Dr. Isaac Kramer, MD

Practices Internal Medicine

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 64 reviews.
Author:
The family Has been seeing Dr Kramer for years and have always found him attentive and helpful. We had been going to a "Name" Doctor, got fed up with him and switched to Dr. Kramer. He doesn't jump to medication which is good.
Author:
Mom went to him for blood work. Had asked to order a B12 test. This is important, because if one is deficient for a period of time, it can cause all kinds of symptoms (depression, paranoia, delusions, anemia, memory loss, incontinence, fall-related trauma, etc), and irreparable damage (memory loss and cognitive decline). Instead, he tells her "that's a joke." Is this guy kidding? Totally misinformed physician. That's why he is "practicing" medicine. Scary how anyone would put their trust in him
Not good
Author:
Dr. Kramer is an excellent primary doctor. I have recommend numerous people to him. He takes the time to explain procedures, medications, etc. to me. He spends appropriate time with me and does not rush me. I trust him with my life.
Author:
Dr. Kramer spends a lot of time with patients and got me to the best specialists around. His staff is friendly, patient and VERY HELPFUL!!!
Author:
I met with Dr. Kramer about the possibility of becoming my primary care doctor after my long-time (and beloved) internist retired. After 10 minutes, I walked out of the office. Dr. Kramer was arrogant, inflexible and an extremely poor listener; I was particularly offended by his off-the-shelf solutions offered without either a medical examination or review of my medical history. I've consulted many physicians over the years and never had close to such a negative experience.
Author:
Dr. Kramer is a top of doctors. He is very knowledgeable and care about his patiences. We are very like him.
Author:
I absolutely love Dr. Kramer. He is friendly, attentive and makes everyone feel welcome and cared for.
Author:
his many strengths are, in random order: he does not rush to prescribe drugs :he listens and asks focusing questions to evaluate ;he has and accesses your medical records on his computer in real time .he is accessible and concerned: it is rare when he is not on time with his appointments. he knows and communicates with my other doctors, his referrals are terrific; he is personable; his office hours are varied and include Saturday; his staff is great my friends go and have similar experiences.
Author:
HONORS APPOINTMENTS TAKES TIME WITH YOU AND SPEAKS WITH YOU LATEST TECHNOLOGY LOVELY OFFICE GOOD STAFF EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN RECOMMENDING SPECIALISTS THAT ARE TOP NOTCH
Author:
Dr. Kramer is professional, knowledgeable and patient. He has helped me get my diabetes under control.
Author:
hes a great docter a very caring' and hes is concerned with your quaility of life