Dr. Ira Chatman, MD

Dr. Ira Chatman, MD

Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Ira Chatman, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Mountain Home, AR. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Dr. Chatman is affiliated with Baxter Regional Medical Center.

525 Burnett Dr

Mountain Home, AR 72653

• Ambetter

Learn about Dr. Chatman

Dr. Chatman's Experience

Dr. Chatman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• Univ Of Mo Columbia Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1980
  • U Mo Med Ctr
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1981
  • U Kans Affil Hosps
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Chatman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chatman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chatman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chatman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chatman to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Chatman's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Mountain home |
I have see Dr Chapman in the past and the first visit I saw him, I cried because I was so embarrassed, I had been working out of state and decided to just stop my pain meds, I had withdraws because I had went cold turkey and I was not on the right kind. He assured me I was not addicted I was dependent. I now can control my pain with out OxyContin, gluten free diet helped. I told my sister make sure to ask for him. How can anyone say anything bad about him or his RNP
Charleston, AR |
this man has no compassion or understanding of the medications needed to control chronic pain. my wife has had three cervical spine fusions, and now suffers from stenosis in c2 & c3. she is 59 years old, and no neurosurgeon will do another surgery to relieve the pain from this stenosis. at her visit to this man she had questions about the medications he was going to write & instead of answers he told her 3 times to shut up. I would not send an animal to him for any treatment.
in Cordova, TN |
Dr Chatman is a compassionate and involved physician. His patients are people, not numbers. What many don't understand is, what he or any doctor is allowed to do re pain meds is carefully monitored and controlled by government, RX laws and the state. Dr. Chatman really has the patients best interest at heart. With opioids being frontline in media coverage, every doctor has to follow the law to the very letter. There are protocols in medicine that must be adhered to. He has my full trust.
Jacksonville, AR |
Dr Chatman is a caring and compassionate physician. His bedside manner is exceptional. To spite a heavy patient load, he'll find the time to be sure he has answered your questions and addressed your concerns. He does far more than write RX's and perform procedures. If he sees a problem out of his area of practice, he will not hesitate to refer you to the proper doctor or area of treatment. I sincerely feel that he cares about his patients overall well being. An excellent Dr, I highly recommend.
in Mountain home, ar |
Horrible! Not a pain doctor! I was in an accident, have broken bones and nerve damage and he gave me enough pain meds for two weeks, made an appointment for follow up after specialist appt. Says I have to suffer for the two weeks to get meds. Then gave me a script that I can't refill for another week. Says I can't take anything again until then. Can't turn off pain every two weeks until he is good and ready to prescribe. Ridiculous.
Have you seen Dr. Ira Chatman, MD?
Are you Dr. Chatman?