Dr. Isaac Mezo, MD

Neurology | Male

MORRIS HOSPITAL 1499 Lakewood Dr # I Morris, IL 60450 Get Directions
Dr. Isaac Mezo, MD

As a neurologist, I specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of disorders that affect the brain, spinal cord, and nerves, including stroke, headaches, seizures, speech and language disorders, infections of the brain and peripheral nervous system, movement disorders such as Parkinson's disease,sleep disorders, dementia disorders such as Alzheimer's, and multiple sclerosis. I specialize in Botox injections for migraines, spasticity and other conditions.

...See Less

Dr. Mezo's Care Philosophy

I am devoted to improving the lives of my patients as well as the families facing neurological diseases. As an attentive and driven physician, I understand the burdens that neurological illness has on quality of life. I feel that only through collaboration of physician and patient can the best quality of care be provided on the journey to healing.

Dr. Mezo's Experience

See how Dr. Mezo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mezo

Dr. Mezo accepts 19 insurance carriers

Dr. Mezo is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Mezo has admitting privileges.

Dr. Mezo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mezo to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Mezo's Performance
in Morris, IL |
Dr. Mezo was by far my favorite. I have been across this country and have had more doctors than I can count. I have had neurologists, primary care doctors, ER doctors, and many more doctors help with seizures, and doctor Mezo gave the best care with the most tender heart. Always listened, never argued. His bedside manners were beyond my thoughts and experience of ANY doctor. If I could've taken him with me when I moved, believe me, I would have. He gets beyond a 5 star.
in Morris, IL |
He is patient, kind, thoughtful and most of all KNOWLEDGEABLE. I went to the office to schedule an appt. for my mother. I saw him escort an elderly patient out to the front desk. He was so kind to him, speaking respectfully, kindly and with a smile on his face as well as his patients face. I knew he was the right Dr. for my mom. He has treated my mom now for 2 years. I so appreciate him and his honestly. He is also one to refer if you need a specialty other than what he can offer.
in Coal City |
Dr. Mezo has an excellent bedside manner. He always listens to my concerns and never seems rushed. When he is in the room with me, he is focused on me and my symptoms, not on the patients before or ahead of me.
Naperville, IL |
Dr. Mezo is the most knowledgeable doctor I have ever seen. After going from doctor to doctor, he diagnosed me in one visit. I have never felt better since I started seeing him. I would recommend Dr Mezo to anyone.
Washington, IL |
Dr. Mezo has always taken the time to make sure my medical needs are addressed. He continues to seek out treatments to try and get my migraines under some sort of control. It feels encouraging that I haven't been pushed aside or sent to another Dr.
Have you seen Dr. Isaac Mezo, MD?
Are you Dr. Mezo?

Compare Dr. Mezo

Dr. Mezo says...

As a neurologist, I specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of disorders that affect the brain, spinal cord, and nerves, including stroke, headaches, seizures, speech and language disorders, infections of the brain and peripheral nervous system, movement disorders such as Parkinson's disease,sleep disorders, dementia disorders such as Alzheimer's, and multiple sclerosis. I specialize in Botox injections for migraines, spasticity and other conditions.

Dr. Mezo's Care Philosophy

I am devoted to improving the lives of my patients as well as the families facing neurological diseases. As an attentive and driven physician, I understand the burdens that neurological illness has on quality of life. I feel that only through collaboration of physician and patient can the best quality of care be provided on the journey to healing.

Dr. Mezo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  Board certified in Neurology

Dr. Mezo has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Mezo's Board Certifications

• Dystonia
  • Epilepsy
  • Essential Tremor
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor

Graduated in 2001

• Other Education
    Rush University

Completed in 2004

Dr. Mezo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mezo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • EMG (Electromyography)
  • Electrodiagnostic Procedure
  • Pain Management
  • Vagus Nerve Stimulation (VNS)