Dr. Irandathy Rodrigo, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Irandathy Rodrigo, MD
Dr. Irandathy Rodrigo, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Lawrenceville, GA. She is 61 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Rodrigo is affiliated with Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville, Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth, Northside Hospital - Forsyth and Northside Hospital.

Dr. Rodrigo's Care Philosophy

We are a patient friendly Family Medical clinic with sophisticated state-of-the-art computer technology systems outpacing the boundaries of healthcare technology applied in Family Medical practices today. Our competent staff is well trained to handle all aspects of interaction between modern technology and efficient patient management demanded by the healthcare industry today. We emphasise on lasting and caring relationships with our patients and their families through the aging process.

Dr. Rodrigo's Experience

See how Dr. Rodrigo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rodrigo

Dr. Rodrigo accepts 28 insurance carriers

Dr. Rodrigo is now accepting new patients
Family Medical Clinic2522 Cruse Rd Ste C2
Lawrenceville, GA 30044
Saturday
(678) 225-5540Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Rodrigo has admitting privileges.

Dr. Rodrigo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rodrigo to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Rodrigo's Performance
in Lawrenceville, GA |
I have had a wonderful experience with Dr Rodrigo. I don't take this lightly, I am very particular. Dr Rodrigo listens and takea her time. She is also very thorough. She checks out every possibility before prescribing a solution. I highly recommend her.
in Snellville, GA |
I have been going to this Doctor for many years. I would not go to anyone else. She is excellent at her job and very professional, not to mention, warm and friendly. She is very knowledgeable and uses common sense. If there were other issues, she pointed us in the right direction for a good specialist. I highly recommend her!
in Lawrenceville, GA |
I always had a very positive experience when going to to Dr. Rodrigo's office. My entire family goes to this practice and we have always been able to get an appointment when needed. I would highly recommend Dr. Rodrigo.
in Snellville, GA |
Normally I'm not a person to leave review as I am sort of lazy to do so but this place was very terrible and this doctor was very unprofessional and not helpful during my first visit. Take it from me who is a college student that is avoiding to go the doctor. This doctor is plain terrible is my overall review.
Duluth, GA |
The staff does not care about their patients. I was ignored when trying to sign in, afterwards I was rushed through my check up because it was close to their [the entire office] lunch time. During my weigh in there were two nurses present one to check my weight and the other to write it down; the nurse weighing me felt it quite necessary to yell my weight to the recording nurse. Dr. Rodrigo was extremely rude. Do not go here!
in Lawrenceville |
Dr. Rodrigo has not vocation, love to treat patients. My experiencia with her was terrible
in Loganville |
Dr.Rodrigo is dr that I like but she needs to pay attention to her patients concerns about her unprofessional staff. Their unruly,behaviour is plaguing her practice tremendously. Toni who works at her practice is rude, loud and very boisterous and argumentative. Myra..who has handled my medical records is very clueless. I have had numerous problems with her. She has on many occasions deliberately delayed my paperwork and faxed my pertinent information to the incorrect Service provider.
I think if send does nurse back to school get some more practice just to learn how to care about people life.she may be my doctor again!!!
in Lilburn, GA |
today is Mon., 02/22/16 I'm so disappointed that I have to write this right away !! I've just called Dr. Rodrio office to book an appointm. for an annual checkup. Whoever answered the phone first, was rushing me to her other coworker, after asking me a couple questions. The second lady was loudly yawning while talking to me which I think was very unprofessional and disrespect to her client ! After asking me questions, I answered, then suddenly she hung up on me and didn't even care to call bac
in Duluth, GA |
Finally, I found a Family Medical Practice that beats all expectations. Dr. Rodrigo was very professional and has taken care of me and my family very well. Our children love her friendly approach. She has done an excellent job in controlling my Diabetic management. I can't say enough good things about this Practice at this time.
Have you seen Dr. Irandathy Rodrigo, MD?
Are you Dr. Rodrigo?

Compare Dr. Rodrigo

Dr. Rodrigo's Care Philosophy

Dr. Rodrigo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Rodrigo has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rodrigo's Board Certifications

• Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pediatric Obesity
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

University of Sri Lanka-Colombo Fac Med

Completed in 1996

University of Colombo / Faculty of Medicine

Graduated in 1981

• Sinhalese

Dr. Rodrigo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rodrigo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Adult Medicine