Dr. Iris Danziger, MD

Ear, Nose, and ThroatFemaleAge 60

Dr. Iris Danziger, MD is a Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in West Seneca, NY and has over 35 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Danziger has more experience with Sleep Apnea and Otologic Conditions & Procedures than other specialists in her area. She graduated from University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine medical school in 1986. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Danziger to book an appointment.

Eat Live Nutrition Pllc

1026 Union Rd West Seneca, NY 14224
Telehealth services available

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists in your area

• Offers Telehealth

No malpractice claims found for New York

Frequently Treated by Dr. Danziger

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Danziger treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Danziger treats other conditions, please contact the office at (716) 712-0855.

Sleep Apnea

Sleep-disordered breathing specialists diagnose and treat conditions, such as snoring or obstructive sleep apnea, in which breathing is interrupted during sleep, resulting in symptoms of fatigue, irritability and high blood pressure.Compare with other Sleep Apnea specialists.

Dr. Danziger treats at a

Normal
High
Very High

Otologic Conditions & Procedures

Otolgic care is s subspecialty of otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat) that focuses on symptoms and conditions of the ear, including hearing loss, tinnitus, dizziness and infections.Compare with other Otologic Conditions & Procedures specialists.

Dr. Danziger treats at a

• Excision or Destruction of Pharynx Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Facial Fracture
  • Frenectomy
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Geographic Tongue
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Hyperacusis
  • Leukoplakia
  • Loss of Smell and-or Taste
  • Malignant Otitis Externa
  • Nasal Polyp
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nosebleed
  • Vocal Cord Polyp
  • Wheezing
  • Wound Repair

Dr. Danziger accepts

Dr. Danziger accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO

Dr. Danziger's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Danziger

3.1

Dr. Danziger?
Dr Iris Danziger gives wonderful compassionate care!! As an RN I recommend her to all my friends
Sandy Harmon RN – Jan 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iris Danziger, MD?
Was having a problem with with sinuses ... I have sinusitis an tinnitus ..Dr danzinger said nope your beautiful you don't have those problems ... Did she see the MRI ... Of coarse not ... She said it must be my tmj causing sinus infection .... Would never ever ever go to see Dr danzinger even if you paid me an actually help me with all the problems with my nose even if IAM beautiful an to you crazy lady I have no problem with tmj trust me I wouldn't of waisted my time with you if I did but that just me ..
Mark markovich – Mar 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iris Danziger, MD?
Please just skip this place. The staff is unprofessional dropping swears. The dr doesnt care about people or what they want. Also clean your office. Put up some hand sanitizer for covid19
Randy – Mar 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iris Danziger, MD?
EVIL. Mom went with me and she literally scolded her for asking DUMB QUESTIONS. In those words! We left immediately and never went back.
Nov 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iris Danziger, MD?
sweet lady! I’m keeping this ENT!
Aug 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iris Danziger, MD?
I waited 1 hour to be called back to a room. Dr Danziger spent less than 4 minutes with me (yes I counted.) She and her nurse asked me a total of 5 questions, 4 of which while they had a tube down my nose. Very odd. I didnt give the full answers I normally would have because the tube made it awkward to talk. I was interrupted with the next question while still answering the previous question. Then without saying a word they both turned and walked out of the room. The secretary came to tell me to go home and I started crying because I didn’t get to tell them any of the serious symptoms I was having since they barely gave me any chances to talk. Then Dr. Danziger showed up blaming me because I omitted 1 thing from my health history sheet. It was the strangest appointment ever. Afterward I looked up her reviews and found a few exactly like mine and some even worse so I know this wasn’t an isolated incident. I drove home crying because I felt so mistreated, blown off, and scammed for money
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Anon – Jul 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iris Danziger, MD?
I had a very negative experience with Dr. Danziger. I complained of a specific symptom which she did not look at or test. She looked at results from the previous ENT and told me I needed to take 2 nasal sprays, a prescription allergy med, an OTC allergy med, do daily nasal washes and get a CPAP machine. When I explained that my GP and allergist has given opposing recommendations she just repeated herself. She also told me that not sleeping well was the cause of my anxiety and depression. 0/10
Buffalo – Feb 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iris Danziger, MD?
Very polite and straight forward. Explained details. As our daughter had temp tubes put in. Procedure went Smooth and quick.
Joe and Karla in NY – Jan 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iris Danziger, MD?
Iris helped my dad out quite a bit. She's a great doctor, very kind and listens to and solves problems.
Jerry in Buffalo – Nov 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iris Danziger, MD?
EVIL! She told me i have "anxiety". That anxiety was swelling of the brain,infection damaged my hearing & vestibule nerves,1 brain surgery later & leaving it all go so long, i now need ear surgery to reconstruct both ears, as my tube are stuck open 24/7 and i have hearing loss that will nev er come back. 5 years of suffering and damage because this stupid woman can not do a simple proper exam and her audio woman is too uneducated to know what to look for when you have zero pressure in your ears.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Angela – May 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iris Danziger, MD?
I had a new patient appointment yesterday with Dr. Danziger. I had only waited 3 weeks for an appointment. I waited for approximately 20 minutes but filled out a new patient form while I was waiting. I found everyone in her office to be pleasant and efficient. The doctor apologized for the wait and was very professional. I was treated and scheduled a follow up appointment with no problem. I will be recommending her to all of my family and friends.
Mar 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iris Danziger, MD?
My daughter was a patient, She was ok for a few visits but on one occasion she was very rude and didn’t listen or explain anything leaving my young daughter upset. On another occasion she made us wait 3 hours with a very sick child, to request medical records which were incomplete and used to refute my report of what was going on with my daughter, she didn’t listen to me, and twisted around facts..dates, illness, etc,,,it was very upsetting and bizarre.
Dec 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iris Danziger, MD?
Dr. Danziger is fantastic!!! She has been seeing my son since he was 6 months old, he is now 9 yrs old and isn't having half as many problems as he was prior to seeing D. Danziger
Destiny in Silver Creek, NY – Aug 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iris Danziger, MD?
Dr Danziger has been treating my family for 18 yrs. from tonsils to thyroid. I can't say enough about her or Laurie! I refer all of my family and friends to her.
Buffalo, NY – Jan 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iris Danziger, MD?
She is the best! Very kind, knowledgeable, and thorough.
Buffalo, NY – Dec 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iris Danziger, MD?
I just left Dr. Danziger's office. I have read the other review on this website which was negative. I only waited 2 weeks for an appointment with Dr. Danziger. I found both her and her office staff to be warm and friendly. I did not feel rushed. She was caring and helpful with the problem I was having. I round everyone in the office from her front end staff to her nurse to be extremely personable and helpful. I would recommend her to everyone!
lisa in Buffalo, NY – Aug 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iris Danziger, MD?
Dr Danziger is amazing. We switched from another ENT to her. She is very friendly and knowledgeable. She had mine n my daughters mind at ease. In and out quickly. She performed her tonsilectomy. Amazing, i cant tell you enough. She told us to call her anytime its never a bother.
MomOfJustice in Buffalo, NY – Jun 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iris Danziger, MD?
I waited over 3 months to get an appointment. After arriving to the office I waited over 1.5 hours to finally see the doctor. She only spent 4 min with me and completely blew me off leaving me with no answers for my problem. I am very disappointed with this doctor, if you are looking for a caring doctor and someone that will listen to you this is NOT the doctor to choose!!!!!!!! If I could rate the doctor less than 1 it would be -5 stars.
Buffalo, NY – Apr 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iris Danziger, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Danziger?

• Ear, Nose, and Throat