Dr. Irfan Admani, MD

Interventional Cardiology | Male

Cross County Cardiology 103 River Rd Ste 201 Edgewater, NJ 07020 Get Directions
Dr. Irfan Admani, MD
Dr. Irfan Admani, MD is an interventional cardiology doctor who practices in Edgewater, NJ. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Admani is affiliated with Holy Name Medical Center, Palisades Medical Center, Englewood Hospital and Medical Center and Hackensack University Medical Center.

Dr. Admani's Care Philosophy

We are committed to delivering the best care and an exceptional patient experience. We are devoted to providing services that are patient-centered and compassionate, and care for you as a person.

Dr. Admani's Experience

See how Dr. Admani's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Admani

Dr. Admani accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Admani is now accepting new patients
Cross Country Cardiology103 River Rd Ste 201
Edgewater, NJ 07020
Evening
Saturday
(201) 941-8100Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Admani has admitting privileges.

Dr. Admani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Admani to family and friends
Dr. Admani's Performance
Teaneck, NJ |
Dr. Admani was able to do what few doctors have been able to do, he was able to speak to my father on his own level. He was able to use my father's career as a machinist to explain the human body and exactly what is happening to his own body.
I am a doctor, and I started seeing Dr. Admani about 6 months ago. I had a lot of anxiety, a lot of questions, and a lot of concerns regarding my heart. I doubted that I would find someone who would take the time to talk to me and discuss all of my concerns without rushing through the visit. But Dr. Admani spent more than enough time. He is clearly very bright, friendly, and is always willing to take the extra time that I need. Highly recommend Dr. Admani.
I had the privilege of scheduling an office visit with Dr Admani after an extensive research for a Cardiologist. I would like to first compliment his staff specifically Ruth for taking the time and rescheduling my appointment for an earlier date. Dr. Admani, is a professional doctor who is very knowledgeable and honest. Dr. Admani reviewed my records and answered all my questions without rushing, and did not schedule any unnecessary tests. Dr. Admani, surpassed all his reviews!! Thanks again
in New Jersey |
Dr. Admani is a great cardiologist. He is very thorough and does not rush you out of his office like many other physicians. He is patient and makes sure he answers all of your questions and concerns. He also doesn't prescribe tests that he views as unnecessary. If you are looking for a cardiologist I highly recommend Dr. Admani.
New York, NY |
I like that he t ook the time to carefullly review my health records to understand my health background.
in Maywood nj |
Dr Admani is a young thorough physician...always alert and always pay attention to what patients say no matter what they say, thus discovering things that may be overlooked by other...great physician,and great expiriences with him, in my opinion...Highly recommended.....
New York, NY |
The entire experience was first rate. I felt confident in the doctor and his staff was wonderful to deal with.
Cliffside Park, NJ |
I chose Dr, Admani because of strong recommendations from friends about his work and from my own discussions with him. Invasive cardiology is both an art and a medical science and in both areas, Dr. Admani excels. He handles even the most difficult cases with confidence rooted in his abilities. I recommend him highly as a physician, cardiologist and as a caring human being.
in Clifton NJ |
Dr. Admani has been my Cardiologist for years now and has performed several stent procedures with a high level of care and showing his commitment and expertise.
in Fairview, NJ |
Dr. Admani is a very approachable and knowledgeable doctor. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for cardiac care.
in Union City, NJ |
Four years ago after being admitted to Hackensack Hospital Dr. Admani inserted a stent which saved my life. Since that time I see Dr. Admani a couple of times a year for followups and stress tests. Because of him I am healthier now (at 78 years of age) than ever. On top of being an excellent surgeon he is a doctor with a winning personality who cares deeply about his patients and office visits become pleasure rather than something to be got through. I cannot recommend him highly enough!
in Lodi, NJ |
Dr. Admani is the best cardiologist you can have. I have been his patient for almost 2 years he is caring and looks out for the my well being. If you need a test done be prepared he will schedule it right away. He truly cares for his patientsl 100% he spends time with you and answers all of your questions. His staff is wonderful Barbara and Ruth are very accommodating and very friendly. I look forward to going to see Dr. Admani and his wonderful staff. I would recommend Dr. Admani
Edgewater, NJ |
Dr. Admani is very courteous and professional. The office staff is equally professional and nice. I am very pleased to have him as my doctor. I would recommend him to my friends and family.
in Hawthorne, NJ |
This doctor really saved my life, before i could not breathe when walking and now i can. I had to have a steam placed in my hart and he did the job perfectly. if it was not for him i probably would die. i thank god for this doctor very much. he was really excellent would recommend him to anyone one. he is perfect for the job .
in Hawthorne, NJ |
