Dr. Irwin Goldstein, MD

Urology ·  Male · Age 68

Dr. Goldstein

San Diego Sexual Medicine

5555 Reservoir Dr Ste 300 San Diego, CA 92120

Dr. Irwin Goldstein, MD is an urology specialist in San Diego, CA and has been practicing for 38 years. He graduated from McGill University in 1975 and specializes in urology.

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Goldstein

4.2

4.761904761904762%

Dr. Goldstein?
Dr. Goldstein's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Irwin Goldstein, MD
I give Dr Goldstein the highest possible rating on every criteria I can imagine. after 3 different previous doctors put absolutely zero creative thought into my specific condition and sent me on my way with standard meds (after spending a few minutes with me and running zero tests) i was about to give up. I was in Dr Goldstein's office for more than 3 hours! his testing (with state of the art equipment) pinpointed the exact issue and i finally have a pathway to recovery. HE REALLY CARES!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irwin Goldstein, MD?
I have had the amazing good fortune of being a patient of Dr. Goldstein for over 20 years. I started seeing him in Boston when I first experienced ED, and recently again in San Diego when local urologists couldn’t resolve my evolving ED issues. I am happy to say that again, Dr. Goldstein’s unsurpassed experience, knowledge, excellence and passion for what he does has helped me get amazing results and back to full and complete function! He has literally written the book on male sexual health!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irwin Goldstein, MD?
I LOVED this man. Had a long phone interview with him before traveling to San Diego for my appointments. He was brilliant at determining the damage I suffered from another urologist in Alabama and helping me to get treatment and counseling from a colleague that was incredibly helpful. I had an in office procedure and he and his staff were just wonderful to me.. I give him my highest recommendation
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irwin Goldstein, MD?
Dr. Goldstein cares about women and cares about their health. He listened to me when many experts couldn’t or wouldn’t. His treatment saved my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irwin Goldstein, MD?
Universities encourage and motivate professors as well as students to "change the world" and make a difference in the lives of people they encounter. This always sounded like a daunting task. But Dr. Goldstein did it. As clinical professor of surgery, Univ. of California, as well as founder and director of Sexual Medicine, he touched me at the deepest level through compassionate care with healing visible even to the naked eye. This has made all the difference in the world, to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irwin Goldstein, MD?
I set up a 10 minute phone consultation as advised by his staff. After 17 minutes of waiting I was told that Dr Goldstein does not have time for me. Made me feel like dirt.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irwin Goldstein, MD?
The best of the best! Brilliant, knowledgeable of latest research, understanding, compassionate, kind, creative and doesn’t give up trying to help. Excellent staff. Highly recommend!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irwin Goldstein, MD?
Dr Goldstein has been nothing short of a miracle worker for my wife and I. We are in our sixties and have a sex life of a 20 year old couple. Prior to seeing Dr Goldstein I had ED issues and my wife was not very interested in sex. ED issues fixed and my wife interest in sex has come back stronger than ever. Thank you Dr Goldstein for all you do.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irwin Goldstein, MD?
The very best. I had severe PEYRONIE'S. I could not gave sex!!!! I gave up hope...dr Goldstein's assured me he had a treatment that would help Completely cured!!! Normal now!!! Changed my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irwin Goldstein, MD?
I want to accurately explain my experience here so that I can save patients from the TROUBLES I had to go through. In my opinion I think that you are better off going to an experienced urologist than this private clinic. You would think that at a clinic the doctors will put more time and effort in solving your illness, but I experienced the opposite. I am 20 year old male who has been ill for 2 years and I wasted the last 3 months trying to solve my problems at this clinic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irwin Goldstein, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Goldstein?

San Diego Sexual Medicine provides a unique opportunity for men and women to have their sexual health managed by a variety of sexual medicine providers in various disciplines without the constraints of a traditional medical department. Led by interna...

• Urology

1980
1976
1975
1971

• Gold Medal from World Association of Sexual Health for lifetime achievement in the field, 2009

Dr. Goldstein accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Goldstein's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Biological Therapy
  • Bladder Atony
  • Bladder Cancer
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Chronic Interstitial Cystitis
  • Orgasmic Disorders
  • Penile Implants
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Premature Ejaculation
  • Quantitative Sensory Test (QST)
  • Revascularization
  • Sexual Desire Disorders
  • Testicular Dysfunction
  • Undescended Testicles
  • Urinary Stones
  • Vestibular Testing
  • Vulvar Biopsy
  • Vulvodynia

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Goldstein treats patients.

Compare Providers