Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD

Dr. Sasson
Telehealth services available

Shady Grove Fertility - Pennsylvania

945 Chesterbrook Blvd Chesterbrook, PA 19087

Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Chesterbrook, PA and has over 17 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Yale University School Of Medicine medical school in 2003. He is affiliated with Lankenau Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Sasson to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD with other Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists near you

Dr. Sasson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sasson

Dr. Sasson?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (139)
  • Explained conditions well (139)
  • Listened & answered questions (139)
  • Long wait times (120)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
Dr. Sasson made our experience so much more manageable - from the beginning he was the best at educating us, explaining all the details of our options and treatments with patience. He informed us as much as possible and helped us make our decisions with pressure. Our visits never felt rushed. His demeanor is wonderful, warm and helping you feel at ease. He promised us that he would be our only doctor throughout our journey and delivered on that. It was a much better experience working with him and Shady Grove than ones we've had in the past with other practices /centers. We feel really lucky to have met Dr. Sasson and now that our son has been born even more so.
Paula O.N. – Sep 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD?
We are so grateful to Dr Sasson and the entire SGF team! My husband and I wish we had started here first. After a horrific experience at a different fertility center, we were scared to go anywhere else for whole year. Our first consultation with Dr Sasson instantly felt different. He was caring, compassionate, and confident. He took the time to understand our history, get to the root of the problem to propose our personalized game plan, and explained everything in great detail. No unnecessary testing, no unexplained costs. Every single SGF employee was always smiling, welcoming, and incredibly supportive and encouraging during this extremely emotional rollercoaster. They've been a part of our lives for the last year, and it's a very bittersweet feeling to have graduated from SGF! After a long five year journey, we are expecting our little miracle next year!
Kate T – Aug 25, 2020
Kate, thank you so much for sharing your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD?
Dr. Sasson made sure we were well informed and explained in detail all our options along the way. He never pushed us one way or the other, but we trusted and valued his opinion. He was professional but easy to talk and very knowledgeable. His staff was friendly and responsive and the wait times were very reasonable. We met Dr. Sasson after having a bad experience with another doctor in the past. Dr. Sasson put us at ease and made us feel comfortable and not just like a number. I highly reccomend Dr Sasson if you are looking for a doctor to guide you through the difficulties of infertility.
Mary P. – Aug 08, 2020
Mary, thank you so much for sharing your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD?
Dr Sasson not only has the best bedside manners but is the most knowledgeable fertility doctor around. He’s confident and honest. He won’t make promises that won’t follow through. The best doctor I’ve had in any area of health! You truly cannot go wrong. I’ve seen him work miracles not only for myself but for my most trusted friends and family. That’s how I know he’s good!! You will not regret fertility options with Dr. Sasson!!
JeanetteGigi – Jul 20, 2020
Jeanette, Thank you so much for sharing your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD?
Dr. Sasson is very personable, knowledgeable & honest. He spent over 1.5 hours face to face with me reviewing all of my past cycles & results from 2 previous fertility doctors. He took the time to explain my previous cycles & numbers with me which none of my other doctors had done in the past. He also gave his opinion on what he would have done different with my past cycles. Also, he personally called to give updates on our embryos as well as emailed us when we received our PGS results (which was 3 days before Christmas) He also took the time to call us the following day (the Sat. before Christmas) to discuss PGS results & when we would proceed with our FET. We can’t thank him enough for everything he did for us on our journey to become parents.
Stephanie Staib – Jul 18, 2020
Stephanie , thank you so much for sharing your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD?
Dr.Sasson and The SGF Team are miraculous! I can not even say enough good things about them. I was referred to SGF from a friend who knew I needed the best doctor to help with my situation. We walked out after our consultation and just knew Dr. Sasson was different. He was so confident which in return made us so confident. It was a feeling we had not had in awhile. My twins just turned a year old and every time I look at them I am reminded of all the hard work and dedication Dr. Sasson and his team put into making our dreams come true!
Julie D’Angelo – Jun 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD?
We wish we would have went to Dr. Sasson first and Shady Grove other another fertility center in which we started with. He was so compassionate, listened and explained everything in great detail. Although we were very fortunate to get pregnant naturally the first time, we still want a second baby and will be coming back when it’s time.
Feb 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD?
It’s hard to put into words just how grateful my husband and I are for Dr. Sasson. From the moment we met with him, we knew he truly cared about our situation and was determined to help us become parents. He’s very knowledgeable and took the time to explain all possible options to us. Thanks to him and his incredible team, we ended up going through IVF and just welcomed a beautiful, healthy baby girl in December. Thank you Dr. Sasson, you are a wonderful person and an incredible doctor!!
Kristen DeSantis – Feb 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD?
Dr. Sasson is one of the leading IVF doctors in the area. He worked with my husband and I for over 3 years and stuck with us even though my response to treatment was not ideal. There were times that I did not have much hope and having him continue to work with us was instrumental to being able to continue our journey. I would highly recommend Dr. Sasson to others struggling with fertility.
Jan 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD?
Dr. Sasson is such a wonderful man. If he had told me to jump off a bridge to have a baby, that's what I would done. Without a doubt, he is the best!
Jan 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD?
