Dr. Inna Yaskin, DO

Internal MedicineFemaleAge 48

Internal Medicine

Dr. Inna Yaskin, DO is a Internal Medicine Specialist in San Jose, CA and has over 21 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Touro University College Of Osteopathic Medicine--Vallejo medical school in 2001. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as El Camino Health - Los Gatos Campus and Good Samaritan Hospital. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Inna Yaskin, DO

Altos Health

2242 Camden Ave Ste 204 San Jose, CA 95124 ()
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists

Compare Dr. Yaskin with our nearby Internal Medicine Specialists at Regional Medical Center Of San Jose.

Make an appointment at Regional Medical Center Of San Jose today at (408) 692-3091.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Regional Medical Center Of San Jose.

Dr. Yaskin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Yaskin

3.0

7.8431372549019605%
43.13725490196079%

Dr. Yaskin

She is the worst thing I ever seen. She spent less than 10 minutes with me and send me to talk to her assistant. Then I never see or talk to her anymore. Everything is through the assistant. She talked so little and didn’t answer any of my questions about what to expect next. All I got was “yes you can ask the front desk/ assistant “ and point me out. Ridiculous.
Nov 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inna Yaskin, DO?
I have been assigned to Dr Yaskin since 1-1-2018. Yet I have NEVER SEEN HER, I always see her physician assistants. When I started at the practice she popped into the treatment room to introduce herself. I have had good care having had 5 surgeries and 4 hospitalizations. The Drs i have been referred to have been good. I have a vascular surgeon, a surgeon, a hematologist, an orthopedic surgeon, a neurosurgeon, and a podiatrist. I like all but one. He did surgery but had poor follow-up.
Unknown Dr. – Oct 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inna Yaskin, DO?
I am so happy to come to the new Altos Health office. I had been with Dr. Yaskin for years and am so happy she moved to a new location in San Jose!
Evelyn Baraska – Aug 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inna Yaskin, DO?
great, but where is she now? cannot make appointment anymore with her.
luci zimering – Jun 24, 2021
Dr. Yaskin has moved to the new location:...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inna Yaskin, DO?
This review is well over due. I am a patient of Dr. Inna Yaskin for 15 years. My husband also under Dr. Yaskin care. She is kind, courteous, caring, professional and does not treat like number. She is one of the very few good doctors left in the world. If she runs late, good things are worth the wait. She takes the time to answer any questions we might have. We feel very confident that we are getting the best care under her expertise!!!! God bless you Dr. Yaskin!
Sofya – Sep 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inna Yaskin, DO?
Dr. Yaskin has been my doctor for over 13 years. The care and dedication that she provides to every visit and question is beyond anything I’ve received from any other doctor. Highly recommend to all!
Alla Melamed – Sep 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inna Yaskin, DO?
My entire family has been going to Elite Medical for 5+ years now. The doctor is attentive, highly experienced in diagnosing even the most difficult problems and always following up.
Aug 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inna Yaskin, DO?
This entire office is just terrible. Extremely condescending people who do not respect or care for their patients at all. I'm a type 1 diabetic and unfortunately chose to start my prescriptions here before being referred to an endocrinologist. This doctor will fight you on every prescription you try to fill, and will still fill it incorrectly, every single time. Bad, careless people like this should not be in charge of people's health. Stay away at all costs.
Jun 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inna Yaskin, DO?
If you value your time, money and your credit score, please stay away from the Elite Medical Center. I was assured by the office personnel of Dr. Inna Yaskin after they verified my insurance card details that the services I needed are covered by my insurance. As discussed with medical stuff I payed my out-of-pocket portion which was $175.00 right away in November. They sent me an invoice in January for $119.00. I called them a few times. I was told that their manager will call me back. They never called me back. 5 months later, at the end of April Elite Medical Center emailed me a new invoice for the amount of $319.00. They didn’t reply to my emails and calls. In May I received letters from the collection agency stating that I am required to pay $319.00. Please do your research/read reviews about Elite Medical Center before deciding whether you want to deal with them. I assure you that after you read reviews you will pick a different office for your medical needs.
Jun 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inna Yaskin, DO?
Dr. Yaskin prescribed an ointment against my rash which I was using for 4 months but it didn't help at all. In the end, I decided to find a dermatologist to take a look, so he prescribed an ointment that stopped my rash literally the next day. As a matter of fact, my dermatologist was shocked when I showed the ointment which I was using. He said that thing was actually making it worse. Beware.
May 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inna Yaskin, DO?
Shockingly severe dysfunction in this office. Patients are left with critical problems and no help. If you’re going to use this as a primary care provider, you’ll need to get another office as back up because this office is likely to fail at critical times of your illness. No accountability, impossible to call the office directly and office staff doesn’t respond to urgent messages from their own answering service. I would give 0 stars if I could. Irresponsible medical care. I would highly recommend finding another office. Just go through and read the one star reviews. My experience wasn’t the first or last time this office left a patient in a compromised condition while they were ill.
