Dr. Irfan Admani, MD

Interventional Cardiology •  Male • Age 48

Dr. Admani

38 Meadowlands Pkwy Secaucus, NJ 07094

Dr. Irfan Admani, MD is a Interventional Cardiology Specialist in Secaucus, NJ and has over 24 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Admani has more experience with Interventional Cardiology and Cardiac Care than other specialists in his area. He graduated from St. George's University medical school in 1996. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Englewood Hospital And Medical Center and Hackensack University Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Admani to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Interventional Cardiology Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Coronary Intervention Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital Satisfaction

Dr. Admani accepts

Dr. Admani accepts the following insurance:

Aetna PPO
Amerihealth
Amerihealth HMO
Amerihealth PPO
National (BlueCard Basic) PPO
National (BlueCard) PPO
Beech Street (Multiplan)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO
QualCare HMO
QualCare PPO

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Frequently Treated by Dr. Admani

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Admani treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Admani treats other conditions, please contact the office at (201) 866-5151.

Interventional Cardiology

Interventional cardiologists specialize in catheter-based treatment of heart diseases through procedures such as cardiac catheterization, impella devices, and stent placement.Compare with other Interventional Cardiology specialists.

Typically treats 69% more than similar doctors

Based on claims data for 2 conditions and procedures

TreatmentsTreatment Frequency
Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
high

Dr. Admani performs Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography) more than 86% of their peers

Dr. Admani performs this procedure more than 86% of their peers

Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent

Dr. Admani performs Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent more than 52% of their peers

Dr. Admani performs this procedure more than 52% of their peers

Cardiac Care

Cardiac care specialists diagnose and treat general cardiac conditions such as high blood pressure, angina, and arrhythmias through procedures including cardiovascular stress tests, ablation therapy, and heart valve surgery.Compare with other Cardiac Care specialists.

Typically treats 62% more than similar doctors

Based on claims data for 12 conditions and procedures

TreatmentsTreatment Frequency
Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)

Dr. Admani treats Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) more than 94% of their peers

• Atrial Flutter
  • Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) Implantation
  • Autonomic Disorders
  • Balloon Angioplasty
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Doppler
  • Cardiopulmonary Conditions
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Angiogram
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Coronary Artery Aneurysm
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Coronary Stenting
  • Dissecting Aneurysm
  • Echocardiography
  • Edema
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Thoracentesis
  • Thrombosis
  • Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease
  • Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary)
  • Varicose Veins
  • Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography
  • Vein Laser Ablation

