Dr. Irina Abramova, DO is an internal medicine specialist in Forest Hills, NY. She specializes in internal medicine.

Dr. Abramova accepts

Dr. Abramova accepts the following insurance:

Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Dr. Abramova treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Abramova's conditions and procedures:

• Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Chronic Pain
  • Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
  • Fever
  • Gout
  • Hepatitis B - Immune Response
  • Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
  • Lupus
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Muscle Weakness
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Purpura
  • Sarcoidosis
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Systemic Vasculitis

We are committed to delivering the best care and an exceptional patient experience. We are devoted to providing services that are patient-centered and compassionate, and care for you as a person.

SUNY Downstate Medical Center
New York Hospital Queens
University Of Lagos / College Of Medicine

Dr. Abramova's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Abramova

4.4

Dr. Abramova?
What People Say About Dr. Irina Abramova, DO
I've been seeing Dr. Abramova for several months. She always listens to me, is very thorough, compassionate and smart. She has been able to diagnose me right away when other doctors could not for 4 years. With her treatment I'm finally symptop free and living a normal life again. Thank you to Dr. Abramova. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irina Abramova, DO?
I just saw Dr. Abramova for the first time today after being referred by my PCP. She was professional, attentive, and thorough. She listened to all of my concerns and symptoms and took everything I said very seriously. She ordered all testing she felt was necessary given my presentation and assured me that we would get to the bottom of my unknown diagnosis. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking out a rheumatologist in the NYC area.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irina Abramova, DO?
First time seeing a rheumatologist. I was referred by my doctor. I was very apprehensive at first but ended up going to my appointment. I was pleasantly surprised. She did a thourough work up and explained everything. I signed up for their portal online and it was great. Every time I sent a message to the doctor, she got back to me quickly and directly. If anyone needs to see a specialist, I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irina Abramova, DO?
I've been seeing Dr. Abramova now for several months. Unlike many doctors, she always gets back to me when I reach out to her. She follows up with you after her visits to give you your results or see how you after each treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irina Abramova, DO?
Great physician. Honest and upfront with me. She was extremely patient and listened to all my issues. Office was nice and staff was helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irina Abramova, DO?
I recently saw Dr. Abramova for treatment of my condition. It has been an ongoing issue and I felt I could never find the right doctor to address all my concerns and questions, along with an effective treatment. I was so amazed at how she treated me and took the time to explain my condition and gave me options. Overall, I was very happy and will continue following up with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irina Abramova, DO?
I'm sorry to say my experience with Dr. Abramova was not great - she was perfectly polite & did examine me, asked questions etc, but in response to my having a rheumatoid factor apparent in blood work as well as joint pain, she told me to "lose weight" and "avoid sunlight". At no point did she attempt to give a diagnosis beyond acknowledgment that this was an autoimmune condition, nor outline any potential courses of medical treatment beyond naproxen for pain relief. I am not overweight.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irina Abramova, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Abramova?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Abramova treats patients.

67% Patient experience rating, 2% lower than the national average