This doctor Really helped me alot. he was excellent care and very helpful to me. i would recommend him to my friends and family.
in woodridge |
I highly recommend Dr Admani if you are in need of a cardiologist. He is very professional. took his time to explain everything and the tests He was ordering , Never felt rush on his office .He come highly recommended., and I can see why .His staff specially Barbara was great She Helped me with my initial appointment , was very polite and made me feel at easy, going the extra mile to accommodate me with my tests. . I went to his hackensack office. I will highly recommend his office .
in New York, NY |
Dr. Admani is my life saver. He placed a stent in my right artery, which had basically closed down. I haven't had any further issues. Dr. Admani encouraged me to get and stay healthy - and so far so good. He has a very good reputation at Hackensack hospital where he is known to have "very good hands" (as told to me personally by the cardiac nursing staff who works with all of the hospital's cardiologists. Very glad Dr. Admani is on my medical team.
in North Arlington, NJ |
Dr. Admani showed a true concern for my health, patience, understanding and thoughtfulness with my questions and issues..
in Edgewater, NJ |
Dr. Admani and his staff are absolute the best in the cardiovascular services. Their knowledge, attention to detail, level of comfort and office environment are unmatched. Each visit is scheduled so that you're seen on time and they provide the highest level of service. Dr. Admani is on top of the latest advances in all aspects of cardiovascular invasive and noninvasive procedures and offers relevant and valuable advice. I definitely have complete trust and confidence in his expertise.
in Bergenfield, NJ |
I've had the honor to know Dr. Admani since he was training to be a cardiologist. He is a very gifted interventional cardiologist. You could not hope to have a better doctor on your team. He is thoughtful and treats his patients with respect. He works in a practice, Cross County Cardiology, that holds themselves to the highest standards. I am an Emergency room nurse with over 30 years experience, in my humble opinion you could not a better cardiologist than Dr. Admani.
in Toms River, NJ |
Dealing with Dr. Admani and his office has been a joy. Usually I dread a doctors visit and visiting Dr. Admani's office does not fit into that category. As for Dr. Admani personally I was so satisfied of his care as well as his professionalism in the procedure he performed on my father. He is attentive and never in a rush. He spends the appropriate time with the client and really listens and answers all questions. He is one of the true treasures that I will treasure for a long time
in North Bergen, NJ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Admani for almost two years now and I am totally satisfied with the care and professionalism in which he conducts himself in making me feel comfortable about my heart condition and how to improve my quality of life with medication, exercising and eating healthier.
in North Haledon |
Dr. Admani, is a friendly, patient, knowledgeable, caring doctor. He never rushes your appointment, and is interested in educating you about your health. He listens carefully and responds appropriately. Your heart health is in good hands, with Dr. Admani.
in Kearny, NJ |
Patient and answers all the patients questions.
Jersey City, NJ |
Dr. Admani and his team were great. The nurse, Ruth was great and made sure I was seen for the second appointment as soon as possible.
Little Ferry, NJ |
I'm a 40 year old male and have been a patient of Dr. Admani's for almost 2 years now. TOP NOTCH. There is no other way to describe him, his practice and his staff. From top to bottom, every single person and element involved is professional, friendly and most of all - effective. Dr. Admani's bedside manner is amazing. Straight and to the point but friendly, caring, personable. This man saved my life and comes highly recommended.
in NJ |
In 2016, my husband had to have a catheterization done, and he was fortunate enough to have Dr. Irfan Admani. He had never met this Doctor, but Dr. Admani was able to make my husband feel completely comfortable and confident throughout the whole procedure, in which he received 2 stents. Now, we are totally blessed to have Dr. Admani as our Cardiologist. Dr. Admani is highly proficient, and also has a genuine caring heart for his patients. Thank you...Frank Gavere/Barbara Arata-Gavere
in FAIR LAWN NJ |
DR.ADMANI IS PROFESSIONAL,KIND AND CONSIDERATE TO PATIENTS CONCERNS.OFFICE STAFF IS PROFESSIONAL AND PLEASANT.
in Hackensack, NJ |
My name is Jennifer Clark. I have been a patient of Dr. Irfan Admani since 2014. First of all, Dr. Admani is very personable and approachable, and he has great "bed side manners". Also, he never hesitates to answer my numerous questions!! He, and his staff are caring and professional. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends.
in Leonia, NJ |
Always caring & attentive.
in Wallington, NJ |
I like the fact that I was taken in at once for my appointment. The waiting time was minimal considering that I was on my lunch. Thank for the great service and the staff at the office was very nice and helpful.
in Clifton, NJ |
Dr. Admani was a fantastic physician. He was prompt, easy to understand, and very professional. His support staff was excellent, especially Ruth - who was also super cute !
in South Hackensack, NJ |