Dr. Admani's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Admani

Dr. Admani?
Dr. Admani recently treated my 71-year-old mother, who needed a lengthy hospital stay and a cardiac catheterization. He was fantastic and completed this procedure after another cardiologist was unable to do so. He was very attentive to my mom's comfort and quality of life and very responsive to our family's many questions over many days. He was always very patient and pleasant, showing a great "bedside manner." I was very impressed and would highly recommend Dr. Admani.
John V. (Sparta, NJ) – Jan 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irfan Admani, MD?
My family and I always knew Dr. Admani was a fantastic cardiologist and a great friend... but we never knew that he was going to be the Dr. that would add years to my 72 year old fathers life! My Father who is in excellent shape and works out everyday..would have been the last person we would’ve thought to have a heart attack! About a month ago while my parents were in Florida.. he was sent to the hospital in Clearwater .. with one of the best cardiologist there… They were unable to stent the 100% blocked artery..And recommended he see a cardiologist back home...Dr. Admani succeeded and got two stents in...we will be forever grateful for him..He is amazing .. thorough... and has an excellent bed side manor....I highly recommend him!!!!!!!
Taryn Abella – Nov 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irfan Admani, MD?
I had catheterization by Dr. Admani in June, 2018. I have been seeing him every three months since then. I decided to follow his advise 100%. His advice included physical workouts and control of my Type II diabetes. My workouts for 45 minutes a day 5 days a week consisted of cardiovascular exercise. That was not enough to control my blood sugar level. I increased my daily workouts to 70 minutes a day 5 days a week, half of which was for cardiovascular exercise and the remainder for leg muscles hopefully to control my blood sugar level. Sure enough my A1c reading came down to 6.4 from 7.3 2 and a half months after increase of my workout time. Dr. Admani's advice that control of A1c level will go hand-in-hand with cardiovascular condition was 100% correct. Now I know what I have to do to keep my heart work well thanks to Dr. Admani.
Sep 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irfan Admani, MD?
Dr Admani has been my cardiologist and 3 other members of my family (wife, son & daughter) for about 6 years. Every word he says on his short introduction video is 100% true. I originally went to him for a second opinion after a stress test showed I may have a blockage. After a catheterization procedure it looked as though I may need one or more stents. After discussing my apprehension with him he told me of another test I could have to make sure I really needed the stents. Had the test - no stents needed. He went the extra mile for me instead of just going ahead with stents. Since then I have seen Dr Admani at least twice a year sometimes more when I accompany a family member and find him to be friendly, caring, thorough and most of all an excellent listener.
  • Long wait times
Jim Sisk – Jul 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irfan Admani, MD?
My husband has been seeing Dr. Admani since 2013 when he went to HUMC because of chest pains and ended up with a stent. Dr. Admani is professional, knowledgeable, personable and caring. His new location on Summit Avenue in Hackensack is very convenient for us and we're delighted he's there.
May 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irfan Admani, MD?
A wonderful physician and surgeon. He saved my life twice by placing stents in my arteries (99% and 100% blocked). My actual cardiologist is his colleague, Dr. Rick Pumill, but Dr. Admani placed the stents. A very kind and humble man. When I thanked him for saving my life a second time, he replied that God saved my life. That may be so, but He did it through you, Dr. Admani. My eternal gratitude, and highest possible recommendation.
  • Long wait times
Ramzi Khuri in North Brunswick, NJ – Aug 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irfan Admani, MD?
Dr. Admani and his staff are so caring and always there to help you at anytime. Dr. Admani has saved my life and I will be for ever grateful to him. His nurse Barbara is always there to help out in anyway she can and very friendly. I would recommend Dr. Admani to anyone. Thank you to all to help me out. Annamarie Witham
Annamarie Witham in Lodi – Jan 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irfan Admani, MD?
Dr Admani is an excellent cardiologist who actually takes the time to sit & listen to all of your concerns. He is a brilliant practitioner whose compassion & Care is easily demonstrated in his ease of practice. I’ve searched far & aplenty and Dr Admani is definitely the physician you are looking for because he is excellent at his specialty and who also gives the TLC that many doctors seem to lack these days. He truly is a top notch cardiologist
Allyson D in NJ – Dec 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irfan Admani, MD?
I went to see him for second time had to take off from work in nyc to come to edgewater only to find that he is not there any more they didn’t even have the courtesy to let me know in advance shame on them .
Fort lee , NJ – Dec 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irfan Admani, MD?
Dr. Admani was able to do what few doctors have been able to do, he was able to speak to my father on his own level. He was able to use my father's career as a machinist to explain the human body and exactly what is happening to his own body.
Teaneck, NJ – Jun 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irfan Admani, MD?
I am a doctor, and I started seeing Dr. Admani about 6 months ago. I had a lot of anxiety, a lot of questions, and a lot of concerns regarding my heart. I doubted that I would find someone who would take the time to talk to me and discuss all of my concerns without rushing through the visit. But Dr. Admani spent more than enough time. He is clearly very bright, friendly, and is always willing to take the extra time that I need. Highly recommend Dr. Admani.
Jun 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irfan Admani, MD?
I had the privilege of scheduling an office visit with Dr Admani after an extensive research for a Cardiologist. I would like to first compliment his staff specifically Ruth for taking the time and rescheduling my appointment for an earlier date. Dr. Admani, is a professional doctor who is very knowledgeable and honest. Dr. Admani reviewed my records and answered all my questions without rushing, and did not schedule any unnecessary tests. Dr. Admani, surpassed all his reviews!! Thanks again
Mr. Alvarez – Jun 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irfan Admani, MD?
Dr. Admani is a great cardiologist. He is very thorough and does not rush you out of his office like many other physicians. He is patient and makes sure he answers all of your questions and concerns. He also doesn't prescribe tests that he views as unnecessary. If you are looking for a cardiologist I highly recommend Dr. Admani.
Howard in New Jersey – Jun 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irfan Admani, MD?
I like that he t ook the time to carefullly review my health records to understand my health background.
New York, NY – May 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irfan Admani, MD?
Dr Admani is a young thorough physician...always alert and always pay attention to what patients say no matter what they say, thus discovering things that may be overlooked by other...great physician,and great expiriences with him, in my opinion...Highly recommended.....
Ralph Linares in Maywood nj – May 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irfan Admani, MD?
The entire experience was first rate. I felt confident in the doctor and his staff was wonderful to deal with.
New York, NY – May 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irfan Admani, MD?
I chose Dr, Admani because of strong recommendations from friends about his work and from my own discussions with him. Invasive cardiology is both an art and a medical science and in both areas, Dr. Admani excels. He handles even the most difficult cases with confidence rooted in his abilities. I recommend him highly as a physician, cardiologist and as a caring human being.
Cliffside Park, NJ – Apr 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irfan Admani, MD?
Dr. Admani has been my Cardiologist for years now and has performed several stent procedures with a high level of care and showing his commitment and expertise.
Gerard Sessa in Clifton NJ – Apr 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irfan Admani, MD?
Dr. Admani is a very approachable and knowledgeable doctor. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for cardiac care.
Renny in Fairview, NJ – Apr 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irfan Admani, MD?
Four years ago after being admitted to Hackensack Hospital Dr. Admani inserted a stent which saved my life. Since that time I see Dr. Admani a couple of times a year for followups and stress tests. Because of him I am healthier now (at 78 years of age) than ever. On top of being an excellent surgeon he is a doctor with a winning personality who cares deeply about his patients and office visits become pleasure rather than something to be got through. I cannot recommend him highly enough!
Jacqueline S. in Union City, NJ – Mar 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Irfan Admani, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Admani?

We are committed to delivering the best care and an exceptional patient experience. We are devoted to providing services that are patient-centered and compassionate, and care for you as a person.

• Interventional Cardiology