Dr. Irma Cu, MD

Dr. Irma Cu, MD

Psychiatry  |
Female
Dr. Irma Cu, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Downey, CA. She has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Cu is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Downey Medical Center.

9449 Imperial Hwy

Downey, CA 90242

• Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Dr. Cu

See how frequently Dr. Cu performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Psychiatric Diseases
Adjustment Disorder
Anxiety

Dr. Cu's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Cu "Health care leader whose mission is to keep you healthy. Under-one-roof convenience, 24-hour advice nurse, and online access to manage your health - anytime."

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Impulse Control Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Opioid Abuse
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophrenia
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Tobacco Use Disorder

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of The East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, University Of The East
    Medical School | Graduated 1992

Dr. Cu has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cu to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Cu's Performance
    GOOD
O Fallon, CA |
Great doctor, cares for her patients and helped me through some difficult times with compassion.
Buena Park, CA |
Dr. Cu gave me a very hard time during my post partum depression. She didn't care what I was going through, all she wants you to do is take the medication and does not even care that the medication makes you sick. She did not want to give me any time off of work. She said that I was ok and suggested that I talk to my therapist to get time off. I was suggested to take a 6 week post partum class which one is suppose to be off and dos not give me the 6 weeks off. She is not compassionate at all.
Hello. This is Mary from Kaiser Permanente Downey. I am very sorry to hear that about your experience and I would like to learn more about what happened. We take our physician's reviews very seriously. Please email me at KPDowney@kp.org to discuss further. For privacy reasons, I cannot discuss health information publicly online. Thanks so much.
Downey, CA |
Dr. Cu does not willing to her patient. She does know what her patient's deeper symptoms. I needed her signature for my student loan forgiveness paper. She even did not remember she signed or not. She did not describe about the patient's mental problem on my paper. I asked again she said n/a. I was shocked by her neglect. I asked her phone appointment for helping. She called me at night time 9pm. It is not acceptable and made my symptoms worse. She just justified her mentions, not helped
Have you seen Dr. Irma Cu, MD?

Visit Dr. Cu