Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD

Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Chesterbrook, PA. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Sasson is affiliated with Paoli Hospital and Lankenau Medical Center.

945 Chesterbrook Blvd

Chesterbrook, PA 19087

• Amerihealth
  • Capital Blue Cross
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Sasson

Dr. Sasson's Experience

Dr. Sasson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Urinary Disorders

• Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Yale University
    Medical School | Graduated 2003

Dr. Sasson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sasson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sasson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sasson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sasson to family and friends
Dr. Sasson's Performance
Kennett Square |
We cannot say enough about Dr. Sasson and the entire staff at Shady grove in Chesterbrook. As an IVF patient, the process is taxing and emotionally difficult, but Dr. Sasson and the staff made the process as easy as possible. Their communication was off the charts, they were super prompt and accommodating with schedules, and they made us feel like family. I would recommend them to anyone dealing with fertility issues, and I wish every medical facility was run this well. Thank you Shady Grove!!
MEDIA |
Dr. Sasson was always very supportive through this very emotional process. I always felt like he was involved in all decisions regarding my care, and worked hard to make sure that I was getting the best treatment plan possible. I would recommend him whole-heartedly to anyone struggline with infertility.
in Berwyn, PA |
Best on the Main Line! He listens, let's you make your path, and guides you to the prize, a sweet baby. He puts his best foot forward and it shows.
Newtown, PA |
I know I am just repeating what so many others say, but Dr Sasson is truly the best doctor of any specialty and the best in his specialty. Look no further. If you can go to him, GO. We had FIVE failed IVFs until we found him, and he got us pregnant through our FIRST IUI. Praise the angels for him.
in West Chester, PA |
My experience with Dr. Sasson was phenomenal. I had previously spent 1 and 1/2 years with another fertility center before I went to Shady Grove. Actually I had to take about a year off in between because my experince with the other practice had been so bad. Therefore I came to Dr. Sasson with much trepidation. My fears were immediately assuaged. The facility is inviting, each and every member of the staff is welcoming, and Dr. Sasson is the best medical professional I have ever worked with.
in Brookhaven, pa |
Dr. Sasson was wonderful. My husband and I had been to a fertility specialist previous to Dr. Sasson and had a terrible experience. When we came to Shady Grove, the staff made us feel extremely comfortable, and they were very attentive to our needs. It is important to like the doctor you chose to start this journey with because you will be seeing them often!
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Sasson and the staff at SGF in Chesterbrook always went above and beyond when dealing with a stressful and exhausting situation. All were very caring, compassionate, understanding and friendly at all times.
in Collegeville, PA |
I’m not sure what I love most about Dr. Sasson, his compassion or his teaching skills. I loved his drawings and the way he explained everything. He wants his patients to ask questions and share their feelings. It is rare to find a doctor who cares so much for your feelings. Dr. Sasson also has a unique team approach that makes his patients feel like they matter. If anyone I know/care about ever needs an reproductive endocrinologist, I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS recommend Dr. Sasson!
Malvern, PA |
Dr. Sasson and the SGF team were endlessly supportive during a very difficult time in my life. I felt like family here - so much so that once I got pregnant and "graduated," it was very bittersweet to leave the office for the last time! Thank you SGF for your compassion and dedication to your patients. Isaac and Erica were right there with me through the entire process and I could not be more grateful for everything they have done for me & my husband. I'll be back when I'm ready for baby #2!
West Chester, PA |
Dr. Sasson and his staff truly showed me care and compassion from day one. I always felt like I was a priority to them and they were so prompt in responding to phone calls and e mails. I truly felt like we were "in it together," as my successes were their successes and my tough times were tough for them as well. There was never a question too small to ask. At a time that is already stressful and emotional, they were exactly what I needed. I am so thankful for Dr. Sasson and his staff.
