Dr. Inna Berin, MD

Dr. Inna Berin, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |

Dr. Inna Berin, Co-Director of Fertility Institute is a board-certified specialist in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI) and has extensive clinical expertise in all aspects of infertility and reproduction, including ovulation induction, intra-uterine insemination, PCOS, recurrent pregnancy loss, IVF, preimplantation genetic testing (PGD/PGS), egg freezing, as well as reproductive surgery. Prior to joining our team in 2010, Dr. Berin served as a Clinical and Research Fellow in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at the prestigious Massachusetts General Hospital, a teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School. She was also appointed a clinical instructor in OB/GYN at the Harvard Medical School during that time. While there, she worked with some of the foremost leaders in the field of Reproductive Biology and Infertility and gained invaluable knowledge regarding all aspects of infertility and reproduction. She has participated in ground-breaking research and has published numerous articles and abstracts, presenting her work at national conferences of the American Society of Reproductive Medicine. Dr. Berin has been recognized by both patients and colleagues for being an extremely compassionate, warm, and caring physician. When you meet her, it is evident that she takes great pride in providing outstanding medical care in a sensitive and gentle way, understanding the difficulties the patient may have encountered on their journey to becoming parents. Through her years of educational and professional experience, Dr. Berin has developed deep expertise and knowledge in all aspects of reproductive endocrinology, and this, combined with her outstanding bedside manner, provides her patients with optimal care and outcomes. Her experience includes: Stuyvesant High School, 1995 New York University – Bachelor of Arts in Biology and Comparative Literature, magna cum laude, 1999 Mount Sinai School of Medicine – Doctor of Medicine, 2003 Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital – Resident in Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2003-2007 Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital – Administrative Chief Resident in Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2006-2007 Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts General Hospital – Clinical and Research Fellow, Division of Reproductive Medicine, 2007-2010 Harvard Medical School, Clinical Instructor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2007-2010 Fertility Institute of New Jersey and New York – Attending Physician 2010, Co-Director since 2013 Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, since 2011 Diplomate of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology since 2013, in Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Member of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine Fluent in English and Russian, as well as conversational in Spanish.

Fertility Institute of New Jersey

680 Kinderkamack Rd Ste 200

Oradell, NJ 07649

• Amerihealth
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Devon Health
  • Health Net
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • MagnaCare
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Berin

Dr. Berin understands what you are going through, and has been recognized by patients and peers as being an exceptionally compassionate physician. Having had first-hand experience with some of the issues that her patients are facing, she takes great pride in providing outstanding medical care and personalized attention to each individual and couple. Dr. Berin possesses clinical expertise in all aspects of infertility and reproduction. In addition, Dr. Berin has trained in the most advanced techniques of minimally invasive reproductive surgery. She is fluent in English and Russian, as well as conversational in Spanish.

Dr. Berin's Experience

Dr. Berin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders

• Fluid Contrast Ultrasound
  • Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• New York University
  • Massachusetts General Hospital Of Harvard University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

