Dr. Irina Robinson, MD

Dr. Irina Robinson, MD

Endocrinology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Irina Robinson, MD is an endocrinology specialist in Longmont, CO and has been practicing for 21 years. She graduated from Kirov State Medical Institute in 1997 and specializes in endocrinology.

1925 Mountain View Ave

Longmont, CO 80501

Learn about Dr. Robinson

See how frequently Dr. Robinson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Diabetes With Renal Manifestations

Dr. Robinson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Endocrinology

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Continuous Glucose Monitoring
  • Diabetes Counseling

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Kirov State Medical Institute
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Our Lady Of Mercy Med Center

Dr. Robinson has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Robinson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Robinson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Robinson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Robinson to family and friends

Dr. Robinson's Performance

I love that she is no nonsense, and keeps up with the new medications and research. I’ve been with her for 12 years and have been happy with her care.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Judgemental, nonprofessional,no bedside manners,sloppy work. Misdiagnosed me and should not be in practice.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Robinson and her nurse have no time for you... No time for me to took off my shoes, my coat and my scarf to get on the scale ( weight is pretty critical for my condition)... No time for the doctor to explain her diagnosis, she instead gave me a flyer.... No time for her to answer my questions,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Robinson is the worst doctor, endocrinologist or otherwise, that I have seen in years. She spent more time trying to get the computer working than she did talking to me. I had to wait three months to get in and see her and she acted like I was nothing, telling me I should see the nurse...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I could not get my A1c down but she actually cared and saw me every week until we got the dosage of my insulin to a point where I was under control. She also fought with the insurance to get me an insulin pump, which has made my life so much better!
Are you Dr. Robinson?