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Sasson and the rest of the Shady Grove team were wonderful and work with through what can be a very stressful time. They offered personalized care and were easy to get in touch with between appointments. I would highly recommend Dr. Sasson for anyone struggling wth fertility issues!
I cant write enough kind words about Dr. Sasson and his team! He provided safety, comfort, and ease in a not so typical situation. He made me feel hopeful from the minute we met. He treated my husband and I with the utmost respect and care, and I would recommend this practice to any person struggling with fertility. This is the only place in my mind in the world to go for help in starting your family. I loved every minute of working with him!
Phoenixville, PA |
It was a pleasant experience, being taken care by Dr Sasson and his team. Everyone at Shady Grove are professionals. They treated me well. I have PCOS that cause me not ovulating. Dr Sasson explained the plan of treatment very clear. Before I started my treatment, I got several diagnostic procedure such as blood test, ultrasound, and HSG. Then I started my treatment. I went to the first cycle of IUI and is blessed with pregnancy. My husband and I are so surprised that the treatments are successf
Dr. Sasson and the entire staff at Shady Grove feel like family. They are some of the best people I've ever met - they are genuinely good human beings who are brilliant, passionate, and they care deeply for their patients. I couldn't imagine going through infertility with any other Doctor or team. We were blessed with a little girl in 2014 and are now expecting our second (a little boy) in August. They have been there for us every step of the way. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Sasson!!!
in Palmyra, PA |
Dr.Sassman was very knowledgeable about the infertility treatment process. His explanations were thorough and he made sure to take time for both myself and my husband.
Kingston, PA |
Extremely caring Compassionate human being.
in Drexel Hill, PA |
If you are looking for a Fertility Specialist who will be honest and patient with you, explain all of your options, and most importantly believe in you and help you believe in yourself then do yourself a favor a set up a time to meet with Dr.Sasson. His team at Shady Grove is amazing. You will feel like a patient who matters to them and not just a #. He helped us with baby #1 and we are currently working together for baby #2.
Coatesville, PA |
Dr Sasson is an amazing doctor who I would recommend to anyone needing an RE. He was incredibly knowledgeable and really took the time to talk through options, success odds, and pros and cons with us. However, the thing that stood out to me the most was his amazing compassion and kindness with me during a really difficult time. He was invested not just in a successful pregnancy as an outcome, but with my overall wellbeing.
in Haddon Township, NJ |
Dr. Sasson is nothing short of amazing. His confidence and positive attitude was contagious, which was exactly what I needed. His knowledge is endless and he does an amazing job of making you, the patient, feel important.
in Lancaster, PA |
Outstanding doctor! Dr. Sasson is honest, sincere and passionate about his patients and their journeys. We are so thankful to have found him and the Shady Grove team!
Alexandria, VA |
Dr Sasson is excellent at what he does. He cares and puts 100% into everything he does. I shared 1.5 years with him. He never gave up and always had hope for us. I would recommend him 1000 times again to anyone.
in Harrisburg, PA |
Dr. Sasson's gave us peace of mind when we were in desperate need of it. He managed to give us hope while navigating options and next steps as we worked to build our family. He helped us through several painful losses with compassion and consideration. The staff at the Chesterbrook, Reading and Harrisburg offices were always prompt and courteous. But more importantly, they were generous with their support on difficult days. We delivered healthy child with Dr. Sasson's (and staff's) help.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Sasson is very warm, friendly, kind and VERY helpful. He explains everything in great detail, goes over every treatment option, the success rate, and the costs. When I was at Shady Grove I felt like I was part of a family. They are very encouraging, helpful and enthusiastic and were excited for MY personal journey and outcome. Dr. Sasson was able to achieve what 4 years and 2 fertility doctors were not. My Twins Caitlyn and Chiara were born in December and are the most perfect babies.
in Cherry Hill, NJ |
