Dr. Isabella Ilarda, MD

Dermatology | Female

Dr. Isabella Ilarda, MD

Dr. Isabella Ilarda, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Middle Village, NY. She is 50 years old and has been practicing for 24 years.

Dr. Ilarda's Experience

See how Dr. Ilarda's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ilarda

Dr. Ilarda accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Ilarda is now accepting new patients

Dr. Ilarda's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ilarda to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Ilarda's Performance
in Jamaica, NY |
I went to dr Ilarda earlier this year for a mole on my back. Turned out to be skin cancer. She caught it on time and saved my life.
Washington, DC |
Dr. Ilarda is a great doctor. She is very caring and conscientious of her patients needs and it shows in the way she treats them. During our first appointment she went through my medical history and was happy to hear out many of my own concerns about my dermatology issues. It was really great to feel like your doctor cares and isn't just trying to rush through the days patients! Ive been back many times and I would definitely recommend her!
in middle village |
A good derm that i can always recommend to family
Newburgh, NY |
Her people skills are very good, ive never felt so cared for by any dermatologist before. She fit me in last minute and we have built a great rapport after only a few appointments.
New York, NY |
Dr ilarda is great! Ive been a patient for a few years, shes done great things for my chronically dry skin. And its great that her office is walking distance from my home in Middle Village Queens. I recommend her to friends and family members all the time and they love her as well.
in Queens Village, NY |
excellent doctor and staff. love the way she treats patients
New York, NY |
DR Ilarda was a great dermatologist. Took me on as a new patient, and it was fairly easy scheduling an appointment. She took her time with and I wasn't rushed out of the office at all. The staff assisted me with my paperwork and insurance, I highly recommend her to anyone in need of a dermatologist!
Queens Village, NY |
Excellent doctor! Took care of my daughters acne, we had taken her to 2/3 derms in the past and her cystic acne was only getting worse. Dr. llarda and her staff treatment worked by far the best, and didnt keave my daughter with overly dry skin or any scarring.
Queens Village, NY |
Dr/ Llarda was very helpful and accommodating. I scheduled my appointment last minute and Dr. Llarda and her staff found a way to fit me into her schedule even with my limited availability. Upon entering i was greeted warmly by staff, was offered a magazine to read and received help in filling out my paperwork. Wait time was only about 10 minutes maybe less, best of any doctor ive seen in a long time! Dr. Llarda was plesant and knew what she was doing, Overall great experience!
in Fresh Meadows, NY |
Very satisfied with Ilarda's Care. I have gone to Ilarda for a couple years and have always been very satisfied with the care and attention that I have received.
in Fresh Meadows, NY |
Very good derm and very good practice
Middle Village ny |
Awful experience with this doctor. I waited over an hour in a room and when I was finally seen, she was arrogant and dismissive. This awful diagnosis took 5 minutes. Do your research and find someone competent.
in Middle village |
Reallly terrible place and doctor! Have appointments, but I wait anyway 1,5 hours before they call my name and 20 more min in a little room before finally she's come to see me ! Waste of time
in Middle village |
If you dont have a life and want to sit it the waiting room for more then one hour thats a place for you to go! Waste of time!
Mineola, NY |
i called to make an appointment her staff dina is very rude!! she picked up the phone very rude like she is talking to her child! That's if she is not a child. she asked me what insurance I have and she said they don't take insurance she didn't let me finish my sentence I was going to pay cash, but very rude. NO THANK YOU.
Did not even get to see the doctor. Made an appointment 2 week prior, called and confirm the day prior showed up for my appointment and they were not there. Called again and they had me on hold forever. Unprofessional.
Have you seen Dr. Isabella Ilarda, MD?
Are you Dr. Ilarda?

Compare Dr. Ilarda

Dr. Ilarda's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Ilarda has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ilarda's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma
  • Ulcer
  • Varicose Veins
  • Warts

SUNY Upstate Medical University (Syracuse)

Graduated in 1993

New York Presbyterian Hospital

Completed in 1994

New York Presbyterian Hospital

Completed in 1997

Dr. Ilarda does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ilarda and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology