Dr. Paul Enker, MD

Dr. Paul Enker, MD

Orthopedic Hip Surgery  ·
Dr. Paul Enker, MD is an orthopedic hip surgery specialist in Great Neck, NY. He graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine and specializes in orthopedic hip surgery, orthopedic knee surgery, and more.

825 Northern Blvd Ste 201

Great Neck, NY 11021

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Enker

See how frequently Dr. Enker performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Osteoarthritis of Hip
Hip Replacement
Osteoarthritis of Knee
high

Dr. Enker's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Enker "My philosophy of care is to to achieve the best possible result with the least risk to my patient. In treating arthritis of the hip and knee, conservative treatment such as medication, injections and physical therapy are offered first. If the patient does not improve, total knee or total hip replacement can dramatically improve a patient's quality of life. In order to provide superior outcomes, I introduced anterior total hip replacement to Long Island"

• Orthopedic Hip Surgery
  • Orthopedic Knee Surgery

Accredited by: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery*

• Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Arthritis

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • McGill University / Faculty Of Medicine

Dr. Enker has no media or publications listed.

• French

• International Congress for Joint Reconstruction, Member

Dr. Enker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Enker to family and friends

Dr. Enker's Performance

Had L-hip replacement 1/23 via anterior method with Dr. Enker. That was 6 weeks ago. I am no longer using a cane and am pain free thanks to Dr. Enker!!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
I had total hip replacement by Dr. Enker on 12/21/17. I never would have believed how amazing I would be feeling after 2 weeks. I was walking with just a cane in 3 days after surgery & now walking complelety pain free without cane 13 days from surgery. Dr. Enker was a gift from God. No one can...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option11thumbs down icon option0
I met Dr Enker after he operated on my dad’s hip. Since then I’ve had my hip replaced, a total knee replacement and my husband’s hip replacement which all were done with awesome success. I referred Dr Enker to 3 different people for three different knees and one hip replacement and they were all...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Enker replaced my left hip on October 6, 2017 (anterior method). I was in so much pain before surgery that I had to use a walker. When I met with Dr. Enker he listened to me, explained everything and answered all my questions. The afternoon of my surgery Physical Therapy had me up and walking...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Enker replaced my Right Hip 7 months ago, this week I marched up 5th Avenue in the Columbus Day Parade PAIN FREE. Thank You Dr. Enker
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option7thumbs down icon option0