Mar 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inna Yaskin, DO?
Took a lot of time off over the holidays and didn't have enough staff to carry the load. When patient finally got an appointment, she waited 1 hr 45 mins for a 10-minute intake visit. Doctor talked over the patient. Doctor also erroneously said it was against the law for her to prescribe pain medication. Recommended patient take toxic amounts of over-the-counter medication. The doctor said she was in the Stanford network, yet she had no access to Stanford records. Therefore, she knew nothing about the patient -- yet she still only spent 10 mins doing an intake.
REBMAFAITH – Jan 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inna Yaskin, DO?
I've had a privilege of being a patient of Dr. Inna Yaskin for over 6 years and couldn't feel more blessed. Dr. Inna is the best doctor I have ever had. She is not only a brilliant physician, whose diagnoses always been accurate; she is kind, caring and supportive. Dr. Inna has an amazing talent to truly listen to the patients. She took time to get to know me and my health concerns and advised on the treatment option that works best for my very complicated situation. She is very warm, supportive, thoughtful and professional. Dr. Inna's team, the whole Elite Medical Center staff been wonderful, - very accommodating, caring, knowledgable and kind. Needless to say, I highly recommend Dr. Inna Yaskin and Elite Medical Center team.
Nov 26, 2019
Thank you for your warm words, stay healthy and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inna Yaskin, DO?
I made an attempt to be see by Dr. Yaskin. Here's a detailed Google Review regarding my disastrous experience while sick: The responder to this review is a blatant LIAR. You'd not want to trust your health (your health is your wealth) to a blatant LIAR. Doctors are sworn to the Hippocratic Oath. Clearly the NAMELESS responder can't be the doctor on staff or at least we'd hope not right? "Abusive to our staff" - The staff took time to compliment me on my nails and inquiry how they were done and my overall presentation. Additionally, the insurance provider called their office to verify they were still accepting of the insurance. The insurance company was told yes and morever, a next day appointment was booked under my name. A confirmation code was given as well. You don't take the insurance? How then was I able to file a formal greivance with you through the insurance provider. Remember from my review, they actually billed one of their patients a no show fee for an appointment she never
Jul 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inna Yaskin, DO?
Although Dr Yaskin is in-network for us, she sent samples for lab analysis to an out-of-network lab, without any notification, disclosure, discussion - just nothing. The tests were available from in-network laboratories. This cost us more than $1000 out of pocket. So watch out - even if you are well insured, this doctor will needlessly waste your money, expose you to exorbitant out of network fee levels, and take no responsibility. Stay very, very far away.
DP in CA – Jun 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inna Yaskin, DO?
Inna Yaskin, Medical Disaster asks for my permission to get my medical history from past providers. I said I wanted to be seen without preconceived diagnoses and would like her to treat and advise me on the conditions she actually sees in an exam and labs. I declined and was lied to and told it is the law. The disclosure form she would not let me see clearly says that you have a right to decline and it would not preclude you from getting care. Told I was not a match for her practice.
Menlo Park, CA – May 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inna Yaskin, DO?
Dr. Inna Yaskin is the worses "Doctor" I ever met.My wifi and me had some difficulties communicating with her each time we visited her.She looks like care only for opportunity to get your money and not about you.My first and all future visits ends up with unnecessary large bills and I feel me not taken care at all.I also got bills for services not provided.If you care about yourself stay away from her.I would never recommend this Doctor.
Tahir in Santa Clara, CA – Mar 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inna Yaskin, DO?
I thought she was a good doctor and went to her for a few months. Then she wrongly diagnosed my fissure as being a hemorrhoid and prescribed medicines that made it worse! I was lucky to see a GI in time and get the right diagnosis. I will never return to this mediocre doctor. And their office is like a pharma advertising blitz - not good for inspiring confidence.
Palo Alto, CA – Feb 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inna Yaskin, DO?
My last experience wasn’t what I expected. (In Mountain View Office) She comes late to the patient’s room and in hurry to leave the room. Her staff do minimum job and not willing to help patient with their needs. When asking insurance questions, they do nothing. Sorry to leave such harsh comments, but did not like my last visit at all. I hope her staffs understand that being a caring person is a necessity in medical filed.
San Jose, CA – Jul 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inna Yaskin, DO?
Dr Yaskin the most knowledgeable, and caring doctor I ever met ! She is able quickly identify the problem and provide the right treatment ! After changing several primary doctors I finally found my doctor ! Dr Yaskin staff are very friendly and helpful!. Her other doctors and PA Amara are very knowledgeable and smart !
Yelena in Palo Alto, CA – Jun 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inna Yaskin, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Yaskin?