Dr. Paul Enker, MD

Dr. Paul Enker, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

My philosophy of care is to to achieve the best possible result with the least risk to my patient. In treating arthritis of the hip and knee, conservative treatment such as medication, injections and physical therapy are offered first. If the patient does not improve, total knee or total hip replacement can dramatically improve a patient's quality of life. In order to provide superior outcomes, I introduced anterior total hip replacement to Long Island

Dr. Paul Enker, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in New Hyde Park, NY. He is 65 years old and has been practicing for 41 years. Dr. Enker is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital Syosset and Saint Francis Hospital Roslyn.

Dr. Enker's Experience

See how Dr. Enker's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Enker

Dr. Enker accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Enker has admitting privileges.

Dr. Enker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Enker to family and friends
Dr. Enker's Performance
in Wantagh. NY |
I am so very happy with the outcome of my HIP replacement done by Dr. Paul Enker and his team I just wanted to share the information. I am without pain, home walking and driving in just 2 weeks. Dr. Enker made me no promises just told me what I needed to do. His caring and expertise with the Anterior method of hip replacement I think is just the best thing. I was walking the same day of my surgery without any pain at all. I recommend this surgery to any one who needs a new hip.
in Jamaica, NY |
Dr. Enker replaced my left hip using the anterior approach. I was walking the same day of surgery without pain or discomfort. Surgery was two weeks ago, I'm walking without the use of a cane and I'm often told to slow down. I'm amazed and truly great full.
in Franklin Square, NY |
Dr.Enker replaced my right hip using the Anterior Approach procedure on March 7,2017. I can honestly say there was no pain at all after surgery and I was up and walking pain free the following day. Two weeks have passed and I am walking on my own pain free. Dr. Enker is the Best of the Best, look no further if you require this type of surgery. Dr. Enker puts his patients first and truly cares about them.
in Island Park, NY |
I had my hip replaced on October 27th and about 10 weeks later I feel incredible. The anterior approach for hip replacements is awesome, very little pain and a very quick recovery. Dr. Enker is an excellent doctor who spends the time to educate you on the process and truly has a passion to help the patient. He was recommended to me from a prior patient and now I absolutely will recommend Dr. Enker to anyone with a hip issue.
in Flushing, NY |
I was in pain all the time.It is now 17 days since my surgery and I am doing so far better than I ever imagined thanks to Dr Enker's brilliant anterior approach to total hip replacement . Since the day after the operation my hip no longer felt the pain it did before. My physical therapist says I am ahead of schedule too! I am forever indebted to Dr Enker for giving me back my quality of life again. You won't find a better Dr or a better procedure than his anterior hip replacement.
in Levittown, NY |
I had both hips replaced by Dr Enker, I could not be happier. Dr Enker did both hips with anterior surgery. I came home right after surgery no rehab. I never needed any pain meds and I recovered pretty quickly. Its been 3yrs since my last surgery and I walk without any pain or problems.
in Whitestone, NY |
Excellent
Have you seen Dr. Paul Enker, MD?
Are you Dr. Enker?

Compare Dr. Enker

Dr. Enker's Care Philosophy

Dr. Enker's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Enker has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Enker's Board Certifications

• Ankle Fracture
  • Ataxia
  • Femur Fracture
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Arthritis
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures