Learn about Dr. Eshima

Dr. Eshima's Experience

Dr. Eshima's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Blepharoplasty
  • Brow Lift
  • Facelift
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California, San Francisco, School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • University Of California San Francisco
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1985
  • University Of California San Francisco
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990
  • New York University Institute Of Plastic/ Reconstructive Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Eshima has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Eshima does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Eshima and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Eshima's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Eshima to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Eshima's Performance
in San Carlos, CA |
I wanted to have a lower face lift for several years, and interviewed many surgeons in my quest to find the right one, as this is not something to be taken lightly! I wanted to still look like me, only my younger 'me'. Seeing the "before and after" pictures of Dr. Eshima's prior patients, his many years of experience and his spotless reputation, gave me confidence to put my face in his hands...literally! One year later, I can honestly say it is the best choice I have ever made!
in San Rafael, CA |
Dr. Eshima is an artist that achieves a natural and youthful look. He and his staff are very knowledgeable and supportive. I am very happy!
Petaluma, CA |
If I could give Dr. Eshima more than 5 stars I would. He is the most talented and conscientious doctor I have ever been to. The surgery he performed on me was transforming, and the care I received from him and his office staff was exemplary. Never, have I trusted a doctor as much as I trust Dr. Eshima. He truly is the best of the best.
in Santa Clara, CA |
Dr. Eshima is an exceptional, very talented cosmetic surgeon and physician whose sense of aesthetics is instinctive. I had phenomenal results with 3 procedures: a ptosis repair, face lift and lip augmentation (I am in my late 60s!). For me, the very positive results of ALL three procedures have made a HUGE difference in my appearance and are immeasurable in terms of my sense of self and self confidence. Dr Eshima is a cosmetic surgeon beyond compare and, in addition, a very caring human being.
in Mill Valley, CA |
All the plastic surgery procedures Dr. Eshima completed, face and neck lift and upper and lower eyelids, were so poorly done they all had to be redone. In one case, my eyelid surgeries, the results were so poor that they necessitated TWO additional surgeries. I spent over a year with an unacceptable appearance. Overall I was very disappointed in my results and in his failure to assume any responsibility.
in Los Gatos california |
Exceeded all my expectations . Amazing staff and excellent experience all around ??????
Have you seen Dr. Issa Eshima, MD?
Are you Dr. Eshima?