Dr. Sasson is awesome. Before I went to Shady Grove, I went to three other fertility clinics that treated me the same way they did everyone else. Needless to say, I never got pregnant at any of those places. Dr. Sasson reviewed my medical records with me and told me what my options are and the chances of me getting pregnant with each option. Under Dr. Sasson's care, I was pregnant within four months. My son was born two weeks ago, and I can not thank Dr. Sasson enough his help.
in Phoenixville, PA |
I would absolutely recommend Dr Sasson and the Chesterbrook office. I really felt cared for in such a difficult time for me. Dr Sasson really prioritized educating me so I felt like I was making the best decisions with all the facts and understanding possible. Of course, I also got pregnant successfully on my first embryo transfer, which helped with my overall positive experience!
Dr Sasson is simply the best! He made us feel very comfortable from our first visit with him up until the day we were pregnant and being discharged. He is so gentle and has an amazing bedside manner. I would highly recommend him to anyone experiencing infertility. He was always very confident with his decisions and very knowledgable. The best of the best!!!
in York pa |
Dr. Sasson and he staff are great!!! I came to him needing help. I have severe stage 4 endometriosis and only had 1 ovary left, and tubes were gone due to endometriosis. I went to dr.sasson for help , and now I am blessed with 2 fraternal twin boys!!!! Thank u dr.sasson and staff for all of your help!!! I now have the family i always wanted!!
West Chester, PA |
Dr. Sasson is truly the best of the best! He has called me more than one time to help explain information to me as things occurred. He is very intelligent, as well as very kind. He conducts the ultrasound and explains everything to you as he sees it. This eliminates lengthy visits - which is extremely important! I recommend him to the highest level!
in Exton, PA |
Dr. Sasson and his staff are simply the best. Don't even think about going somewhere else when you have the most capable AND nicest caring people ever right at Shady Grove in Chesterbrook. Dr. Sasson, Abbie, Mallory, Nina- all amazing people. I know they were as happy as I was when my procedure was successful. I'm now 13 weeks pregnant and owe it all to them!
in Philadelphia, PA |
If this review had 10 stars to choose, Dr. Sasson would get 10 stars from us! His sincerity, his lengthy explanations and the time he gave us was just unbelievable. Every interaction with Dr. Sasson was positive, even if the news was negative. I loved walking into the office knowing I was the hands of an amazing doctor. If you are struggling with infertility, I wouldn't recommend anyone else. Your mind will be clear and you will trust in him, He made it that easy!
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr Sasson is extremely knowledgable, kind, and reassuring. I found him and his office staff to be accessible and easy to communicate with. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone needing fertility treatment.
in Yardley, PA |
Dr. Sasson and the entire staff at SGF are exceptional. I could not ask for a more positive experience when dealing with infertility. From our first meeting with Dr. Sasson he showed compassion for what we were going through, and he gave us honest advice as to what our best options were to achieve success. He is incredibly caring and always took the time to answer my questions and thoroughly explain things. His knowledge, professionalism and his team made me feel at ease throughout our journey
Chesterbrook, PA |
We arrived in Dr. S's office after three years of trying to conceive and after being treated at two other clinics. Above all, he was an incredible listener and walked with us throughout our IVF cycles. We have a 2 year old whom Dr. S helped us achieve and we are now 14 weeks pregnant again with the help of SGF; I highly recommend Dr.S and Shady Grove.
in Pottstown, PA |
Words can not express how amazing Dr. Sasson, Erica his nurse and the rest of his staff are. I have never experienced a more attentive, caring, understanding, helpful and genuine group of people in my life. My husband and I had all but given up on having a second child when I was given Dr. Sasson's number. He and his staff are the reason we are expecting our little nugget in November. I can honestly say this is the best doctor's office experience I have ever had.
in Phoenixville, PA |
He came highly recommended to us and I have already recommended him to two other girls. I wish I had come to see him earlier. He gave us his email and said we could contact him any time! I was so impressed by this offer.
in Kennett Square, PA |
