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Newark, DE and has been practicing for 44 years. He graduated from Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med in 1970 and specializes in psychiatry.

260 Chapman Rd Ste 205C

Newark, DE 19702

Learn about Dr. Cohen

See how frequently Dr. Cohen performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Major Depressive Disorder
high
Opioid Dependence
Psychiatric Diseases

Dr. Cohen's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• Psychiatric Evaluation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Delaware.

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1970
  • Philadelphia General Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1971
  • Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1974

Dr. Cohen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cohen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cohen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cohen's Reviews

2.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cohen to family and friends

Dr. Cohen's Performance

FAIR

Short And simple. To people seeking a mental health doctor, Do not use this man. My second visit he turned my world upside down. He alleged false accusations on me, told me told me to leave his office. I was in shock. I went directly to my primary care physician unannounced and waited 3 1/2...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
I was really surprised to see such poor ratings on Dr. Cohen. I've been going to him for the past year and do not have anything bad to say about him or his practice. It was really easy to make an appointment and never have to wait. Dr. Cohen carefully listens to my concerns and provided a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option1
Per my nature & upbringing, I'm a reasonable, rational person, with a calm demeanor, amicable no matter what someone else does. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt multiple times, & always assume the best of people, until proven otherwise. I treated Dr. Cohen no different, but he is a mean...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option9thumbs down icon option1
Practice is only worried about money. I would not recommend anyone go to him. Because I owed a balance the doctor will not fill prescriptions. They are more worried about money than a patients mental health. Receptionist Lynn is very rude and not helpful.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option10thumbs down icon option1