Dr. Isaac Motamarry, MD

General Surgery | Male

Dr. Isaac Motamarry, MD
Dr. Isaac Motamarry, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Jacksonville, FL. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Motamarry is affiliated with Saint Vincent's Medical Center Riverside.

Dr. Motamarry's Care Philosophy

I treat each patient as if he or she were a family member. I use the full extent of my knowledge and clinical experience to compose a treatment plan according to each patient's unique needs. I strive to meet the needs of each individual patient whether that is in the diagnosis and treatment of an acute illness or ongoing management of a chronic problem.

Dr. Motamarry's Experience

See how Dr. Motamarry's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Motamarry

Dr. Motamarry accepts 29 insurance carriers

Dr. Motamarry is now accepting new patients
    North Florida Surgeons2 Shircliff Way Ste 500
    Jacksonville, FL 32204
    (904) 389-8871Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Motamarry has admitting privileges.

Dr. Motamarry's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Motamarry to family and friends
    Dr. Motamarry Says:

Thank you for taking time to complete this survey. I would love to hear from you if you have any other concerns. Please Contact North Florida Surgeons at (904)-389-8861.

Dr. Motamarry's Performance
    in Orange Park, FL |
    Dr. Motamarry is a very find person. Takes his time during appointments to explain procedures and to answer questions.
    in Middleburg, FL |
    Listens to your concerns and has excellent bed side manner.
    in Jacksonville, FL |
    knowledgeable, helpful and performed surgery as agreed and scheduled
    in jacksonville fl |
    I highly recommend Mr. Motamarry. He is a fantastic surgeon. He's very sweet, humble and soft spoken.
    in Jacksonville, FL |
    Dr Motamarry made me very comfortable with the process. He is an expert at what he does
    Jacksonville, FL |
    In office surgery that was fully explained before, during and after. Dr. Motamarry was easy to talk to and answered all of out questions. The staff was friendly and efficient. Highly recommend Dr. Motamarry.
    in Keystone Heights, Florida |
    My experience was outstanding. I have no complaints at all. The staff and the Dr. Motomarry were very polite and helpful. Thank you for being there for me.
    in Jacksonville, FL |
    Great doc! Professional, caring and excellent surgeon. I never felt rushed and he made sure I knew exactly the steps of the procedure.
    in Ga |
    Hands down the best Doctor I have ever had. There are not enough words to express how great he is. It brings tears to my eyes thinking about his passion for what he does and how passionate and truly concerned I feel about how he cares for me as a patient.
    in Jacksonville, FL |
    Dr Isaac Motamarry was the surgery doctor who remove my gall bladder "TheBest Doctor" in town. I've known with this kind of ailment. As of this moment it seems I don't feel anything that was removed inside me. He explain it in a way that you can understand it easily, necessitate for the removal...Thank you ever so much and may you have more successes. God bless you always and your family. Please visit us also in our site: incmedia.org or iglesianicristo.net/#1 "Where Truth Meets You!"
    Glen Saint Mary, FL |
    Excellent in helping to understand everything with health issues .
    Orange Park, FL |
    Excellent experience with Dr Motamarry and his team. Him and his team were very thorough, caring, and transparent as to what to expect and any questions or concerns I had throughout the whole surgical process.
    in Jacksonville, FL |
    for a doctor to take time on a sunday to call and check on his patient speaks volume for this mans character......
    Jacksonville, FL |
    Dr. Motamarry is the perfect example of what a doctor should be. Beside being caring, gentle, and knowledgeable he listens to the patient's concerns and answers them so that they can understand. Dr.Motamarry has operated on my husband twice and if ever there is another need, Dr. Motamarry will be the doctor we will choose.
    Middleburg, FL |
    Very patient with explaining Nissan fundoplication and expectations.
    in Jacksonville, FL |
    Dr. Motamarry took the time out of his weekend, after my surgery, to check on me and see how I was doing. He exceeded my expectations and I am very satisfied with his pre, intra, and post surgery care.
    in Kingsland, GA |
    Dr. Motamarry and his staff have provided me with outstanding service, and he provided me with the absolute best care any person could expect. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Motamarry to anyone looking for a GREAT SURGEON!!
    in St Augustine, FL |
    I would surely recommend Dr. Motamarry. He is an excellent surgeon who took the time to listen to me about my medical problems on the first visit. I saw him before surgery, he communicated well with me and my husband before and after surgery. I had no complications and am healing quickly. Dr. Motamarry was recommended to me by my gastroenterologist who I greatly respect and trust.
    in Jacksonville, FL |
    Dr. Motamarry, is a professional and was able to explain what my operation would consist of as well as why I needed to have the operation. Once the operation had been performed he even placed a call to me on the weekend to ensure I was doing okay. Not only would I recommend Dr. Motamarry I have already done so to a person we met at Comcast who stated they had a hernia and needed medical attention. I only wish that all my doctor visits were the same as the one with Dr. Motamarry.
    in Jacksonville, FL |
    I was assigned to Dr Motamarry when I was hospitalized in December, 2015 through the emergency room at St. Vincent Hospital with a lower bowel obstruction. Dr. Motamarry carefully explained my condition, treatment process and resolution to my medical condition. He and the staff at North Florida Surgeons were fantastic. Dr. Motamarry was conscientious in explaining and making sure I understood the treatment procedure. His caring nature was reassuring and I trusted him and his decisions.
    in Jacksonville, FL |
    Remarkable, outstanding Surgeon. Saved my life. I do not say that lightly. Thank You Dr. Motamarry.
    in Jacksonville, FL |
    Very nice and very upfront in explaining the patients situation or condition. The surgical procedure came out great. (As for as administration concerns); It would be helpful if appointment cards or letters, times, and dates could be forwarded to the patient as a reminder, or even a phone call the day before the appointment would be appropriate. Also a direct phone number to the office or registration desk of Dr Motamarry instead of having to go through the main system of St Vincent.
    in Jacksonville, FL |
    DR. MOTAMARRY IS A VERY GOOD DOCTOR I WILL TELL THE WORLD THAT.HE IS VERY PLEASANT AND UNDERSTANDING AND I THANK HIM VERY MUCH FOR DOING MY SURGERY. THE OFFICE WAS VERY VERY CLEAN AND THE STAFF WAS VERY NICE. AND IF I HAD ANOTHER GALLBLADDER I WOULD BE CALLING DR. MOTAMARRY
    in Orange Park, FL |
    Dr. Motamarry is an excellent surgeon. He thoroughly explained the various weight loss surgical options available and helped me decide which option was best for me. When I didn't feel ready to leave the hospital, he was very supportive. During my post op visits, he has demonstrated his professionalism and bedside manner by recalling specific events from my stay and is interested in my recovery and progress. He knows more about his patients than what is on the charts.
    in Callahan, FL |
    He was very good also his manners were very good, he was excellant. Also his staff was very good too.
    in Jacksonville, FL |
    I initially met Dr. Motamarry in the ER at St. Vincent's Riverside after being admitted for severe diverticulitis. After he advised me of the necessity for surgery, he was very compassionate in understanding all of my concerns, fears and future due to the seriousness of my situation. He was extremely professional, courteous, and really caring from the first contact, throughout surgery and all of my visits with him and his staff. Dr. Motamarry is certainly the best!
    in Jacksonville, FL |
    Dr. Motamarry explained what was going on with my Gall Bladder and the procedure that would follow in detail, asking if I had any questions. Once in the hospital he and his whole team were caring and put me right at ease. He checked on me before surgery and then afterwards spoke with my husband letting him know the surgery went well. As a follow up, I received a letter explaining what he did in surgery. Follow up visits were fine and a hug at the last one was greatly appreciated.
    in Jacksonville, FL |
    This was a case where the hospital picked the surgeon to do the needed job. As far as I can tell they could not have picked a better surgeon.
    in Jacksonville, FL |
    I would recommend Dr. Motamarry because of his expertise in his field of medicine and his dedication to making his patients well. He has a very kind and caring bedside manner. He has a listening ear. I felt at peace as I was being prepared for surgery because I was confident I could not be in better hands than those of Dr. Motamarry.
    I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO SOMEONE ELSE
    in Jacksonville, FL |
    Dr. Motamarry is a great surgeon that took the time and patience with my family to thoroughly explain everything that was going on. He provided excellent care, showed empathy and had great bed side manners. I wish he was a family primary care doctor, I love him so much!
    in Jacksonville, Florida |
    I don't know if 500 characters are enough. I cannot express enough the gratitude Dr. Motamarry deserves. I met him almost a year ago, warned him I would be a difficult patient and he smiled and accepted the challenge. Oh what a challenge it was. I owe him my life. Three surgeries later and he saved me. His bedside manner goes above and beyond. Never rushes, makes time and cares for his patients and their family. I highly recommend him and if I need surgery again, he's the dr 4 me!!!!
    in Jacksonville, FL |
    Dr Motamarry had a welcome smile upon greeting He engaged our discussion as what the problem was and the approach needed to achieve a satisfying result. He was comforting, willing and open to my concerns and explained everything in terms I could understand. He took his time with me and was a Great listener! A real doctor that showed he cared!!!
    in Jacksonville, FL |
    EXCELLENT!! He is kind, understanding and smart! Trust any of your family with him. He went above and beyond our expectations.
    in Jacksonville, FL |
    Is a very easy Dr. to understand and explains things in terms a layperson can understand. His staff is very professional and always ready to answer questions. A very fine surgeon and normaly on time for his appointments. Highly recommended.
    in Jacksonville, FL |
    He took my beliefs into consideration and never tried to force me to do something against my beliefs. He also explained everything very well and kept us informed.
    in Jacksonville, FL |
    I saw Dr. Motamerry twice before my surgery and I felt very comfortable going with him and on November 6th, 2015 I had my Gallbladder surgery done by him. I felt great and no infection from my surgery, I saw him twice after that to check me and everything is very good. I recommend him, he is very skillful, care giver and a great Doctor.
    Have you seen Dr. Isaac Motamarry, MD?
    Are you Dr. Motamarry?

Dr. Motamarry's Care Philosophy

I treat each patient as if he or she were a family member. I use the full extent of my knowledge and clinical experience to compose a treatment plan according to each patient's unique needs. I strive to meet the needs of each individual patient whether that is in the diagnosis and treatment of an acute illness or ongoing management of a chronic problem.

Dr. Motamarry says...

Dr. Motamarry's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in General Surgery

• Esophageal Diverticulum
    • Esophageal Stricture
    • Esophagitis
    • Gallbladder Diseases
    • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
    • Incisional Hernia

UF Shands Gainesville

Completed in 2014

University Of Mary Washington

Graduated in 2004

Dr. Motamarry does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Motamarry and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• General Surgery
    • Bariatric Medicine
    • Bariatric Surgery
    • Endocrine Surgery
    • Gastroenterological Surgery
    • Laparoscopic Surgery

• Appendectomy, Laparoscopic
    • Appendectomy, Open
    • Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
    • Colectomy
    • Diaphragmatic-Paraesophageal Hiatal Hernia Repair With Robotic Assistance
    • Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
    • Esophageal Surgery