Dr. Inna Zdorovyak, MD

Dr. Inna Zdorovyak, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Inna Zdorovyak, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. She is 42 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Zdorovyak is affiliated with Summerlin Hospital Medical Center.

Dr. Zdorovyak's Experience

See how Dr. Zdorovyak's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Zdorovyak

Dr. Zdorovyak accepts 2 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Zdorovyak has admitting privileges.

Dr. Zdorovyak's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zdorovyak to family and friends
    2.3
    Dr. Zdorovyak's Performance
      GOOD
      GOOD
    Las Vegas, NV |
    Dr. Zdorovyak is the worst doctor I've ever come across in my 60+ years. She really has no business treating people as she dances to her own drum - doesn't matter what your ailment/illness is, she will decide what is best according to her. I've been under a heart physcian care for over 15 years before moving to Las Vegas. When I requested a referral for a heart specialist she questioned "why" which I told her and she replied "no". Refused to give referrals & office will not return calls.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    She is the one of the worst doctor in the valley. ( English is my second language so I will do my best).My visit with her was in 2013 but I am able now to wright review. There was no one in the waiting room, no other patients at that time and yet after I went to the room I had to wait for her 45 min.( she had lunch). She did not listen at all, not one time that she actually looked at me, she was talking to the wall. I was misdiagnosed, and I know that now. I am really upset thinking about that.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Prior to having Dr. Z as my primary physician, I had the best doctor I've ever had. Unfortunately, he moved to California. My experience with Dr. Z has been horrible. She seems to be incompetent and doesn't seem to care much about my health and concerns. Example: I visited her for the first time and requested a refill of my Naproxin (Aleve). She denied my request, because my kidney function was not optimal. When I went for my last visit, I requested some pain meds. She suggested Aleve.
    Have you seen Dr. Inna Zdorovyak, MD?
    Are you Dr. Zdorovyak?

Dr. Zdorovyak's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Zdorovyak has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Why It Matters: Dr. Zdorovyak's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Zdorovyak does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Zdorovyak and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Sackler School Of Medicine, Tel Aviv University

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Zdorovyak does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zdorovyak and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Zdorovyak does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Zdorovyak and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.