Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD

Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  ·
Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Chesterbrook, PA and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from Yale University School Of Medicine in 2003 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.Read his story

945 Chesterbrook Blvd

Chesterbrook, PA 19087

• Amerihealth
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Capital Blue Cross
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • CoreSource

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Sasson treats your condition or procedure

• Infertility
  • Infertility Surgery
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Multiple Miscarriages
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Ovulatory Dysfunction
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Premature Ovarian Failure
  • Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
  • Sperm Cryopreservation
  • Spermatogenesis Arrest
  • Tubal Block
  • Ultrasound, Transvaginal
  • Uterine Fibroids

At Shady Grove Fertility, a service organization at heart, we are fully committed to addressing and supporting all of the needs of our patients. It's one of the reasons more patients trust us than any other center in the nation. We are committed to p...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Dr. Sasson?
Dr. Sasson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I don't know where to start, Dr. Sasson is amazing, compassionate and caring. He is perfect for such a sensitive subject as infertility. When you are with him you can tell he cares about each and every one of his patients. And when you finally realize the dream of parenthood he is still there in your corner giving you a high five saying we did it! I cannot thank Dr. Sasson and his staff for all they did for us, we cant wait to go back and continue to grow our family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD?
Dr. Sasson and his staff were incredibly warm and caring during the whole process. He made everything seamless for a donor egg cycle after 5 long years of IVF troubles - even coordinating most of the monitoring for me in New York. I wouldn’t be holding my son now without him! I am forever grateful and highly recommend him - both for his expertise and gentle manner in dealing with his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD?
When we first met with Dr. Sasson we had no idea what to expect going into our first appt. and what might be in store for us. He took the time to explain everything start to finish and we trusted him and his plan from day one. He is such a kind, genuine, knowlegable person. We will be forever grateful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD?
Dr. Sasson is one of the most wonderful people I have ever met. He was incredibly supportive and encouraging from the first time we met until the day I graduated at 9 weeks pregnant. He is so compassionate and genuinely cares about his patients. I can't wait to see him again when we go back to Shady Grove for baby #2!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD?
Dr. Sasson is incredible! He is thoughtful, empathetic, and extremely informative when working with his patients. My husband and I went through a series of fertility tests and two IUIs with him before successfully getting pregnant. We felt truly cared for by Dr. Sasson the entire time. He kept us in the loop and communicated openly and honestly about our options. From the minute we met him, we trusted that he was going to help our greatest wish come true. He has a true passion for what he does. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a fertility doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD?
Dr. Sasson is a wonderful doctor. His credentials and successes speak for themselves, but what truly sets him apart is his bedside manner. Dr. Sasson helped me through multiple pregnancy losses, multiple proceedures, and now, my second successful pregnancy. I do not know what we would have done without him. He celebrated with us when we got good news, and he grieved with us when we got bad news--but he never lost hope or his positive outlook. He knew we would be successful. I will be forev
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD?
Dr. Sasson far exceeded our expectations in all facets. He is kind, patient, compassionate, respectful and very good at what he does. He took time to explain processes, procedures, recommendations and next steps. We never felt rushed and always felt like a priority. Dr. Sasson helped us conceive within a year of our first appointment with him and we could not be more thrilled. When it comes time to have our next baby, I wouldn't even consider seeing anyone else but him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD?
Dr. Sasson is an amazing doctor. From the moment I met with him during our first consult, I knew we would be in good hands. He is extremely professional and caring. He does not sugarcoat information but provides honest feedback in a way that is digestable. I always felt like I knew what was going on and was provided extensive information when making decisions. I never felt like I was being given a cookie cutter experience. Everything was tailored to my needs!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD?
In what was a stressful and to be honest depressing time of our lives, Dr. Sasson and everyone at Shady Grove were always so reassuring, informative and compassionate. Dr. Sasson made the process of getting to the bottom of why I couldn't get pregnant as stress-free as possible and then going over options and success rates put my mind at ease. Once we had a game plan, it didn't take long to be successful! I'm due in a few months with a baby girl and we couldn't be more grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD?
Amazing doctor very smart and thorough
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD?
After going to a different local fertility clinic, I came to Shady Grove with disappointed hopes and dashed dreams after a failed IUI. But Dr. Sasson tailored a treatment plan for me and my husband and we pursued IVF. The first time around I miscarried, and he and his staff were right alongside me to help comfort me and help me get through the situation. On the second try, I got pregnant! I am now 3 months pregnant and have a few embryos left over to use. Dr. Sasson is a great doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD?
Dr. Sasson was great to work with. He thoroughly went through all the testing that my husband and I would both encounter as well as with our iui treatment. He didn't go through ivf as he wanted to just focus on our iui treatment and not overwhelm us with ivf if we didn't have to go through it. Lucky for us our first iui treatment worked! We are so grateful to Dr. Sasson and all the other doctors and nurses that assisted us along our journey! We can't wait for our little arrival!
Best of the best
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD?
Highly recommend Dr. Sasson and SGF to anyone who is struggling with infertility.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD?
I have been to two other fertility clinic's in the area. My experience with Dr Sasson and Shady Grove has been a night and day difference. Dr Sasson makes you feel immediately comfortable and optimistic. You do not feel like a just another patient. You are assigned your own nurse who will be your point person to ask any questions to. My nurse Lisa was amazing. If I could have Shady Grove and Dr. Sasson monitor my whole pregnancy I would!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD?
First, I can not thank Dr. Sasson, and his amazing staff (Jamie & Lisa) enough! My husband and I had been trying to have our first child for more than 2 years. From our first appointment with Dr. Sasson, he kept us very informed, and answer all questions that we had. We never felt pressured to have to pay for extra tests or screenings, but always knew the risks of not getting those test or screenings. The office in Chesterbrook is a very welcoming environment, and you get o know all the staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD?
Dr. Sasson and his team are simply amazing! He is kind, compassionate, patient, and extremely good at what he does. I spent 1 year under his care, and during that time he NEVER gave up on me, even when I wanted to give up on myself. He, along with my nurses, became my family and support system through it all. He personally tailored every protocol to fit my needs, and was with me every step of the way through my journey. I am now 14 weeks pregnant, and couldn’t have done it without Dr Sasson!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD?
Dr. Sasson is the best, His candor and professionalism sets him apart from the rest. Dealing with fertility issues is incredibly stressful and it was not until we met with Dr. Sasson that my Husband and I had such a sense of relief and hope. We knew we were in good hands and knew which path was right for us. My only wish is that we landed in his office years ago. My Husband and I received treatments from another facility and there is no comparison, Dr. Sasson and his team are the best around.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD?
Dr. Sasson changed our lives and made our dreams come true! I had been to another facility and they could not identify the real issue for a year! We went from being very pessimistic to being highly optimistic after just 2 meetings with Dr. Sasson. We had our first consultation with Dr. Sasson in March and we conceived through IVF in July! It’s not just him but the entire staff at Shady Grove that is very caring and extremely friendly.. Strongly recommend this place.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Sasson, MD?
I came to Dr. Sasson after failed fertility treatment (including IVF) at a different clinic. And not only did I receive different (and better) medical treatment, but I also received far better care. Everyone at SGF Chesterbrook really cared, it was evident in how long they discussed things with me (I never felt rushed), how they always took my calls/answered my emails & how genuine they r. I can happily say that after one round of IVF w. SGF I am 3.5 mos pregnant. I can’t recommend them enough!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Sasson?

Shady Grove Fertility - Pennsylvania

Johns Hopkins HealthCare LLC
Johns Hopkins Advantage MD
Kaiser Permanente
Keystone Health Plan East
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
One Health