Dr. Ioannis M. Skaribas, MD

Dr. Ioannis M. Skaribas, MD

Pain Medicine | Male | 50 years old

Dr Skaribas is an Interventional Pain Management Specialist.He practices full time in Katy ,Texas He has completed a ACGME accredited residency in Anesthesiology and fellowship in Pain medicine at Baylor College of Medicine,and is certified by The American Board of Anesthesiology ,a member of the American Board of Medical Specialties.He is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology at UTHouston Medical school. He believes that all patients should be treated with compassion and respect.Read more

Dr. Skaribas' Experience

See how Dr. Skaribas' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Skaribas

Dr. Skaribas accepts 50 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Skaribas has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Skaribas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Skaribas to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Skaribas
Dr. Skaribas' Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (193)
Houston, TX |
Very good, professional and addressed all issues. I highly recommend him. He is caring, his staff give you appropriate attention.
in Katy, TX |
I just think he is fantastic.
in Katy, TX |
Glad I came to Dr.Skaribas for my pain I am currently pain free and able to carry on with my activities
in Katy, TX |
Dr.Skaribas has been the only doctor to who has relieved my pain he is always proffessional and always on time. I reccommend him to anyone who is suffering from pain.
in Needville TX |
Dr. Skaribas is the best pain management provider I have ever seen! I did not want to be on pain medications the rest of my life and he listened, understood and gave me my life back! The DRG implant has changed my life and my way of thinking. I now look forward to being able to literally run after my grandchildren. Before the implant running wasn't something I gave much thought to! Thank you for being the Dr. That cares!
in Katy, TX |
Dr. Skaribas & his office are amazing! I was so experiencing intense pain for over a month & Dr. Skaribas was able to get me pain free within a week. I have my life back and can only thank the team for quickly getting me scheduled for appointments, accurate diagnosis & true compassion. The entire team is patient focused. It's a warm and welcoming environment where I truly felt heard and cared for. I would/have recommended Dr. Skaribas & he would be my first call if I ever have another issue.
in Katy, TX |
Dr.Skaribas has been the only doctor who has provided sigificant relief for me. I am glad I came to see Dr.Skaribas and recommend him to anyone suffering from chronic pain.
in Katy, TX |
Very Happy with Dr.Skaribas very professional and always on time. Very glad I came to see him
I am pain free thanks to Dr.Skaribas I am glad I came to see him
in Katy, TX |
Significant pain reduction, he is a caring and personable physician.
in Katy, TX |
Excellent pain doctor I am happy to have Dr.Skaribas as my doctor
in Katy, TX |
Great doctor very proffesional always takes his time with me and listens to everyone of my concerns I am so glad I came to visit Dr.Skaribas
in Katy, TX |
Have been seeing Dr.Skaribas for years now I enjoy coming to see him he is very caring always listens to my concerns and never rushes through my appointments
in Katy, TX |
Im Very happy with Dr.Skaribas he is very proffesional very passionate I feel great having him as my pain doctor.
in Katy, TX |
I am very pleased with Dr Skaribas and his care towards my symptoms.
in Katy, TX |
I have been coming to Dr.Skaribas for years now im very statisfied with his care.He listens to all my needs and does not rush through my appointments
in Katy, TX |
Dr. Skaribas has given me my life back.
in Katy, TX |
Great doctor and staff very happy with Dr.Skaribas came in with neck pain and I am no longer in pain and have stopped taking my pain medications
in Fulshear, TX |
Very professional and efficient!
in Katy, TX |
Dr. Skaribas is very professional, personable, and caring.
in Katy, TX |
My neck was in terrible shape and no other provider I went to could seem to help...until I met with Dr. Skaribas. He is very attentive and knowledgeable in this field. He is an amazing doctor with amazing staff!!
in Katy, TX |
Dr. Skaribas is the best. He helped me with my shoulder and he is very nice. He pays special attention to each of his patients. I am VERY satisfied!!!!
in Katy, TX |
Im doing very well feel fantastic since I was implanted with the Nevro stimulator I am pain free glad I came to see Dr.Skaribas
in Katy, TX |
I would highly recommend Dr. Skaribas! He really listens to the patient. Before coming to Dr. Skairbas I was in terrible pain but thanks to him I know have an acceptable quality of life.
in Katy, TX |
Very caring and understood my needs since the first visit I am very happy with Dr.Skaribas
in Katy, TX |
Went to Dr.Skaribas after visiting several pain doctors in the area and not getting any relief. I have been experiencing back pain for several years. From the beginning it was a great experience I didn't have to wait to see him and he was very caring his treatment has me almost pain free I am very glad I came to see him.
in Katy, TX |
Dr. Skaribas is great! He has tried the least invasive procedures first to relieve the pain. He is very compassionate and cares about what the customer feels. I am THRILLED about the last procedure! The staff is great and I would recommend them to anyone!!
in Katy, TX |
Dr. Skaribas is a fantastic doctor. He explains everything very well and when you leave his office you are confident and understand everything he has to say. I fully trust him and for the first time in two years I was able to walk up the stairs.
in Katy, TX |
I recently started seeing Dr Skaribas. It did not take long into my first visit to decide that if he would have me as a patient I would leave the pain Dr I was seeing. I find he is very easy to talk to , he explains and makes sure you are comfortable with the answer. He has given me options for pain management that I did not know about. I also love the staff, if I call they are good at getting me answers to any questions and taking care of thing.
in Katy, TX |
I have searched for a provider for years to help with the pain. All the other doctors focus on loading me up with pills instead of focusing on the actual problem. Dr. Skaribas got me to the point where I can walk and work again. Most importantly, I can play with my kids again.
in Katy, TX |
Dr.Skaribas has been provided me with really good care since I initially started seeing him. Never have to wait to see him. I recommend him to anyone with chronic pain
in Houston |
Worst doctor in the world. I would never, ever recommend him to anyone, not even my worst enemy. He hurt me and did not follow up properly. He hurt me and took no responsibility. I feel sorry for anyone that sees him.
Katy, TX |
Have been coming to Dr.Skaribas for more than 2 years now and always provides me with the best care.I recommend him to anyone who is currently suffering from pain.
in Katy, TX |
I am very happy with Dr.Skaribas as my pain management physician he understood and listened to my concerns.After my second visit with him I am as close to pain free as I have ever been
in Houston, TX |
I just visited Dr Skaribas for my follow up appointment.I picked up this doctor based on his very high ratings.I suffer from chronic pain due to multiple back surgeries.He treated me with Spinal Cord Stimulation and I was able to come off all meds.I have been pain free for about 6 months now.Thank you Dr Skaribas!
in Katy, TX |
Very happy to have Dr.Skaribas as my pain management physician because of his procedure I am pain free. I recommend anyone with chronic pain to come see him
in Katy, TX |
Dr. Skaribas is a caring docwetor He does not rush through his appointments. I would recommend him to anyone!
in Katy, TX |
Dr. Skaribas has great bed side manners! This has been a great experience.
in Katy, TX |
I had been in a lot of pain for over a year and a half and Dr. Skaribas is a miracle doctor!!! Now I am pain free and living my life to the fullest with no limitations.
in Katy, TX |
Dr.Skaribas is an excellent pain management physician and I am delighted to be his patient
in Katy, TX |
I have had nothing but a great experience with Dr. Skaribas. I would trust him with family, friends, and myself!!!
in Katy, TX |
Dr. Skaribas was amazing since day 1. He understood my pain and was not going to add any more medications to what I already was taking. The prefect doctor I've been searching for years.
Have you seen Dr. Ioannis M. Skaribas, MD?
Are you Dr. Skaribas?

Compare Dr. Skaribas

Dr. Skaribas' Care Philosophy

Dr. Skaribas' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Skaribas has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Skaribas' Board Certifications

Baylor University

Completed in 1997

Baylor College Of Medicine, Department Of Anesthesiology

Completed in 2000

Baylor College Of Medicine,Dep. Of Anesthesiology,The Methodist Hospital Medical Center

Completed in 2001

Aristotelian University Of Thessaloniki Greece

Graduated in 1987

• Other Education
    Residency In Anesthesiology, Red Cross Hospital, Athens, Greece

Completed in 1995

• Greek

Dr. Skaribas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Skaribas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine

• Chronic Pain Management
  • Discography
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Epidural Injection
  • Epidural Lysis of Adhesions (LOA)
  • Epidural Steroid Injections