My husband and I took Dr. Admani through extensive questions, methodologies and procedures pertaining to my heart issues. Yes. we were pleased and satisfied by his wealth of knowledge. It was clear that he would perform procedures as well as standing by me. I thank God for the healing and revealing Dr. Admani in my life. A compassionate, knowledgeable, faithful and guided heart felt person. If anyone is seeking a cardiologist with these outstanding qualifications he is truly the one.
in North Bergen, NJ |
I am a 38 y/o Firefighter who came to see Dr. Armani for a heart health checkup. He was very thorough and attentive to detail. After a stress and echo test, we went over my results and he answered all of my questions. He has a great knowledge of the heart and really takes his time to inform you of every aspect. I highly recommend him and his staff. Office is new, modern and very friendly.
in Ft Lee, NJ |
He is extremely patient, kind, and empathetic. He takes his time during each visit.
in Secaucus NJ |
Dr Admani is a fantastic doctor - very professional yet approachable. He makes his patients very comfortable and is on point with treatment plans and options. Highly recommend him
in Hackensack, NJ |
I am more than pleased with the care I receive with Dr. Admani! He is a very caring and thorough physician. He spends as much time as necessary with me when I see him in the office. He answers all my questions and helps me in any way that I need his help. I cannot say enough about him as my physician because there are no words to fully explain how please I am with him. I have recommended him to family members and friends and I will continue to do so.
in Bergen County, NJ J |
Dr. Admani is an extremely qualified doctor who I have been seeing for over 5 years. He is compassionate, knowledgable, and always listens. I recommend anyone who is looking for a cardiologist, that Dr. Admani is the one to see.
in Jersey city NJ |
Dr Admani was recommended by my son. It was my best decision ever. He saved my life.
Carol A Bellizzi Jersey City, NJ |
Dr. Admani is very patient and listens to the patient's concerns and complaints.
in 7908kennedy blvd.N.B-N.J 07047,---recent address i |
he did excellent and perfect job.thank for him.I was very seek. ,thrwo 3or4 mounthes ,i got healthy.now i feel much beater (dood).thank you very much doctor irfan admani.
in Wanaque NJ |
Dr. Admani had been my Cardiologist for the past 3 years. He is one of the most professional and pleasant physicians I have met. I would recommend Dr Admani to anyone who needed a truly professional Cardiologist.
I was 27 when I had a heart attack. Dr. Admani couldn't have been a better physician to have been there to save my life. I am forever grateful for his continuous support and advice in living a normal and longer life! Thank you much Dr.Admani!
in Hackensack, NJ |
Very knowledgable physician. Great bedside manner. I wouldn't go anywhere else for cardiac care!
in New York, NY |
I would recommend Dr. Admani, and his staff because they all take time to take care of you, in a very professional way. Dr. Admani really dedicate quality time asking, and answering questions. I always have many quality questions regarding open heart surgery.
in Bergenfield, NJ |
Very caring doctor , we are comfortable with treatment , my extending family members are patient of Dr. Admani . Lucky to have such a great doctor.
in Clifton, NJ |
Dr. Admani and his staff are wonderful. He is a doctor that cares about his patients. Wouldn't go any where else.
in Hawthorne, NJ |
I see Dr Admani at the Hackensack location and the office is convieniently close to Hackensack University Medical Center. The staff are courteous and the environment is clean/updated. Dr Admani has excellent communication skills and is a great listener. I never feel rushed at his office. I would definitely send close friends as well as family to see Dr Admani. I trust Dr Admani with my life.
in Hackensack, NJ |
I've been a patient of Dr. Admani for almost 4 years now. I've had nothing but positive experiences. He is always professional and takes the time to listen to all of my concerns. My health had improved and I feel much better since I have been under his care as my cardiologist.
in Oakland, NJ |
Dr Admani and his staff are amazing and compassionate. At a scary time in your life they put you at ease!
Have you seen Dr. Irfan Admani, MD?
Are you Dr. Admani?

Compare Dr. Admani

Dr. Admani's Care Philosophy

Dr. Admani says...

Dr Admani performs Coronary Angiography and Coronary Intervention, including Balloon Angioplasty, Stent placement and Rotablation. He is one of the highest volume operator at Hackensack University Medical Center. His procedural outcomes are at the top 10 percentile in the state.

Dr. Admani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Interventional Cardiology
  •  Board certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology

Dr. Admani has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Admani's Board Certifications

• Cardiomyopathy
  • Cardiopulmonary Conditions
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Aneurysm
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Dissecting Aneurysm
  • Edema
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease

St Georges Med Sch

Graduated in 1996

• Hindi
  • Urdu

Dr. Admani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Admani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Interventional Cardiology

• Angioplasty
  • Angioplasty With Stent Placement
  • Atherectomy
  • Balloon Angioplasty
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Doppler
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiac Procedure
  • Cardiac Rehabilitation
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angiogram