Dr. Isaac Halfon, MD

Dr. Isaac Halfon, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
33 reviews

Dr. Isaac Halfon, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Wellington, FL. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Halfon is affiliated with Palms West Hospital and Wellington Regional Medical Center....See Less

Halfon Obstetrics & Gynecology

1447 Medical Park Blvd Ste 401

Wellington, FL 33414

• AvMed
  • EmblemHealth
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian
  • MedHealthInsurance

Learn about Dr. Halfon

The philosophy of the office is to provide the highest quality of care. The office is new and modern we provide in house treatments for heavy menstrual bleeding as well as tubal ligations with minimal invasive procedures. We also treat menopause symptoms, routine pap smearts, endometriosis, pelvic pain, bladder infections, and a wide variety of other services.

Dr. Halfon's Experience

Dr. Halfon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Female Infertility
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Maternal Hypotension Syndrome
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

• Ablation
  • Breast Exam
  • C-Section
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Pap Smear
  • Sympathectomy
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vulvectomy

• Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1981
  • Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center

Dr. Halfon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Halfon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Halfon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Palms West Hospital

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Maternity Care Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Halfon is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Halfon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Halfon to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Halfon's Performance
in Lake Worth, FL |
No happy with him... every time that I go and I have a question he never answers directly, his answers are out there in limbo. My appts are more like weighting, check high blood pressure, and rushes to ask me if I ask any questions.. no bedside manner I would say, I think he is a bit rude. If he checks me and I have a little of discomfort or something hurts I cannot even make a movement bc he freaks out and gets kinda upset...
in Lake Worth, FL |
I just moved to South Florida from NY. I was having trouble finding a doctor that accepts my insurance. My husband's former coworker has same insurance and told us to go there. I was tired of looking for a gyn so I went. I am so happy I did!!! Dr. Halfon is such a nice man. He didn't rush through my visit like some doctors do. He listened very carefully to my concerns and immediately made suggestions. Very polite, great bedside manner, and caring. Not to mention his office was beautiful!!!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
We met Dr Halfon 7 months ago and we couldnt be more pleased with his care. He is The sweetest, most caring obstetrician, let alone physician me and my husband have ever met. His professional character and personable demeanor make him so comforting and enjoyable. The office receptionist, along with his assistants are top notch! Also, the office alone is beautiful, impeccably clean, and modern. We're about to deliver our twin babies and we are so lucky to have been under Dr Halfon's care!!
in Wellington, FL |
I've been seeing Dr. H. for 2 yrs and I can say w/o hesitation that he is by far THE BEST gyno that I have seen in 35+ yrs. Wish I would have found him years ago & would never consider seeing anyone else now! With family history of cancer that necessitates 2 visits a year (& causes anxiety) Dr. H. and his staff are extremely warm & caring at every visit. Little wait time, gentle/painless exams, great bedside manner, always has time for questions, & quells my concerns & anxiety. 10+ stars!!!
in Lake Worth, FL |
WORST DOCTOR EVER!! Horrid bedside manner. Would make me wait an hour then rush out of the room. I came up positive for a genetic test and he told me to think about abortion. (My child is totally healthy) he was a total jerk and honestly can't believe he still has a practice
Dear Taylor, I wanted to thank you for your recent feedback on my practice. I pride myself in constantly improving my practice, so that I may provide my patients with the highest level of care. I feel there may have been a misunderstanding; please contact my office at 561-798-4100. I am happy you and the baby are healthy, because that is what is most important. Isaac Halfon M.D.
in Pahokee, FL |
Staff and Doctor are always friendly and make you feel comfortable.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I am making an update post about the review I left on Jan. 27, 2016, since then the office has worked with me to work out any issues I had before. They have no longer put me in situations that I thought were unfair. I am 32 weeks pregnant now, so I am in there office many times. Glad they have taken me back. The doctor himself has ALWAYS been the best of the best. I would recommend him and his office to everyone every single time. Overall I have definitely seen a huge improvement in everything.
in Lake Worth, FL |
I had a very positive experience with Dr Halfon. There are many knowledgeable doctors, however, there are not so many caring and worry of your well being after office hours .Very particular, attentive and the most importantly he is not going to leave you in trouble. When I had an emergency, Dr did all I would expect him to do for me, plus a tons of extra follow up, even though the issue was not related to his expertise. The similar follow up occurred by his office staff. I do recommend!
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Halfon himself is a lovely man. Great doctor. I started going there in 2009. Staff was amazing. As the years went on the new staff that started has been a bit snippy at times. But the old staff that has been there for years has always stood amazing. Before my last appointment, I would have recommend this doctor to anyone. Now unless you want your money taken away from you for no reason, I will no longer recommend to anyone. As a single mom struggling day to day living pay check to pay check,
Have you seen Dr. Isaac Halfon, MD?

Visit Dr. Halfon

Dr. Halfon accepts 18 insurance carriers
  • AvMed
    Emblem Health
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA