Dr. Isaac Motamarry, MD

Dr. Motamarry
Telehealth services available

North Florida Surgeons

2 Shircliff Way Ste 500 Jacksonville, FL 32204

Dr. Isaac Motamarry, MD is a general surgery specialist in Jacksonville, FL and has been practicing for 6 years. He graduated from Ross University in 2008 and specializes in general surgery, bariatric surgery, and more.

Dr. Motamarry's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Motamarry

0.5780346820809249%

Dr. Motamarry?
Dr. Motamarry's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Isaac Motamarry, MD
He is just what "the Doctor ordered", I couldn't have ordered better results. Very minimal scaring and after affects were exactly as he said it was going to be, of which I am pleased. Excellent results, Thank you.
Marvin Richards – Apr 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Motamarry, MD?
Dr. Motamarry did an excellent job of explaining the whole procedure and exactly what to expect after surgery. His staff was equally supportive and caring as I went through the surgery and the followup care. I would highly recommend Dr. Motamarry and his staff for hiatal hernia repairs and other gastric surgery.
Jim Foster – Apr 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Motamarry, MD?
I checked in and waited less than 10 minutes to be called to an exam room. Even though I viewed this as "no wait", Dr. Motamarry apologized more than once for the delay in getting to see me. As a new patient, I truly appreciated that he LISTENED to me. He didn't interrupt or talk over me. He answered all of my questions, explained and re-explained my options and I honestly believe he recommended a course of treatment best suited for ME. He offered his knowledge freely and his honest opinion at my request. On surgery day, he introduced himself to my husband and kindly greeted my children post surgery, to which my kids remarked how kind he was. My follow-up was even more prompt than my initial appointment. I hadn't had any previous surgeries, so this was a bit of a frightening experience for me. I couldn't have had a better experience. He is a 5-star doctor and surgeon, and he has earned my complete confidence in his knowledge, skills and care.
Tracy Payne – Apr 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Motamarry, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Motamarry and his team for any surgery you may need. My surgery was a very unexpected one and my very first one ever. Dr. Motamarry and his staff were absolutely wonderful with me. They all took the time to explain what would be happening and help to calm my crazy nerves and let me tell you they were a mess. The day after my surgery Dr. Montamarry and his surgical assistant came to see me and let me know how everything went, and informed me what to expect. They all did an absolutely amazing job! If you are looking for an amazing surgeon and staff they are the place to go.
Miss Olson – Mar 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Motamarry, MD?
Dr Motamarry is very caring and takes the time to explain all that is needed to know I would most certainly recommend him to anyone. I like to say Thank You for all you did for me your such a Blessing may you be Blessed though out your Career your the Best.. I'd also like to give a Thank you to the office staff that where all so friendly and very helpful with any questions that needed to be answered.
Dàna Driggers – Mar 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Motamarry, MD?
Dr. Motamarry made me feel very secure in having my surgery. He kept me very well informed from the first visit and to my post surgery visit. I can see why he was highly recommended. Very professional and thorough. Thank you Dr. Motamarry
Lorrie D Shine – Mar 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Motamarry, MD?
Dr. Motamarry, MD and his staff comes highly recommended. I am so grateful that I choose him to perform my surgery. He and his staff makes sure you are well taken care of and are there for you when in need.
Veronica Solomon-Brown – Mar 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Motamarry, MD?
The office staff is very friendly and helpful. Dr. Motamarry is very caring and patient.
Alexis D. – Mar 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Motamarry, MD?
Dr Motamarry did sleeve surgery on me in February. I had consults with several surgeons and chose him because he took the time to listen to my concerns, specifically review the process with me and reassure any fears I had. He never rushed an appt and always took time! He was very proactive in ensuring I had no pain and was prepared prior to/for surgery. I woke up from surgery needing no pain meds or nausea meds and was on the go by the time I left the hospital 2 days after surgery. I have had zero complaints or complications and barely even have scars. He is laid back and easy going! The office is crazy busy w/multiple docs there but it stayed relatively on time and ran smoothly. Dr Motamarry is skilled and professional and I highly recommend him. His nurses have followed up with me as well and are very sweet. I got detailed reports from the OR about my surgery and my financial things were filed quickly and efficiently. Definitely an A+ experience!
Ellie – Mar 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Motamarry, MD?
Such a blessing to find this physician! Attended a seminar on weight loss surgery options conducted by Dr Motamary and instantly trusted him. I am a registered nurse and my initial meeting was like a job interview,for him.He answered all my questions with patience and a smile.He performed the gastic sleeve on me and I was well prepared for my weight loss experience. I would trust his skills with any of my family.His skills are only second to his lovely, reassuring personality!
