Dr. Irene A. Belsky, MD

Dr. Irene A. Belsky, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 58 years old

21 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Belsky specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Foxboro, MA. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Belsky? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Belsky's Experience

See how Dr. Belsky's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Belsky

Dr. Belsky accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Belsky has admitting privileges.

Dr. Belsky's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Belsky to family and friends
3.1
Experience with Dr. Belsky
Dr. Belsky's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (20)
I had come in to talk briefly about a few things with Dr. Belsky. She was so focused on hurrying the appointment that I was not able to even mention the last topic I wanted to discuss. She did not once ask if there was anything else I would like to ask or talk to her about. I finally asked to get a prescription filled and she made it clear she would call it in, but then I called my pharmacy throughout the week they said no one had called in my prescription.
in attleboro mass |
just very aweful about everything about her. she is so rude and inpatient, did not give me any relive mist diagnose me. feel like she does not like so see me but staff and another dr says she is like that to every one. her nerse iskind of hurried up too . i had to go to a new dr that was much better and says she was wrong what she dignosed
in plainville, ma |
Very attentive and through.
in North Attleboro, MA |
Iam Dr. Belsky patient and I found very odd the , bad comment about her, she's the most Amazing Doctor. never had any isuess she has help me throughout my illness . I feel very please
in North Attleboro, MA |
I had Dr Belsky for a short time whem my Dr left Plainville. One time I was having terrible abdominal pains and went to see her. She a told me to pee in a cup but I couldn't. She had me drink a gallon of water but I still couldn't provide. Urine sample. She said in a harsh tone What's wrong with you - you can't pee??? I called a urologist in Mansfield. He took a quick look and said you have to get to the ER ASAP!!! Turned out to be a kidney stone completely blocking the tube! Had surgery.
in Foxboro, MA |
MY DOCTOR LEFT THE PRACTICE SO I FIGURED I WOULD SEE HER FOR THE EASE OF THE TRANSITION. IT WAS THE MOST AWFUL DOCTOR EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE. SHE WAS RUSHED, RUDE AND VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. THE FRONT OFFICE STAFF IS NOT FRIENDLY AT ALL. THE MEDICAL ASSISTANTS WERE VERY NICE. THE NURSE THAT CALLS YOU BACK IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION WAS ALSO QUITE RUDE.
in Foxborough, MA |
Dr. Irene Belsky has been consistently unfriendly, impatient and discourteous to me, has never even once smiled, doesn't listen, is boastful of questionable expertise, doesn't give accurate diagnoses or offer appropriate care, and sends me all over to see specialists who all ask why she sent me to them at all. She seems not to know what she's doing. I'll be looking for another doctor. The facility is nice. Her nurse is nice. The rest of the office staff is OK, but I cannot recommend Dr. Belsky.
in Franklin,MA |
This office is very disorganized and unprofessional.
Have you seen Dr. Irene A. Belsky, MD?
Are you Dr. Belsky?

Compare Dr. Belsky

Dr. Belsky's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Dr. Belsky does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Belsky and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Faculty Of Medicine

Graduated in 1981

Umass Memorial Med Center
    Childrens Hospital

• Russian

Dr. Belsky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Belsky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Belsky does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Belsky and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.