Dr. Irvine Mason, MD

Dr. Irvine Mason, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Irvine Mason, MD is a neurology specialist in Jupiter, FL. He specializes in neurology.

658 W Indiantown Rd Ste 212

Jupiter, FL 33458

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Mason's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Mason treats Sleep Apnea more than 86% of his peers

Dr. Mason treats this condition more than 86% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Central Sleep Apnea
Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)

Dr. Mason treats Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve) more than 61% of his peers

Dr. Mason treats this condition more than 61% of his peers

• Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Narcolepsy and Cataplexy
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Nerve Sheath Tumors
  • Tension Headache
  • Thrombosis
  • Torticollis
  • Tourette's Syndrome
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

44.827586206896555%

Dr. Mason?
Dr. Mason's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Irvine Mason, MD
Dr Mason is incompetent. Told me my symptoms we’re thyroid issue. He then called in a prescription for an Alzheimer’s Medicine. I called office manager and was suppose to get called back. It never happened. I am going to call the Medical board etc. I think everyone else should too. He should not be practicing. By the way, I took this medicine because I thought it was a prescription from my other doctor. I will persue this. This man is Dispicable. From his reviews, he has screwed up many times.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irvine Mason, MD?
I cannot be more pleased with the healthcare that Dr.Mason has provided. Dr Mason and his staff are all amazing. He was the only physician who was able to help me after seeing so many others and being in excruciating pain for well over a month. He is a very knowledgeable, straight forward, explains everything he is doing in detail. He doesn't rush. He is very thorough and very informative. I highly recommend his services. He is a great physician and i am so lucky to have fallen into his care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irvine Mason, MD?
Wish I’d read his reviews before seeing him. He really is one of the worst. While he seemed to do all the right testing, he was arrogant and dismissive— disagreeing with more qualified doctors about elements of my condition in their area of expertise and completely lacking compassion about my symptoms.. Sent me back to work far too soon (one week post hospitalization) and I suffered considerably until I found more competent neuro. Buyer beware.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irvine Mason, MD?
Dr. Mason diagnosed me with Myasthenia Gravis in a 10 minute visit, and prescribed a medicine that I found gives symptoms of Myasthenia Gravis itself. Went to another neurologist, who did a blood test, and told me I did not have Myasthenia Gravis. I went back to his office, and his receptionist refused to let me see him. I would not recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irvine Mason, MD?
I've read the prior reviews for Dr. Mason and I must confess that this has not been my experience at all. He has treated a number of serious ailments of mine and has been very thorough. He does tell you what he believes to be the diagnosis, but in my case he ordered a battery of tests to confirm it. I don't discount the experiences of other reviewers, but I have dealt with his staff to resolve several insurance issues and have found them helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irvine Mason, MD?
His assistant was trying to get the notes from a prior visit to another Dr in the practice and he sat waiting. He asked why I was there and I told him. He had not examined me at that point but he diagnosed me from 5 ft away. Told me that I wasted the last 5 yrs with other Drs. Told me I would be cured before I left the office. Well I was not and I am not confident his diagnosis was anything but wrong. He is pretty full of himself. You would do well to avoid this guy. Go to anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irvine Mason, MD?
My Father was under Dr. Mason care for over a year. Dr. Mason diagnosed my Father with Parkinson Disease. The treatment consisted of a range of medicine and vitamins that he was not responding to. Dr. Mason ordered no further tests and just kept telling us how great a Doctor he is, and adding medicine. After a completed DAT scan turns out my Father does not have Parkinson but has NPH. Dr. Mason never ordered the DAT test or bothered to check for anything else. He does tell good
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irvine Mason, MD?
I saw Dr. Mason 7 years ago for the first time. I feel so blessed to reconnect with him as he is thorough in the medical profession and naturally caring to me as patient. I feel so much better now!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irvine Mason, MD?
Love Dr. Mason however I absolutelu detest his office staff. This woman actually yelled at me because I asked for a script to get an EEG elsewhere since the only time that they offered was at 845AM. Like I work 40 hours a week and work all night the night prior and she made no accommodations and just yelled at me. As much as I like dr. Mason i am reluctant to go back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irvine Mason, MD?
Discharged me from his practice for family issues. Egotistical, narcissist, brash, patronizing, poor follow up. Difficulty getting appointments in afternoon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irvine Mason, MD?
Quickie exam, no personality. Likes to push vitamins and his special diet. Never calls patients back himself. Seems to want to work mornings only. Quick to diagnose without any testing or imaging. Rude staff too !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irvine Mason, MD?
His office staff is completely overwhelmed and could not deal with the minimum requirements of my insurance. They refused to speak to my insurance company nurse, who is their to deal with doctors, not patients, so I had to do it. They refused to get the results from my CPAP so I had to do it, calling twice to send a fax which Dr. Mason's staff claimed never arrived. There is no follow up by them and you get the feeling that they don't care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irvine Mason, MD?
After receiving a traumatic brain injury I looked for a local neurologist. Dr. Mason would not prescribe any needed medications and would talk me into buying things he knew I did not need. My experience with this doctor was a ripoff. He charged entirely too much money to do absolutely nothing to and for me. He would not even write me a note to return to work without more money.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irvine Mason, MD?
If I did not know better I would think he's a vitamin salesman. That's all he talks about. He should stick to Neurology. Janet Jackson Is the nastiest office staff person i have ever encountered. I will not go back to this doctor. She lost Dr Mason my business.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irvine Mason, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mason?

Insurance accepted