Dr. Iqbal Garcha, MD

Dr. Iqbal Garcha, MD

General Surgery | Male

Ruben Luke and Garcha Surgical Asso 3400 Old Milton Pkwy Ste C440 Alpharetta, GA 30005 Get Directions

"I am committed to providing superior surgical care to the community. My partners and I are dedicated to maintaining our position as regional leaders by working as a team to provide the highest quality of care and service to our patients."

Dr. Iqbal Garcha, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Alpharetta, GA. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Garcha is affiliated with Saint Joseph's Hospital - Savannah and Northside Hospital.

Dr. Garcha's Experience

See how Dr. Garcha's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Garcha

Dr. Garcha accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Garcha has admitting privileges.

Dr. Garcha's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Garcha to family and friends
Dr. Garcha's Performance
in Roswell, GA |
I am SO HAPPY I found Dr Garcia to repair my umbilical hernia! He has a great bedside manner-very calming and knowledgeable- and took the time to answer all of my questions. I never felt rushed. Post surgery I had some minor soreness (really very minor), and one day later I feel fine. I'm totally amazed. I most highly recommend, (and I have very high expectations). If I could give more stars, I would.
Atlanta, GA |
I had Dr. Garcha perform an inguinal hernia patch procedure on me in 2015. He used a bio glue to set it which I was more comfortable with. He was very patient, kind, and comforting from the first time I walked into his office to the day of the surgery. I was able to get back to playing competitive soccer and working out a few weeks after and the patch is still holding up today. I highly recommend him for hernia repairs.
in Atlanta, GA |
When choosing a surgeon, it goes without saying you want him or her to be brilliant and exceptional at what they do. To me it was equally as important to find someone who was personable, relatable and wouldn't make me feel stupid for asking simple questions. Several friends referred me to Dr. Garcha and I wasn't disappointed. He patiently answered all my questions, however silly they were, and had zero complications after surgery. He did an amazing job and I can't recommend him enough!
in Cumming, GA |
I had surgery three years ago and literally almost died. Induced coma for 2 weeks and all. Ended up having Dr. Garcha come in and do another surgery and literally he saved my life. I can't say enough good things about this Doctor. Matter of fact hopefully he is about to do another surgery on me. There are not enough words in the dictionary to describe how much trust and faith I have in this Doctor. Will NEVER go anywhere else.
in Marietta, GA |
Dr Garcha did a great job repairing my larger-than-average hernia with laparoscopic surgery . Very little pain & soreness and healed up great. He is very polite and caring. He explained what will happen and followed up with me. His staff and PA are also very nice to work with.
Have you seen Dr. Iqbal Garcha, MD?
Are you Dr. Garcha?

Compare Dr. Garcha

Dr. Garcha's Care Philosophy

Dr. Garcha's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in General Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery

Dr. Garcha has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Garcha's Board Certifications

Georgia Baptist Med Center

Completed in 1992

Georgia Baptist Med Center

Completed in 1997

Dr. Garcha does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Garcha and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• General Surgery