• Compassionate Doctor Award, 2011
  • Patients' Choice Award, 2011

Dr. Berin has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Berin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Berin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Berin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Berin to family and friends
Dr. Berin's Performance
in Montville, NJ |
I went through 6 rounds of IVF, so I spent a lot of time in this office. Dr. Berin is wonderful. She treated me like a family member. She has my best interest at heart.
in Browns Mills, NJ |
My husband and I could not conceive naturally, and fell upon the Fertility Institute of NJ & NY while browsing the internet. From the very first phone call to set a consultation appointment the entire staff was absolutely wonderful. We met with Dr. Berin and our journey began. We absolutely loved working with her and her staff members. I wished we could continue our entire journey with them and I would without a doubt recommend her to everyone who needs assistance with their fertility journey!
in River Vale, NJ |
Dr. Berin is the sweetest, kindest doctor I have ever experienced. She is so patient and truly cares about the well being of her patients. She is amazing at explaining what is happening every step of the way,
in Pomona, NY |
We truly miss Dr. Berin and wish we could see her throughout our entire pregnancy. We also love Dr. Levine, who performed our egg retrieval. The entire staff feels like a family and we are going to miss them. We are beyond grateful for everything they've done for us!
Montclair, NJ |
After two years of trying to get pregnant, I was referred to Dr. Berin. And I am so grateful that I was! Finally there was a competent doctor in charge of my care. I (and my cycle) were well monitored, Options were laid out for me and each step was explained to along the way. And everyone was empathetic. I would highly recommend this office.
in Parsippany, NJ |
Dr. Berin was very compassionate and professional throughout my care. I trusted her opinions very much and she helped make my wishes come true.
in Norwood, NJ |
Highly recommend Dr. Berin. She is smart, kind, has a great manner. Overall great visit! I felt very comfortable.
in Dumont, NJ |
Highly recommend Dr. Berin and the Fertility Institute of NJ & NY!
Ridgefield, NJ |
Great and knowledgeable staff. Doctor Berin is a total leader in her field. Extremely happy with results.
in Ridgewood, NJ |
Having to deal with fertility issues was overwhelming... I was so lucky to have found Dr. Berin! Dr. Berin was patient with us and explained all the different options we can go about and she was supportive every step of the way. She has excellent bedside manners and is a very compassionate doctor, getting back to me on any questions and concerns personally even though she could have had her staff do it. Bonus she starts monitoring as early as 6 in the morning making it easy to go to work after.
NJ |
Dr. Berin is very professional and very knowledgeable, she knows what she is doing and I trusted her 100%. She explains well and will try to work with you in your own best interest. I would always recommend her; she is very good and has good manners too. Her team was very helpful too, starting from her receptionist Doreen to all the nurses in her department. My favorite nurse was Michelle; she was so kind and very helpful as always. Do not think twice, go to them if you have fertility problems.
hackensack, NJ |
Meeting Dr. Berin was the best thing that ever happened me. Dr. Berin and all of her staff were every helpful and guided me through the difficult process towards pregnancy with utmost care and attention. Her early appointment hours are excellent for people who work from 9-5. After only two months, she helped me achieve my dream and right now I am happily 9 weeks pregnant.
in Park Ridge, NJ |
She was amazing the whole time, from figuring out what my issues were to answering every question I had (no matter how stupid I thought I sounded she never made me feel that way), to helping me get pregnant. I think she's one of the best in her field and I would definitely recommend her without reserve.
Dr. Berin and her team are amazing! They have been absolutely wonderful during a difficult time. I am very picky with my doctors and I couldn't have been any happier. Thank you!
in NY |
Dr Berin is an amazing doctor. She is very understanding and compassionate when it comes to her patients. The staff that works along side her are just as amazing. I'm happy to say that after some time we got the results we had been waiting for.
NY |
Dr. Berin is a wonderful, caring and knowledgable doctor. She made a very stressful situation much easier to get through. She is an angel and helped us conceive our baby girl (who is due in a few weeks). She truly gets to know you and cares!
After an unsuccessful and unpleasant experience at a NYC office, I found Dr. Berin and the Fertility Institute of NY and NJ and I am so happy we did. Dr. Berin and her staff are knowledgeable, compassionate, polite, and go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. The front office staff and nurses were amazing and Dr. Berin was fantastic in every way. She always took the time to explain everything and answer my questions. We found success with Dr. Berin and I highly recommend her!
in Paterson, NJ |
All the staff are pleasant and welcoming DR Inna gave me hope when I thought there was none, I recently left there with my expectations met,unfortunately on my part there is disappointment but I'll be going back to her because she gave me hope
in Bergen County, NJ |
Terri, Sarah, and Darlene at the front desk were wonderful! Cathy , the phlebotomist, was such a friendly and encouraging face to see each morning during the two cycles. Bernadette, the nurse, was excellent, knew her stuff, and was so helpful. I must say, Dr. Berin really will individualize and work with you. Dr. Hur is an excellent embryologist and will make excellent, research and evidence-based recommendations. Needless to say, Drs. Berin and. Hur helped me achieve pregnancy on my secon
in N. NJ |
Dr. Berin is an excellent Doctor. I was a returning patient after our first attempt to try to undergo treatment with her that did not push through due to my own other health issues. She and her staff welcomed us with open arms and no judgments, but with full support and encouragement. She is compassionate, caring and very friendly. What I admired most with her is, she is honest and let her patients know what to expect worse and hope for the best. Now, I'm pregnant because of her help and care.
in Bayonne, NJ |
I have a very good experience with Dr. Berin. I went to the doctor with PCOS problem and trying to conceive and she explained me and helped me to conceive. She is smiley and so active through out my visits to the doctor. Never had unnecessary wait time with the Doctor. I am extremely satisfied with doctor's treatment.
Phoenixville, PA |
Dr. Berin was very supportive, knowledgeable, friendly person and I would definitely recommend Dr. Berin for anyone who needs fertility treatment. She always greets with a big smile and provides guidance as needed.
River Edge, NJ |
Extremely caring & understanding. Always gives you as much time as you need and explains everything very clearly.
in Montvale, NJ |
Amazing doctor! She is very confident in her suggestion and take utmost care with every patient. She has great patience in responding to all the queries
in Montvale, NJ |
Dr. Berin is very knowledgable person, she understands your problems and answers all your questions. Entire team of this fertility institute is very friendly, very kind, they are best people to work with.
Ft Lee, NJ |
This Fertility institute of New Jersey & New York is extremely efficient with the amount of Bloodwork and tests that are required to ensure quick results. Dr. Berin is very informative and has great bedside manner. She was very comfortable to work with and guided us through this sensitive time.
Denver, CO |
Excellent doctor. She is very knowledgeable, compassionate, and friendly. The office is very much on top of your test results, diagnosis, and required next steps. Excellent communication. Her and her staff make a very stressful and difficult process bearable. Would definitely recommend. Note: B/C of the timing of tests during your cycle, expect to wait about 30-45 mins early in the morning. The staff and doctor work hard to keep this to a minimum as much as possible but you will wait.
Montclair, NJ |
Dr. Berin is a caring awesome doctor! She will listen to your thoughts and give you hers with complete honesty.
in Mahwah, NJ |
Dr. Berin is kind, knowledgeable, and understanding. Her smile was comforting even during some very difficult times. She's brilliant and patient and makes the journey through infertility as easy as possible. I couldn't recommend her enough.
Have you seen Dr. Inna Berin, MD?
Are you Dr. Berin?

Visit Dr. Berin

Dr. Berin accepts 13 insurance carriers
    Aetna PPO
  • Amerihealth
    Amerihealth HMO
    Amerihealth PPO
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Devon Health

Secaucus, NJ 07094
Valley Hospital
223 N Van Dien Ave
Ridgewood, NJ 07450

More Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists like Dr. Berin at Fertility Institute of New Jersey

Dr. Zalman Levine, MD