Rebecca Schneider – Feb 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Motamarry, MD?
Dr Motamarry perfomed by hernia surgery. He was an amazing surgeon, but also was very attentive to concerns and questions I had. He made me comfortable and at ease through the whole process. He was thorough with my daughter after the surgery explain how things went, the healing, next steps. Very trustworthy, patient, an overall satisfied experience.
Mary Joy, Jacksonville, FL – Feb 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Motamarry, MD?
I was having severe abdominal pain, though all tests came back normal. He agreed it was biliary dyskinesia and took it out for me. He did a robotic procedure and I had little to no pain after. I actually went back to work the next day! My incisions were very small and have healed quite nicely. I'm a nurse and typically don't like surgeons, but he has the best bedside manner, he's all about teaching and explaining things to ensure you understand. He always has a smile on his face and is just a genuine soul. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs a surgeon. He's probably one of the best in Jacksonville. Thank you Dr. Motamarry, you're incredible!
Nikki – Feb 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Motamarry, MD?
Had my gall bladder removed December 18, Dr. Motamarry, thoroughly briefed me on !st office visit what the procedure would entail, day of surgery explained the removal process, a week later I enjoyed Christmas followed by New Years, I was able to eat and drink whatever I wanted with no problems. Would recommend Dr. Issac, he does excellent work, one month later I'm back to full duty minus my troublesome gall bladder. Thank you Dr. Motamarry
Jan 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Motamarry, MD?
Professional in his approach. Explained the procedure and answered all of my questions in a manner I could understand. I would recommend him to any one needing the surgeries he performs. RM
Jan 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Motamarry, MD?
My mom was sent to st Vincent’s and needed to have surgery. Dr. Motamarry was very professional and very comforting. He would explain everything to us every time we would ask him a question even when we asked the same question 10 times. He came and checked on my mom everyday she was in the hospital (10 days). He’s very optimistic and truly cares about his patients. If anyone ever needs a Surgoen I will recommend Dr. Motamarry 100%.
Carolina – Jan 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Motamarry, MD?
Compassionate, patient explained everything great. Answered all questions. Surgery for large hernia and laparoscopic Nissan for severe gerd. Great success
Cheryl in Jacksonville, FL – Jan 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Motamarry, MD?
Dr Motamarry performed my gastric sleeve. From the first meeting until this day (almost a year later) he has always been attentive, answering all of my questions. I experienced no complications at all and have had excellent results. His staff is always friendly and helpful. Will always reccomend him and use his service if I have the choice.
Ruben Ayala – Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Motamarry, MD?
Met Dr Motamarry right before a surgery(replace a dialysis port). He seemed a little frustrated in my asking questions. So I was not a fan. Ran late for 1st follow up appt, he did not seem to care and asked me how I was doing immediately. Totally different demeanor. Gave me a thorough understanding of what happened to my port. I had concerns which I talked to him about. He was so encouraging, comforting and patient. By the second follow up appt...I only want him as a surgeon. He is the only surgeon that ever gave me surgeon notes.
Lauren Cephus – Jan 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Motamarry, MD?
visited concerning a hernia. Surgery performed. He and his staff are warm and friendly. My only aggravation with the process is the coordination with hospital and notice of surgery time. Was told I would be contacted with a time, finally called two days before px and was told that I would not know that until late afternoon of the day before. This makes it hard to schedule assistance with rides and post sx care. Also, staff should provide the pre-procedure care instructions instead of waiting on hospital as there are certain items that have to be bought and waiting until last minute is inconvenient.
Leigh Flury – Jan 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Motamarry, MD?
I am very pleased with Dr. Motamarry. He fully covered all aspects of my surgery prior to the day. After, he answered all questions and concerns. He is very caring and attentive. His staff is above par. I am so thankful to have been referred to him! Every follow up has been filled with positive reinforcement.
Diane – Jan 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Motamarry, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Motamarry?

I treat each patient as if he or she were a family member. I use the full extent of my knowledge and clinical experience to compose a treatment plan according to each patient's unique needs. I strive to meet the needs of each individual patient whether that is in the diagnosis and treatment of an acute illness or ongoing management of a chronic problem.

• General Surgery