Dr. Inna Berin, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Female • Age 42

Dr. Berin

Fertility Institute of New Jersey

680 Kinderkamack Rd Ste 200 Oradell, NJ 07649

Dr. Inna Berin, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Oradell, NJ and has been practicing for 13 years. She graduated from Mount Sinai School of Medicine in 2003 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Dr. Berin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Berin

Dr. Berin?
Dr. Berin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Inna Berin, MD
From the moment I met with Dr. Berin, my mind was at ease. The entire staff, including Massiel De La Cruz, PA and nurse Cathy, made each visit pleasant and quick. I can not thank Dr. Berin and the staff enough for all of their compassion and help through what has really been the most challenging and rewarding part of my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inna Berin, MD?
I can’t thank Dr Berin and her staff enough for the care I received. Everyone from the office staff to the nurses/Doctors/PA were caring, compassionate, patient and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr. Berin!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inna Berin, MD?
Dr Berin is the best. She is involved through your whole journey. We originally did a consultation with two fertility offices but choose Dr Berin to proceed with treatment (even though it meant a 40 minute drive from Essex county for every appointment) and I'm so thankful we choose her and the Institute. I was under her care for about 1.5 years. We tried several IUIs and then switched to IVF, where she managed to get me pregnant on the first cycle! I was so incredibly thankful for her thoroughness and expertise while in her care. I trusted her implicitly. Dr Berin also surrounds herself with an absolutely first class set of nurses and office staff. They are friendly, knowledgeable, patient and kind. They all went above and beyond. Their smiling faces and reassuring words got me through what would otherwise be such a stressful process. I can't recommend Dr Berin and the staff enough and I can't thank them enough for all they have done!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inna Berin, MD?
Dr Berin and her staff were exceptional care providers. Dr Berin listened to my history, honored my intuition, and really collaborated with me to achieve my goals. HER BEDSIDE MANNER IS SECOND TO NONE! She went out of her way to ensure my sense of safety during medical procedures. Such a small and personal office that is so welcoming to feedback and continuously striving to make their clients' experience better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inna Berin, MD?
*Dr. Berin is a wonderful; doctor. She is very knowledgeable in her field. She was answering all of my questions and spent time explaining everything to me. Dr. Berin really cares, becomes so happy for you. I highly recommend Dr. Berin if you are looking for a knowledgeable and caring fertility doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inna Berin, MD?
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Berin. We could not have felt more cared for or comfortable. She reassured us every step of the way and was always positive. Once we became pregnant we did not want to leave the office. Everyone who works at the Fertility Institute holds a special place in our hearts, they are all angels.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inna Berin, MD?
I didn't know what to expect going to a fertility doctor for the first time. At the first visit Dr. Berin explained everything in detail and was very reassuring. Every visit with her was great and we wish she could be our doctor for everything! Staff was just as wonderful! No complaints.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inna Berin, MD?
I am BEYOND IMPRESSED with the staff's professionalism and empathy in this experience. Everyone from front desk, phones, phlebotomist, nurses, to Dr. Berin herself has given me white glove service! I would absolutely recommend this practice to anyone who asks!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inna Berin, MD?
Dr. Berin and her staff are amazing and are very welcoming! They are also very accommodating to people whose insurance doesn't cover fertility treatments. Dr. Berin was able to help my husband and I achieve becoming pregnant in a few months, and we had been trying for over 3 years. She is very personable, knowledgeable, and genuinely cares about you as a person. You aren't just another number or another patient, you are part of their family as soon as you walk through the doors. Hours are also accommodating to those who work, which is a plus. Blood draws are no big deal when the girls who are doing it are smiling and are so good at it, you don't even feel it. Everything is explained so that you know exactly what's expected of you and know precisely what the next steps are. You can't go wrong by going to Dr. Berin, I am so lucky and grateful for her and her staff for allowing a dream to become a reality.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inna Berin, MD?
Dr. Berin and her staff are wonderful. Dr. Berin spent time listening to my concerns and offered clear explanations and options. The nurses were always there to clarify any questions that I had. The phlebotomist always knew what to say to calm my nerves. I miss all of them now that I graduated to a "regular OB" with this healthy pregnancy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Inna Berin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Berin?

Dr. Berin understands what you are going through, and has been recognized by patients and peers as being an exceptionally compassionate physician. Having had first-hand experience with some of the issues that her patients are facing, she takes great ...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Russian

• Compassionate Doctor Award, 2011
  • Patients' Choice Award, 2011

Dr. Berin accepts

Dr. Berin accepts the following insurance:

Aetna PPO

• High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Uterine Fibroids

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Berin treats patients.

75% Patient experience rating, 6% higher than the national average

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018)
  • Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2018)

73% Patient experience rating, 4% higher than the national average

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award™ (2017)

65% Patient experience rating, 4% lower than the national average

Valley Hospital

Ridgewood, NJ

74% Patient experience rating, 5% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019)
  • Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2018, 2017)