Dr. Irfan Chhipa, MD

Dr. Irfan Chhipa, MD

Sports Medicine  ·
Dr. Irfan Chhipa, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Egg Harbor Township, NJ and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from St. George's University School Of Medicine in 2010 and specializes in sports medicine.Read his story

2500 English Creek Ave Ste 1300

• Cortisone Injection
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Osgood Schlatter Disease
  • Percutaneous Tenotomy
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Rotator Cuff Tear
  • Tenex Health TX Procedure
  • Ultrasound Guided Procedures
  • Ultrasound-Guided Injection
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

"Dr. Chhipa is a non-surgical sports medicine physician who cares for a wide variety of patients, athlete and non-athlete alike. Dr. Chhipa has served as team physician for a variety of sports teams on a national, professional, collegiate, and high s...

• Sports Medicine

96.7741935483871%

Dr. Chhipa?
Dr. Chhipa's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Irfan Chhipa, MD
Dr. Chhipa is a great doctor. He is so caring and compassionate. I saw him at the Manahawkin location.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irfan Chhipa, MD?
Dr Chhipa and his staff were amazing. From explaining the issues and options to the execution of the surgery and follow up, this group and Dr were fantastic. My elbow is healing and should be as good as new in no time ! Thanks
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irfan Chhipa, MD?
Update! I went to another Doctor and low and behold guess what? Yes I have a hernia! The New Doctor saw it on the Ultrasound and he did do a physical assessment. Wow imagine that!wish i had that information a month ago! Would have saved me from a painful MRI. Yes i admit most patients probably wont have my experience. But for the exceptions and after talking to a few other former patients i think the public needs to be aware of his bedside manners...
Dear Patient, The experience you describe does...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irfan Chhipa, MD?
Dr Chhipa is the best around! He did an amazing job from the minute that I walked in his office, and always took the time to explain my options as well as answer all of my questions. The procedure that he did on my elbow was flawless and he made sure that I understood everything before and after the procedure. He truly goes above and beyond to make sure that his patients are happy! Top notch!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irfan Chhipa, MD?
One of the best physicians I have ever encountered, from bedside manners to explanation of problem. He explained my problem in simple terms, in analogies I would understand. He spent time with me, I never felt rushed. He is always smiling, and is so friendly and genuine. He even spent time to give me some travel advice on a vacation I was considering. I was also so afraid to get a needle as I had a bad experience before, with Dr. Chhipa, I didn't even know he gave it. He is amazing. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irfan Chhipa, MD?
Dr. Chhipa was great to work with. He suggested tenex procedure for my partially torn tendon in my elbow rather than full open surgery. I am 6 weeks post with great range of motion and just started to lift very light weights. He was clear answered all my questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irfan Chhipa, MD?
I saw Dr. Chhipa today and he is the best doctor I have and I have alot of them. He is different, he is very caring and most of all he listens to what you have to say. He is very intelligent and explains all my concerns. He always has a smile on his face, I hope Rothman knows what a great doctor they have. Also, Liz was extreamly helpful and friendly. Thank you Rothman for great service. JoAnne M.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irfan Chhipa, MD?
wow, I have never been treated with such professionalism from a group of staff, techs, assistants and Dr. Chhipa. I has no idea how bad my knee could be. I was what I thought was an injury due to an event but it turned out after Dr. Chhipa talked with me and gave me his recommendations. after learning about our family not having insurance (premiums WAY too much) we worked something out and took the route of a cortisone shot. Thankyou Dr Chhipa your manner along with ur staff is top knotch.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irfan Chhipa, MD?
Have had two rotator surgeries and knee replacement. Saw Dr Chhipa today diagnosed hamstring issue. Spent time, took X-rays and determined actually water on knee, provided shot and feel better already. Very impressed with his concern and ability.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irfan Chhipa, MD?
Dr. Chhipa was very patient and answered all my questions. He took the time to explain fully what was going on with my knee. I was very nervous to receive the gel shots, but Dr. Chhipa was gentle, and the discomfort was minimal. I highly recommend Dr. Chhipa if you need help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irfan Chhipa, MD?
Dr. Chhipa did a wonderful job of explaining my problem and treatment. He took the time to make sure I understood everything. My Tenex procedure went just as he had described. Scheduling was also made easy with Dr. Chhipa. He has a pleasant demeanor and great attitude! You can tell he really enjoys what he does. I would highly recommend Dr. Chhipa to family and friends!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irfan Chhipa, MD?
Dr. Chippa fixed my left elbow,& continues to give me great treatment of my knees & hips too. I would highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irfan Chhipa, MD?
When you are facing something as frightening as surgery, you must be able to trust your physician. Dr. Chhipa gave me the confidence I needed and the trust in him to move forward with my recent elbow surgery. He is Kind and caring and really takes his time to answer any and all questions about procedures and aftercare. My elbow is in perfect condition now! Better than ever! I may have to pitch for the Yankees!! Go see him! You will love him too!!
Such a great doc...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irfan Chhipa, MD?
I have had nothing but wonderful care from Dr Chppa, he's always explained everything to me and taken extreme good care of me. I will always refer to the Rothman Inst.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irfan Chhipa, MD?
Dr. Chhipa was impressive with his knowledge patience and professional demeanor . He takes a very logical step-by-step approach to a patient's problem . I would recommend him to friends and family . Jay Loadenthal
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irfan Chhipa, MD?
I am nervous about getting needles and Dr. Chippa talks to me so I don't focus on him giving me my gel shot. He always is kind and easy to talk to. I like him very much.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irfan Chhipa, MD?
I went to Dr Chhipa with a shoulder that I couldn't even move. I had bicep tendinitis and developed a frozen shoulder. After a couple injections and 8 weeks of therapy I have full use of my shoulder again. I highly recommend Dr Chhipa. Great personality and easy to talk to. Thank you Dr Chhipa for giving me back my now healthy shoulder!! Your first class Dr Chhipa.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irfan Chhipa, MD?
Dr. Chhipa is very kind and conducts himself in a very professional manner. I always feel that he is considerate of my feelings and he answers all of my questions very thoroughly. I also appreciate that he is on time for my appointment and I never feel like I am being rushed through the appointment. I have already recommended him to several of my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irfan Chhipa, MD?
Dr. Chhipa is very professional but very caring.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Chhipa?

Insurance accepted

Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Oxford Health Plans
Freedom Plan
Oxford Liberty

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Chhipa treats patients.