Dr. Iris Sullivan, MD

Dr. Iris Sullivan, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 57 years old

31 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Sullivan specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Fitchburg, MA. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Sullivan? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Sullivan's Experience

See how Dr. Sullivan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sullivan

Dr. Sullivan accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Sullivan has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sullivan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sullivan to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Sullivan's Performance
in Leominster, MA |
She is very intelligent and very easy to talk to and you actually get to see her one on one which I like and she take the time to explain and talk to you about your concerns,her staff is very friendly and helpful.
in Fitchburg, MA |
My primary care retired after having her for thirty years and I was given Dr. Sullivan by my insurance. Although it can be harder to get an appoint with her specifically, when I was able to see her I found her to be very intelligent, knowledgeable, and very nice. She likes to explain everything which I find a very good quality for doctors, she cares if you understand the things she is explaining and take the time if you need more information.
She's intelligent obviously, but classless and unprofessional. Makes you feel like you are an idiot and being a burden. The secretaries are worth laughing at and they feel entitled to do whatever they please. However, the nurses are awesome.
Waltham, MA |
I was assigned Dr. Sullivan at the beginning of this year [2017] with the start of my new health insurance plan. I called her office to set up an appointment and even though she was/is currently "taking new patients" was refused care. I think it may be a blessing in disguise. I may have dodged a bullet here. I can't give Dr. Sullivan any "real" stars as I didn't get past the guards to even see her. What I can say is, calling her office was a waste of my time, just short of a joke.
in Fitchburg, MA |
She is a fantastic doctor and her supporting staff is beyond compare
Gardner, MA |
The receptionists are friendly but I feel like I'm always on hold when I call. Could just be a busy time of day. The nurse that works there is rude and seems hostile. I feel as though my concerns are not being taken seriously and my concerns are shot down and I'm being told that I am being crazy because of my concerns.
in Princeton, MA |
I met Dr Sullivan to hopefully become my new primary care doctor. I needed to see her quickly because I had discovered a lump in my breast. To be fair, the front desk did get me in quickly to see her for that. But that is where anything good ended. I wound up diagnosed with breast cancer. And I have NEVER HEARD from the office about this. Thank GOODNESS that the radiologist was able to give me a diagnosis and get me scheduled with a surgeon right away.
Fitchburg, MA |
She's very knowledgeable, very nice, easy to talk to. I like her.
Have you seen Dr. Iris Sullivan, MD?
Are you Dr. Sullivan?

Compare Dr. Sullivan

Dr. Sullivan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Sullivan has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sullivan's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Sullivan does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Sullivan and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Med Sch Hannover

Graduated in 1985

Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center

Completed in 1998

• German

Dr. Sullivan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sullivan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Sullivan does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Sullivan and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.