Pediatric Dermatology  |
Dr. Ira Skolnik, MD
Dr. Ira Skolnik, MD is a pediatric dermatology doctor who practices in Concord, MA. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Skolnik is affiliated with UMass Memorial Medical Center - Memorial Campus and Emerson Hospital.

747 Main St Ste 212

Concord, MA 01742

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Skolnik

Dr. Skolnik's Experience

Dr. Skolnik's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatric Dermatology

• Pediatrics
    Accredited by: American Board of Pediatrics*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Birthmark
  • Folliculitis
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Rosacea
  • Seborrheic Keratosis
  • Skin Discoloration
  • Skin Infections

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Boston University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • The Johns Hopkins Med Instit
  • University Of California San Francisco

Dr. Skolnik has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Skolnik does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Skolnik and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Skolnik's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Skolnik to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Skolnik's Performance
in Newton, MA |
Dr. Skolnik just may be the best doctor I have ever been to- for anything! Everyone I know recommended him, and I just found out that he is also the President of the Dermatology Academy of Massachusetts. No surprise there: he is thoughtful, kind, meticulous, and very generous with his time. Whenever I go in, he answers all of my questions (and I always have a lot!) and makes sure that I understood everything. He has been my dermatologist for about 2 years now. Seeing him is a pleasure!
in Carlisle |
Great Dermatologist. Get your skin checked and stay healthy!
Newton, MA |
I have never felt so disrespected by anyone, especially a doctor, more than I have by Ira Skolnik. In short, he removed two moles from my back and he swapped the samples accidentally. When I questioned him about the report from the biopsy and the physical description of the moles, he defensively told me that he didn't have time to explain the report and that I probably wouldn't understand because I didn't go to medical school. It was a careless mistake and an extremely disrespectful response.
in Boston, MA |
Wonderful doctor, and equally wonderful office and staff. Very helpful and friendly. Dr. Skolnik figured out my skin problem in about 5 minutes (another dermatologist in Concord could not figure it out and wanted to do a biopsy- can you say 'run the other way'?) and Dr. Skolnik gave the right cream and my rash cleared up in 2 days. No biopsy needed- so didn't need to pay more (I have a huge deductible and the other dermatologist told me a skin biopsy could be a couple of hundred bucks!)
in Sudbury, MA |
Amazing doctor, amazing office, and wonderful patient-care. Can't recommend them enough. One of the few doctor's offices left that really cares about patients. My husband and kids have all been patients for 15+ years! Dr. Skolnik is like family. We trust him completely with all our skin needs.
Family Dermotology is a professional office with staff that will make every effort to secure an appointment for you when needed, especially if you seem to need an appointment right away. The room lights up when Dr. Skolnik walks in the room. You feel the warmth with his big smile and professionalism as he acknowledges you with a warm hand shake, and then gives you professional advice and care as needed. At the conclusion of your visit, you’ve had all your questions and concerns answered.
in Dover, MA |
Dr Skolnik is a top notch dermatologist! Our kids have been seeing him for over 5 years and we couldn't be more pleased with the results. Dr Skolnik is knowledgeable, professional and caring. He's got a great bedside manner, which makes us comfortable when asking question after question. His office staff is warm and friendly, and we are always greeted with a smile. We trust Dr Skolnik so much, we drive more than 45 minutes to see him! Without hesitation, go see him!
Marlborough, MA |
I’ve been seeing Dr. Skolnik on a regular basis for over 10 years. He has been an outstanding dermatologist. I originally obtained a strong referral from my primary care physician; he also has terrific credentials (both MD and PhD degrees from top programs) and has an outstanding communication style that makes me very comfortable. His staff is also very professional, friendly and courteous.
in Concord, MA |
Have been a patient of Dr. Skolnik’s for many years and just found out about this rating website and want to tell everyone how happy I have been with him and his practice all these years. He is smart, kind, and always spends as much time with me as I need. I never feel rushed. He looks and talks directly to me, not at a computer screen like other doctors. He is fantastic. I plan on staying with him as long as he is in practice, and I think that will be many more decades to come!
Dr. Skolnik is a great dermatologist. He really knows his information and is very enthusiastic and upbeat. I highly recommend him. The wait time can be long, but I bring a book and find that it's very much worth the wait with the attention that he gives.
New York, NY |
I have been seeing Dr. Skolnik for 2 years and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a proactive, friendly, and professional doctor. He explains everything he does or proposes to do, and gives his patient time to think about it and ask any questions they might have. He is very proactive with treatment, which I appreciate. I always feel very confident walking in and walking out of a visit.
in Waltham, MA |
I've seen Dr. Skolnik twice and think he's great. Serious and very caring, but also has a great sense of humor. Front office staff was very friendly and I had no snags with checking in/copay, etc. Once he saw me almost immediately and once there was a 15-minute wait
Worcester, MA |
Really great dermatologist! My whole family and I have been with him for years, and our skin has benefitted enormously from it. Always pleasant, helpful, and professional.
in Wellesley Hills, MA |
My daughters and I have been patients of Dr. Skolnik's for about four years. His breadth of knowledge and expertise always astounds me. I may go into his office worried about a rash, mole, etc., but by the time I leave, he has put my mind at ease by thoroughly explaining what the condition is, and a prescription for how to treat it. I have looked up Dr. Skolnik's educational background which is so far beyond impressive--couple that with his awesome bedside manner, and he is simply the best.
Have you seen Dr. Ira Skolnik, MD?
Are you Dr. Skolnik?