hady Grove is an outstanding practice that we could write pages about in excellence & care. We can't give Dr. Sasson enough thanks and praise on his commitment and compassion in helping us during a difficult time. Dr. Sasson exuded confidence in his approach while being humble about the steps. We trusted Dr. Sasson 100% in his ability and without a doubt would highly recommend him to anyone TTC.
in Boothwyn Pennsylvania |
My husband and I were experiencing infertility and were referred to Dr. Sasson. He took the time to really sit down and listen to our background, and worked us up. He ordered the test which helped diagnose me with stage 3 ovarian cancer. If not for Dr. Sasson, I'm certain we wouldn't have found it when we did. Certainly, it was an emotional time and he was wonderful, always making me feel like I was taken care of. I am now cancer free with 2 beautiful 4 month old twins all thanks to Dr. Sasson.
in Downingtown, PA |
With Dr. Sasson and his staff we have been blessed with a wonderful little boy. We would recommend Dr. Sasson to all who are dealing with this. I would not go anywhere else. We are even planning our next baby, and will be going back to Dr. Sasson and his staff.;
in West Chester pa |
I was a patient at several different fertility centers in the tri-state area. I found the attention to details and the warmth and caring were far more superior at shady grove fertility then all the rest combined. They are caring and helpful in any way you need. I would shout it on a mega phone if I could. Everyone should start there fertility experience with Dr Sasson.
in Pottstown, PA |
Dr. Sasson is one of the best fertility doctors the state of Pennsylvania has to offer. He spoke to me on my level. He was compassionate and caring. Highly skilled and very professional. I conceived my daughter on the first try with the help of Dr. Sasson. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is seeking excellent fertility care.
in Oxford, PA |
Dr. Sasson and his staff are exactly the type of people you want on your side through this sensitive process. I felt like part of their family. They would call and email me to check how I was doing. Appointments were always on time which allowed me to get to work on time.
in Allentown, PA |
Dr. Sasson is an amazing doctor! After my first consultation I felt at ease and confident that he would help me to conceive the baby I so desperately wanted. He is very intelligent and explained everything in easy to understand details. He took his time and answered all of our questions. He is compassionate and makes you feel as if getting you pregnant is his #1 goal. Everyone at SGF is friendly and helpful and I highly recommend Dr. Sasson and SGF to anyone having trouble conceiving.
in Chester Springs, PA |
Dr. Sasson and the Shady Grove staff are among the most compassionate and skilled health care providers I've ever met. We immediately felt well cared for, and everyone did their best to make our difficult journey as easy as possible. Our graduation day was bittersweet since we couldn't imagine getting the same level of attention elsewhere, and their obvious joy at our eventual success proved that they were as invested in it as we were. We are very grateful for having found them.
Dr. Sasson and the SGF team are out of this world! Dr. Sasson's compassion, ability to listen, and genuine care for his patients are outstanding. As busy as he is, I always felt like he had time for my husband and me, and when we were with him felt like we were his only patients. He builds a level of trust with his patients that is so critical during what is such a difficult journey emotionally and physically. We now have a baby girl! I 100% recommend him to anyone seeking fertility treatment!
Phoenixville, PA |
Dr. Season and his support staff made an overwhelming and difficult experience manageable. His kindness, compassion, and sense of humor were always present This is a doctor who truly cares deeply about his patients and his work. I loved the nurses and phlebotomist in the office. They were kind and patient on my most cranky and hormonal days. Dr. Season worked to find a treatment protocol that worked! My ba by girl is sleeping on me as I wrote this review.
in Pottstown, PA |
Dr. Sasson is extremely passionate about what he does. You just are not another patient to him, he makes you feel like your number one. He takes time to listen to you and guide you down the most successful path. He gave me what I thought I could never have....a sweet sweet baby girl. The staff and Dr. Sasson are miracle workers.
Have you seen Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD?
Are you Dr. Sasson?

See our Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist at Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health

Visit Dr. Sasson