Dr. Ismar Dizdarevic, MD

Orthopedic Surgery ·  Male · Age 34

Dr. Dizdarevic

Ridgewood Orthopedic Group

85 S Maple Ave Ridgewood, NJ 07450

Dr. Ismar Dizdarevic, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Ridgewood, NJ and has been practicing for 2 years. He graduated from JEFFERSON MED COLL-THOS JEFFERSON UNIV in 2011 and specializes in orthopedic surgery.

Dr. Dizdarevic's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dizdarevic

Dr. Dizdarevic?
Dr. Dizdarevic's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ismar Dizdarevic, MD
Dr dizdarevic is very specialized in what he does. He’s a phenomenal doctor and a great person. He specializes in a minimally invasive approach to total knee replacement and total hip replacement and I would highly recommend him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ismar Dizdarevic, MD?
I had a total hip replacement last month and Dr. Dizdarevic was amazing. I can hardly see the scar and I no longer have pain. I would highly recommend Dr. Dizdarevic to my friends and family. Lisa Bagnaturo
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ismar Dizdarevic, MD?
Dr. Dizdarevic recently performed knee surgery on my right knee. So much more than a total knee replacement. I have had knee problems since my early teens and am now 64. I now feel better than I have in years. He is truly a gifted surgeon and an extremely nice person. He puts you as the whole person first. Discussing until you are comfortable in the decision made about your health. If you are reading this and need knee surgery look no further. Trust me when I say he is the one for you!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ismar Dizdarevic, MD?
Dr. Dizdarevic is an understanding, knowledgeable and extremely well-trained physician. He did my knee replacement six weeks ago through a 3 inch incision. I have had a completely smooth recovery exactly as he described. I’m following my orders as directed and I’m seeing all the improvements he promised. My life is truly better thanks to his surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ismar Dizdarevic, MD?
Dr. D did the revision on my left knee. I can’t say enough good things about this Dr. his attention to patients before,during &after surgery are excellent. Highly recommended him. Also Valley Hosp was a great! Staff were excellent & the hosp is very clean & pleasant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ismar Dizdarevic, MD?
I could not have asked for a better doctor than Dr. D. I had a hip replacement in Oct. 2018 with the results being better than I expected. In addition to his exceptional skill, he has a great bedside manner and spends as much time as you need to explain all aspects of your condition, options, recovery etc. and answer all of your questions. All of my visits have been met with the same level of caring and professionalism. I would absolutely recommend Dr. D to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ismar Dizdarevic, MD?
Dr. Dizdarevic is the BEST! Had a hip replacement around 1pm on a Thursday, and I was having lunch at my favorite restaurant Friday at noon! He has an amazing bed-side manner. Answers all of your questions. Is extremely knowledgeable and skilled. He uses the new anterior approach. No sleep or sitting restrictions after surgery. No rehab needed! Seriously! If you need a hip, Dr. Dizdarevic is the one to see. The entire office is friendly and professional! See you for the other hip soon Dr!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ismar Dizdarevic, MD?
I was referred to Dr.Dizdarevic after I injured my knee while skiing. He made me feel comfortable about my surgery and resured me that I would be back to my normal mobility in no time! He was very professional, he stayed with me for an extended amount of time and answer all the questions I had, which is so nice as many doctors don’t have a great bedside manner anymore and rush out to next patient! Smooth surgery and I was back to my walking self in no time. ~Katherine W
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ismar Dizdarevic, MD?
Always a great experience with Dr. Dizdarevic. He is knowledgeable, professional and kind. I would recommended to any friends or family looking for quality and trusted orthopedic care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ismar Dizdarevic, MD?
My 84yr old mother first saw Dr. Dizdarevic in the emergency room after falling and fracturing her left femur. Following several weeks in a rehab unit, an appointment was made by the staff there with Dr's office for a follow-up appointment. Since she cannot walk down steps until she gets cleared by the doctor, we needed an ambulance service to take her there. Upon arrival we were told they don't accept her insurance and they refused my desperate offer of cash. There are simply no words.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ismar Dizdarevic, MD?
Professional, understanding, explains options, and after seeing other orthopedic surgeons for my husband and myself, Dr. Dizdarevic is highly recommended. What a difference from Christopher Ahmad! This entire staff is wonderful. What a pleasure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ismar Dizdarevic, MD?
I’m 3 months out from a knee replacement and Im so happy with my recovery so far. Dr. Dizdarevic does a minimally invasive knee which compared to my traditional knee replacement has been so much easier. Everyone talks about therapy being the key to success after a knee replacement, well I think the key to success is having a good surgeon! I’m so happy with my progress so far and I have Dr. Dizdarevic to thanks. Great doctor who really cares!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ismar Dizdarevic, MD?
Dr. Dizdarevic gave me good advice about my tendinitis. Pleasant demeanor, good bedside manner. Very thorough discussing my options. Highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ismar Dizdarevic, MD?
Dr. Dizdarevic really cares about his patients. He was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain my situation and options. He made himself available to answer my followup questions later on. Dr. Diz definitely provides a higher level of care than I've experienced before. Thank you!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ismar Dizdarevic, MD?
Dr. Dizdarevic replaced my knee. He spent a lot of time explaining the surgery and rehab procedures. He really cares about his patients. My knee feels great
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ismar Dizdarevic, MD?
Very thorough and patient. Would recommend to a friend or family member. Can't thank Dr. Dizderavic enough for his help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ismar Dizdarevic, MD?
Dr. D replaced both of my hips and they're amazing!!! My hips were so bad I was on a cane. The incisions are so clean I can't even notice them and because it was an anterior hip I spent one day in the hospital. He is the best. Go to him, you will not regret it. I didn't even have to do therapy because the minimally invasive surgery allowed me to get back to function so fast. Im telling all my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ismar Dizdarevic, MD?
Dr. Dizdarevic never made the time with me feel rushed. He listened to all my concerns and helped me decide how to take my hip and knee pain. He was forthcoming with all the most up to date data and techniques and helped me understand more about my options. His staff was polite and efficient and we can't wait to get our other knee replaced !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ismar Dizdarevic, MD?
Dr. Dizdarevic discovered a fractured bone that another doctor missed! He figured out the cause of the fracture and prevented further damage. I am pain free today thanks to Dr. Dizdarevic. He is patient, knowledgeable, and attentive to patient needs. I fully trust his medical advice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ismar Dizdarevic, MD?
My experience with Dr. Diz was great! He really took the time to figure out my problem and then explain my options. Excellent bedside manner and very knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ismar Dizdarevic, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Dizdarevic?

Dr. Dizdarevic's orthopaedic training took place in NYC at Mount Sinai Roosevelt Hospital Center with subspecialty focus at the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Columbia Presbyterian Departmentof Bioengineering, CV Starr Hand Institute, as wel...

St Luke's - Roosevelt Hosp Ctr

• Bosnian
  • Croatian
  • Serbian

Dr. Dizdarevic accepts

Dr. Dizdarevic accepts the following insurance:

Commercial Insurance Company

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check Dr. Dizdarevic's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Dizdarevic's Top Procedures and Conditions

Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain

Dr. Dizdarevic treats Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain more than 83% of his peers

Dr. Dizdarevic treats this condition more than 83% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Knee Pain
Knee Disorders

Dr. Dizdarevic treats Knee Disorders more than 82% of his peers

Dr. Dizdarevic treats this condition more than 82% of his peers

Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)

Dr. Dizdarevic treats Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip) more than 80% of his peers

Dr. Dizdarevic treats this condition more than 80% of his peers

• Knee Fracture
  • Knee Replacement
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Surgery
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lupus
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Pyogenic Arthritis