Dr. Isaac Glatstein, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility ·  Male · Age 56

Dr. Glatstein

DSPNE

450 Bedford St Lexington, MA 02420

Dr. Isaac Glatstein, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Lexington, MA and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from New York U, School of Medicine in 1988 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Dr. Glatstein accepts

Dr. Glatstein accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
Tufts Health Plan
Tufts PPO

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Dr. Glatstein treats your condition or procedure

• Hepatitis Screening
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

4.3

Dr. Glatstein?
Dr. Glatstein's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Isaac Glatstein, MD
After 3 rounds of failed IVF and Boston IVF telling us to give Up there was no hope. We found Dr Glatstein. He was amazing and we have beautiful twin daughters. I was saddened to see he is now part of Boston IVF as their staff was horrible. I hope that it’s the same level of service that RSC provided
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Glatstein, MD?
Glatstein misdiagnosed an infection I got from his clinic from an IVF cycle. I'd called him at 1 a.m. in terrific pain & he did not tell me to come in or to go to an ER. He said to come in the next morning, which I did. He didn't take my temperature, even though I had told him I'd had chills & been sweating through the night, & he sent me home. Alarmed that I was not getting better, I insisted on coming back later. I ended up spending weeks in the hospital and losing an ovary. I still have PTSD.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Glatstein, MD?
I want to express my most heartfelt appreciation for Dr. Isaac Glatstein and his team. I not only appreciated his expertise but also his compassion throughout the process. His willingness to discuss and explain everything gave me a sense of peace and enabled me to be strong. I sincerely appreciated his staff for scheduling and administering tests with such professionalism and ease. I can't say enough, but I can say these two simple words "Thank you". -L (Mom of one & one on the way)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Glatstein, MD?
I am overjoyed with Dr. Glatstein. He eased my fears of the ivf process by listening to my concerns and requests and making me feel comfortable. The office is run like a machine and the nurses are all wonderful and available. After 3 years of trying to conceive, I am now pregnant because of Dr. Glatstein's expertise. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Glatstein, MD?
Dr. Glatstein and his team were instrumental in my journey and helped keep me sane throughout it. Dr. Glatstein is a caring and thorough doctor. I wanted to move fast and not waste any time and he was aware of that and sensitive to my sense of urgency but wanted to ensure that we took all of the necessary steps to ensure a successful outcome. I know that he did everything possible to time procedures and tests strategically to ensure there was not a delay in treatment cycles.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Glatstein, MD?
WONDERFUL!!! My biggest dream was to have a baby and he made my dream come true!! Such a wonderful doctor and very easy to talk to! He listened to every concern I had and put me at ease. It was an emotional roller coaster but I made sure to trust him. I'm now 19 weeks pregnant and so excited to have this wonderful baby in November!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Glatstein, MD?
Dr. Glatstein is an excellent doctor who has been instrumental in helping my wife and I become parents. He is informative, detailed in communication and understanding. I highly recommend him as a doctor... compassionate and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Isaac Glatstein, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Glatstein?