Dr. Isaac Motamarry, MD

Dr. Isaac Motamarry, MD

General Surgery  ·
Dr. Isaac Motamarry, MD is a general surgery specialist in Jacksonville, FL and has been practicing for 4 years. He graduated from Ross University in 2008 and specializes in general surgery, bariatric surgery, and more.

2 Shircliff Way Ste 500

Jacksonville, FL 32204

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CareSource
  • Community Health Choice
  • Evolutions Healthcare Systems

Learn about Dr. Motamarry

See how frequently Dr. Motamarry performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
Esophageal Surgery

Dr. Motamarry's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Motamarry "I treat each patient as if he or she were a family member. I use the full extent of my knowledge and clinical experience to compose a treatment plan according to each patient's unique needs. I strive to meet the needs of each individual patient whether that is in the diagnosis and treatment of an acute illness or ongoing management of a chronic problem."

• General Surgery
  • Bariatric Medicine
  • Bariatric Surgery
  • Endocrine Surgery
  • Gastroenterological Surgery
  • Laparoscopic Surgery
  • Robotic Surgery

Dr. Motamarry does not have any board certifications listed.

• University Of Mary Washington
  • Cleveland ClinicFoundation
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013
  • UF Shands Gainesville
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Motamarry has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Motamarry has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Motamarry does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Motamarry and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Motamarry's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Motamarry to family and friends

Dr. Motamarry's Performance

Dr. Motamarry Says:

Thank you for taking time to complete this survey. I would love to hear from you if you have any other concerns. Please Contact North Florida Surgeons at (904)-389-8861.

Professional, competent and caring
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I just want to start out by saying Dr. Motamarry is a great doctor. He is very helpful when I had questions about my surgery. He made sure I understood completely. I've suffered from acid reflux for years. Before I came to him I took medication for years with no help. After my surgery I am so much...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I would highly recommend Dr. Motamarry for any surgery, He performed a Hirtial hernia repair during my gastric sleeve. He explained everything prior to the surgery and every visit he answers all my questions. The thing I like the most about Dr. Motamarry is he makes sure every patient as their own...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Motamarry is a great doctor. I felt very comfortable with him and would definitely recommend him to anyone!! Very nice and professional and listened and answered my questions.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I would recommend Dr. Motamarry in a heartbeat for anyone looking for an excellent surgeon. I saw two other surgeons in regards to my problem and was told by both they could not do anything for me as I did not appear to have a problem. Dr. Motamarry was willing to do an exploratory procedure,...more
Are you Dr. Motamarry?