Dr. Iris Polinger, PHD

Dr. Iris Polinger, PHD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Iris Polinger, PHD is a dermatology provider who practices in Sugar Land, TX. She is 74 years old and has been practicing for 42 years.

1415 Highway 6 Ste C400

Sugar Land, TX 77478

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Polinger

See how frequently Dr. Polinger performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Rosacea
Psoriasis
Excision of Benign Skin Lesion

Dr. Polinger's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Impetigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• St Lukes Hospital Baylor
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1976
  • Baylor
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1979

Dr. Polinger has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Polinger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Polinger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Polinger's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Polinger to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Polinger's Performance
in Sugar land |
in the last week I would rate the quality of care as poor and unprofessional and would not recommend this provider. She did not even bother to check my condition properly. I was marketed to use the in-house products which was a first for me. Also did not receive a visit summary even after requesting it. Instead was told that they can only provide an absentee note which I don't want for 200 USD. They also do not have an online portal where I can see my visit details.
in Sugar Land TX |
Incredible dermatologist. I have seen Dr. Polinger for both cosmetic and medical reasons. She is professional, as is her staff. She is an artist with fillers and botox. I left looking and feeling 15 years younger. A true professional.
Missouri City, TX |
No thanks waste of time as she's always late. Condescending and I feel no better than three months ago.
in Richmond, TX |
My experience with Dr.Polinger was great.I had some severe allergey on my face which was very bad and was little depressed. But after visiting Dr.Polinger half of my worries were gone and rest half were gone after she prescribed medication. She is very kind and I got a very nice motherly feeling from her.Must recommend all the patients with skin problems to consult her.
in Sugar Land, TX |
I've seen Dr. Polinger for my acne. She helped my acne and the discoloration I had. She also helped my son with his molluscum contagiosum. My face is cleared and my son's MC is gone, too! She knows her stuff!
Sugar Land, TX |
I came to Dr. Polinger because my son had bumps on his scalp. She examined him, made him feel comfortable, and promptly identified his treatment. After using her recommended shampoo, his scalp cleared up. No more scratching! THANK YOU!!!
in Houston |
I was very satisfied with Dr. Polinger services. She prescribed exactly what I needed.
Sugar Land, Texas |
I went to Dr. Polinger to treat my acne. She had a great bedside manner, took time to listen to my concerns, and prescribed me treatment that cleared my skin. Thank you.
I came to her with a scalp and skin problem. She never came close enough to me to even touch me. I don't understand how you diagnose someone's scalp without parting their hair. She also didn't do any test. She just prescribed this shampoo that dried my hair out so bad, it started breaking. I went to different doctor, he did biopsy of my scalp, gave me proper diagnosis and all is well. Don't go to this lady. She needs to retire!!
Sugar Land, TX |
I have been treated many times by Dr. Polinger for various things. She has always done exactly what was needed to clear the issue! I highly recommend her. I did not wait long and the staff was very helpful!
in Sugar Land, TX |
Pros: Dr. Polinger was very nice and thorough. Cons: Her staff was awful! The nurse was rude and acted as if I was wasting her time. They have not been timely in returning monies owed. I went in July, and i am still waiting for my return (its November). They have been paid twice (from myself and my insurance company) and each time i call they give me the run around that is not good business. Although the doctor was seemingly nice i would not return or refer anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Iris Polinger, PHD?
Are you Dr. Polinger?