Dr. Issam Nemeh, MD

AnesthesiologyMaleAge 68

Anesthesiology

Dr. Issam Nemeh, MD is an Anesthesiology Specialist in Largo, FL and has over 42 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from ACADEMY OF MEDICINE LUDWIKA RYDGIERA in 1980. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Issam Nemeh, MD

Suncoast Skin Solutions, Clearwater, FL

8250 Bryan Dairy Rd Ste 250 Largo, FL 33777

Compare with other Anesthesiology Specialists

Compare Dr. Nemeh with our nearby Anesthesiology Specialists at HCA Florida South Tampa Hospital.

Make an appointment at HCA Florida South Tampa Hospital today at (813) 994-0358.

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Florida South Tampa Hospital.

Dr. Nemeh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Nemeh

3.7

Dr Nemeh literally gave me my life, hope, and vitality back. Not only is that man the most brilliant physician and scientist , but he is humble, compassionate and because he’s so wise and open minded he is able to share a gift like nobody else ever could. I left his office with a lightness and quality of health I’ve never known or could adequately have the words to explain. I have tears of gratitude just writing this with more confidence than ever to be able to give the best quality of life and presence to my daughter . That’s the greatest blessing. Dr. Nemeh will change this world forever with his science , knowledge, heart and delivery .
allie shapero – Jul 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Issam Nemeh, MD?
What a waste of money for the healing I never got. There was no follow up when I told him that I was still having the same pain. Not even a detailed explanation of my condition whatsoever. At least charge a reasonable amount instead of a ridiculous one given that you're not guaranteeing any service in the end.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Dec 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Issam Nemeh, MD?
Dr. Nemeh takes the time to listen and review your health history and is able to diagnose and treat conditions not effectively addressed by other Doctors who aren’t versed in the broad modalities he is. He takes time with his patients and is holistically minded in his approach and treatment. He cares and is able to quickly get to the root of your condition and to readily diagnose and begin treatment in your first session whether you came in with a diagnosis already, or have an as yet undiagnosed condition. He uses high tech and cutting edge modalities and is also involved in research and Development. He is dedicated to healing and is patient centered. He spends all the time the patient needs and he needs to make the most of your visit, so there may be waiting time. When your turn comes tho, you’ll understand why.
Gloria Ives – Jun 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Issam Nemeh, MD?
Best carrying and knowledgeable Dr I have ever met, he help my from dying being bedridden to sit up most of my time and walk little bit, I love Dr Nemeh and Kathy
Mari – Apr 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Issam Nemeh, MD?
I have recommended Dr. Nemeh many times to family and friends who have all came to Cleveland for an appointment and all received a healing of different things that were wrong with them that no other doctor was able to help them with.
Lynn Becket in West Chester , OH – Jan 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Issam Nemeh, MD?
I saw Dr. Nemeh through Skype. I recieved a a full and instantaneous healing. I had suffered with back problems for over 20 years. I had arthritis in my spine and 2 slipped discs. I had not called him for myself and did not tell him that I was unwell, yet he turned to me and started praying (my whole family was there) and I have been pain free from that moment on. Listening to him on Blind Faith Live also helped strengthen my faith and heal my spirit God bless Dr. Nemeh. He is a living saint.
Aurora Duran in EL PASO, TX – Sep 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Issam Nemeh, MD?
Unbelievable! Nothing like it anywhere, I’ve searched all over the world!
  • Long wait times
Mary in Cleveland, OH – Mar 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Issam Nemeh, MD?
My family and I have gone to dr. Nemeh for over 15 years . We all have truly been touched by him and he has positively helped all of us with our medical issues.
Dave bielak in North Royalton , Ohio – Nov 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Issam Nemeh, MD?
I went to see him as faith healer. I saw him on dr OZ show. He did not impress although he spent hours on me. No follow up talk.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
krishna in chicago. il – Jan 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Issam Nemeh, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Nemeh?