We do not have words to express how grateful we are to have had Dr. Sasson in our corner from day one. From the instant we met him at our first appointment, we felt we were in the right hands. This continued to prove to be true over time as we now are excitedly expecting our second child this June. Through all of the ups and downs and twists and turns we faced during this process, Dr. Sasson was always there, being the kind, caring, compassionate, and dedicated doctor that he is. He persisted and left no stone unturned, and for that we are eternally grateful. The professional yet sincere manner in which Dr. Sasson conducts himself is noteworthy and should be emulated by his peers.
Jan 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD?
My husband and I worked with Dr. Sasson for just over 9 months. From our first visit, Dr. Sasson took the time to explain and make sure that we understood everything from process to test results to what happens next. His conversations with us were honest and we never left feeling uneasy or like we were unsure. He listened to all of our questions, concerns, and general conversation around our diagnosis. Furthermore, Dr. Sasson made sure to call us directly if there was a certain test result or something that needed to be explained not via a nurse. He puts a lot of trust in his team and his practice and that made us feel comfortable the entire time. We really enjoyed working with Dr. Sasson and his team and would recommend him to anyone.
Lauren Petterson – Oct 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD?
Dr. Sasson is amazing. His ability to take so much information and break it down into terms you can understand is amazing. I most appreciated, that he took so much time to speak with me, understand my fears and concerns, and truly empathize which my unique situation. I never felt that he didn't have the time for my concerns. He knew exactly who we were at every call and appointment. We were not just another patient to him. He and his team are simply terrific. I could not recommend them any more highly.
Shannon Mulhern Wheeler – Sep 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD?
Dr. Sasson is what all physicians should be! We truly do not know where to begin. He and Nikki our nurse have been a true blessing in our lives and have helped our dream of having a family come true. After being at another fertility clinic we came to Dr. Sasson confused, frustrated and scared. From the moment we met him we trusted every ounce of knowledge and advice he shared with us. Through the ups and downs of our IVF rounds, a surgery, and one other procedure there is no other person I would trust. Dr. Sasson is not only extremely knowledgeable, honest, practical, and intentional in all medical decisions; he is also patient and kind. He sat with me when there was bad news and he cheered me on when we got pregnant and I was a nervous wreck. Dr. Sasson would do anything for his patients and you can feel that when you are in his presence. I cannot express enough how blessed we feel to have had him and his entire team in our corner.
Nicole S. & Kyle S. – Sep 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD?
Very trustworthy and knowledgeable! With his help and expertise, we are currently expecting for the second time.
Michelle – Sep 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD?
Dr. Sassoon was so wonderful to work with. He was genuine and caring. He made me feel like more than just a number in the waiting room. He makes time to talk to and get to know his patients. He and his team were so wonderful to work with. They always made me feel at ease and helped me know I was in the right hands to help us build our family. I can not stress enough how wonderful Dr. Sasson was to work with. I would highly recommend him!
Sep 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD?
Shady Grove does not support ALL people trying to build families. After reading excellent reviews of Dr. Sasson, I had high hopes for working with him. However, that quickly changed once we had our consultation with him earlier this year. He explained that they do not support infertility treatments on women with high BMI (such as my own) Shady Grove follows strict BMI numbers to determine whether or not someone is capable of receiving treatments such as IUI and IVF- a decision not even based on a health condition or diagnosis. After going through the basic testing, he concluded there was nothing wrong with me and his advice to my husband & I was to "go lose weight before trying to become parents" Those who do not struggle with weight may not understand why this is so unbelievably unprofessional and wrong but those that do- I want you to know that there are other fertility clinics in the area far more supportive and helpful to ALL shapes and sizes. After losing a considerable amount o
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
April J – Sep 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD?
Dr. Sasson is a phenomenal doctor who provides superior, patient centered care. After having multiple negative experiences with our previous RE at Main Line Fertility, Dr. Sasson was a breath of fresh air! We went from feeling like a "number" to experiencing quality, individualized care. Our initial evaluation with Dr. Sasson was thorough and presented in a way that we could easily comprehend. He was honest and realistic about our low chances of IVF success, yet optimistic about getting us pregnant. We especially appreciated that Dr. Sasson presented evidenced based research to back his decision making for our treatment plan; readily showing us statistics of outcome success. After just one egg retrieval and one transfer with our own embryo, we are over the moon to say "we are 14 weeks pregnant!" Dr. Sasson is among the very best in his field and I only wish we had found him sooner! He is a physician who we trust and would highly recommend to anyone struggling with infertility.
Shana McMasters – Sep 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD?
Kind, compassionate, yet honest. He’s the reason we have our son. We switched doctors within Shady Grove to him and it was the best decision I made.
Sep 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD?
Both my husband and I have explained infertility. He has absence of the vas deferens and I had a double salpingectomy (both fallopian tubes removed for medical reasons). The only way for us to conceive is with the help of IVF/ICSI. Over three years ago we had success with a fresh transfer, first try, and later gave birth to a little boy who is now just shy of the age of 3. When deciding to try for a second, we thought success would come quickly. This time around it did not. We sadly endured 4 losses, 1 missed miscarriage and 3 chemical pregnancies. Dr. Sasson advised we have an ERA biopsy and to have our embryos PGS tested. Both of these tests ultimately saved us from more heartache and lead to the success of another little boy who will present himself in February 2020. Dr. Sasson is incredibly knowledgeable and what I appreciated most about him was how straight forward he was about everything. He tells it like it is and is very supportive along the way. Incredible Team!
Sep 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sasson?

At Shady Grove Fertility, a service organization at heart, we are fully committed to addressing and supporting all of the needs of our patients. It's one of the reasons more patients trust us than any other center in the nation. We are committed to p...Read more

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility