Psychiatry  |
Dr. Innocent Anya, MD
Dr. Innocent Anya, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Kansas City, MO. He is 62 years old.

INNOCENT O ANYA MD

3000 NE Brooktree Ln Ste 200

Kansas City, MO 64119

Learn about Dr. Anya

Dr. Anya's Experience

Dr. Anya's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry

• Psychiatry

Dr. Anya does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychosis
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophrenia
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder

• Psychiatric Evaluation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Western Mo Mntl Health Center

Dr. Anya has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Anya has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Anya does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Anya and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Anya's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Anya to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Anya's Performance
    GOOD
This doctor is only interested in prescribing medications. His visits are short and not at all thorough. His staff is rude. He has diagnosed me, changed his diagnoses and treatment plan four times in the six months I have seen him. I had been a patient about 5 years ago and the treatment plan then worked perfectly for me. After an insurance change I was no longer able to see him. Since seeing him again, he has retracted his previous diagnoses and I am worse off than before seeking treatment.
in Chicago, IL |
Sometimes in life we have to have faith. You may not understand everything. We are not supposed to. Don't have blind faith. Blind faith is just ludicrous. Hope, Faith and love. The greatest of these is love. Be brave. Be beautiful. Don't be afraid of the light. The light will set you free. :) Love, Me P.S. Thanks Doc. *hugs*
Plymouth, MN |
I moved from KC and miss Dr. Anya, especially compared to other providers. He provided a thorough assessment, was calm and professional, tried a variety of meds until we found the right one, invited my husband for a session, explained my body extremely well. He gave me pre-pregnancy recommendations. Overall, he is very bright and great at explaining his methods. He answers questions thoroughly. He has as a Nigerian (?) accent but you will get used to it. I highly recommend.
Kansas City, MO |
I had to changed doctors for my two son's because the previous doctor moved to a new location across town. I called Dr. Anya's office and they couldn't get me in for a month and a half. I only had enough medication to last me for 2 months but I went ahead and scheduled since it was soon enough. I arrive at my appointment time only to be told that they don't see children under the age of 12.... Would have been nice if you would have mentioned that when I scheduled a new patient appointment!
Kansas City, MO |
Awful. Please do no schedule an appointment with this man- I would suggest that you go to the emergency room or an urgent care prior to making an appointment with this doctor. I am currently being charged $80 for a missed appointment from 2014. This appointment was reschedule at Dr. Anya's request, as he would be leaving town during our originally scheduled appointment. I used to feel very bad for his staff until I realized that they are a major part of the problem with this office.
in Kansas City, MO |
I have a confidence in Dr. Anya. He is a kind man.
in Kansas City, MO |
Smart psychiatrist, stays up to date on newest meds, listens, and is patient
Have you seen Dr. Innocent Anya, MD?
Are you Dr. Anya?