Dr. Isaac Mezo, MD

Dr. Isaac Mezo, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Isaac Mezo, MD is a neurology specialist in Morris, IL and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from University Of Illinois Chicago in 2008 and specializes in neurology, clinical neurophysiology, and more.Read his story

1499 Lakewood Dr Ste I

Morris, IL 60450

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Centene
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Mezo

See how frequently Dr. Mezo performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Brain Disorders

Dr. Mezo's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Mezo's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Mezo "As a neurologist, I specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of disorders that affect the brain, spinal cord, and nerves, including stroke, headaches, seizures, speech and language disorders, infections of the brain and peripheral nervous system, movement disorders such as Parkinson's disease,sleep disorders, dementia disorders such as Alzheimer's, and multiple sclerosis. I specialize in Botox injections for migraines, spasticity and other conditions."

This content was provided by Dr. Mezo "I am devoted to improving the lives of my patients as well as the families facing neurological diseases. As an attentive and driven physician, I understand the burdens that neurological illness has on quality of life. I feel that only through collaboration of physician and patient can the best quality of care be provided on the journey to healing."

• Neurology
  • Adult Neurology
  • Clinical Neurophysiology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Illinois Urbana Champaign
  • University Of Illinois At Chicago
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013
  • Rush University
    Other Education | Completed 2004

Dr. Mezo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mezo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mezo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mezo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mezo to family and friends

Dr. Mezo's Performance

Dr. Mezo goes above and beyond. He has a kind and genuine nature. Always in a positive mood. I wish more doctors were like him. He never speaks above you or below you. He explains things on a level a non-doctor can understand, without making you feel like an idiot either.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Mezo was by far my favorite. I have been across this country and have had more doctors than I can count. I have had neurologists, primary care doctors, ER doctors, and many more doctors help with seizures, and doctor Mezo gave the best care with the most tender heart. Always listened, never...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He is patient, kind, thoughtful and most of all KNOWLEDGEABLE. I went to the office to schedule an appt. for my mother. I saw him escort an elderly patient out to the front desk. He was so kind to him, speaking respectfully, kindly and with a smile on his face as well as his patients face. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Mezo has an excellent bedside manner. He always listens to my concerns and never seems rushed. When he is in the room with me, he is focused on me and my symptoms, not on the patients before or ahead of me.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Mezo is the most knowledgeable doctor I have ever seen. After going from doctor to doctor, he diagnosed me in one visit. I have never felt better since I started seeing him. I would recommend Dr Mezo to anyone.
Are you Dr. Mezo?