Dr. Islon Seliger, MD

Dr. Islon Seliger, MD

Neurology  |
Dr. Islon Seliger, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Pembroke Pines, FL. He is 70 years old and has been practicing for 46 years.

12596 Pines Blvd

Pembroke Pines, FL 33027

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Seliger

See how frequently Dr. Seliger performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Confusion
Brain Disorders
Tension Headache

Dr. Seliger's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Seliger "At Tenet Florida Physician Services, we have a commitment to care promise. This commitment extends to the communities we serve, the patients we heal, and the employees that make up our extraordinary team. Our values and mission are the cornerstones to that promise. We are committed to care. We are committed to you."

• Neurology

• Cerebral Palsy
  • Confusion
  • Dementia
  • Epilepsy
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Polyneuropathy

Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Cleveland Metropolitan General Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1979
  • Teaching Hosps University Witwatersr

Dr. Seliger has no media or publications listed.

• German

Dr. Seliger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Seliger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Seliger's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Seliger to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Seliger's Performance
San Antonio, TX |
Highly recommend Dr. Seliger!! He took such an interest in listening to my concerns and NOT RUSHING ME so that he could properly decide on my treatment. HE IS WONDERFUL!!
in Miami Fl |
I've been seeing Dr Seliger for many years. A fabulous dr. I would like to also note His asst Cindy Demoya who has been extremely compassionate, caring and professional during this stressful time after Hurricane Irma, assisting me with emergency Rx needs, and reassurance. I would recommend this office highly Beverly Cech
in Pembroke Pines |
good dr and employess
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
I have been going to Dr. Seliger regularly for the last 10 years. The office staff is great and Dr. Seliger himself always takes the time to talk with me, no matter the question or how long it takes. I would highly recommend him.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr. Seliger has been my doctor since 2005. He is an incredible physician. He treats you as an individual not just another patient!! I absolutely recommend Dr. Seliger!!
in Hollywood Fl |
I am a Registered Nurse and I have been seeing Dr. Seliger for the last 4 years and I only have great things to say about him and his staff.
Hollywood, FL |
I have been with Dr. Seliger for 14 years and find him to be most attentive and patient. Sunrise Medical System's system, however, leaves a great deal to be desired.
Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Seliger has an impeccable bed-side manner. He speaks to you as if you are intelligent. He looks you in the eye and really takes his time answering your questions and asking his own. His experience and competence is evident in everything he says and does. I have never felt so "heard" in a doctor's office before.
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr Seliger is a caring and compassionate doctor. He takes the time to answer questions and has been very helpful when I had a stroke and he provided information needed for Government assessment of my abilities. His input was very helpful Would highly recommend Him. My wife is a nurse and she likes him and I was a engineer so I tend to be analytical. Highly Recommendended!
in Hollywood, FL |
This man is one of the best Neurologist I have seen to treat my MS. Apointments are easy to make. They do not call back if you have questions or concerns. The staff also is very lazy about ordering test and setting up. procedures. If you can deal with a mediocre staff, this doctor is an A+. Unfortunately, my insurance dropped him and I am finding it difficult to get another doctor with his knowledge and skill.
in Cooper City, FL |
Dr. Seliger seemed very well informed on the type of problem I have and eager to provide the best possible care.
Have you seen Dr. Islon Seliger, MD?
Are you Dr. Seliger?