Dr. Ingrid Warmuth, MD

Dr. Ingrid Warmuth, MD

Dermatology  |
Female

Dr. Warmuth's goal has always been to provide the highest quality dermatologic care for the people in our community. We have offices located in both Elmer, NJ and Swedesboro, NJ. Dr. Ingrid P. Warmuth, Board Certified Dermatologist, treats patients from all over New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware! We look forward to treating your skin conditions and helping you maintain a healthy, vibrant complexion.For several years, New Jersey Dermatologist Dr. Ingrid P. Warmuth has been voted "Best of the Best" by the readers of The Daily Journal. Most recently, she was voted "Best Dermatologist" by the readers of The Art of Living Well Magazine in their Best of Family Issue! She was also selected as a Top Doc in Dermatology in New Jersey Magazine. Her colleagues and patients know her as an experienced, knowledgeable and caring physician. FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash, checks, Accepts CareCredit and Mastercard, Visa INSURANCES ACCEPTED Aetna AmeriHealth AmeriHealth Administrators Cigna Devon Health Horizon Blue Cross and Blue Shield Keystone/Independence Blue Cross Blue Shield MagnaCare Medicare NJ Carpenters Health Fund Operating Engineers Local 825 Oxford QualCare TriCare United Health Care WEBSITE warmuthinstitutecom

Warmuth Institute of Dermatology

• Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Warmuth

Patient Testimonials

Dr. Ingrid P. Warmuth is a brilliant Dermatology Surgeon. She is a sincere, caring, honest professional. We patients are the fortunate ones to utilize her knowledge.
I have been seeing Dr. Warmuth for several years and thanks to her I have survived several skin cancers, two of them on the face and one was a melanoma. She is such a good skin surgeon, I can’t even find the scars anymore. I trust her with my family, and my life. Such a professional, caring doctor. Her staff is so helpful as well. They are just great. Thanks to all of you.

Dr. Warmuth and her team at Dr. Warmuth's Skin Care Center are passionate about providing the highest quality dermatologic care for all our patients. We individualize our treatment approaches for each patient aiming to achieve overall wellbeing and health.

Our office locations include Elmer, NJ and Swedesboro, NJ. Dr. Ingrid P. Warmuth, Board Certified Dermatologist and Mohs Surgeon, treats patients from the entire tri-state area. Please call us for an appointment today.

Dr. Warmuth's Experience

Dr. Warmuth's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology

• Dermatology
  • Mohs Micrographic Surgery

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Bedsores

• Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • ThermiVa™ Non-Invasive Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatment
  • Ultherapy®

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• University of Koln / Medical Faculty - M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Dermatology - New York Presbyterian Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Dermatology - Columbia University

Dr. Warmuth has no media or publications listed.

• German

Dr. Warmuth does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Warmuth and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Warmuth's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Warmuth to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Warmuth's Performance
She Always makes me feel like family
excellant
Staff is very friendly as well as doctors and assistants and helpful to my needs.
They allow me to be me. Excellent!
We are so thankful for Dr. Warmuth! She accurately diagnosed my son and sent us directly to the ER! Can"t asy enough about Dr. Warmuth!!! Outstanding dermatologist!!
It was a good experience, I understood everything that was going on and I also understood the doctor very well.
I was so nervous to have the full body scan and once I met everyone, by fears were no longer. Great staff, professional, kind and considerate. Excellent choice I made to come to this office. I give Kudos! Diane Risdon
Dr. Warmuth is very professional and knowledgeable.
The provider is caring, going out of her way to make sure my visit was comfortable, she is very generous. Along with Dr Warmuth's office staff was a big help, especially during my surgery. They made my surgical experience more comfortable and eased my mind.
great
Dr Warmuth is always friendly. She takes the time to explain things. She always answers my questions gives me recommendations to help. Her staff is knowledgeable and friendly.
I have always been completely satisfied with the quality of care and professionalism of the staff. M.R
Excellent understanding patient concerns. Knowledgeable, skillful and understanding.
Had some issues that needs to be addressed ,and Dr Warmuth was wonderful in treating and explaining this .
love dr warmuth
Had two skin cancers removed, everyone was understanding and explained the procedure clearly.
i had the best experience in getting a surgery. the assistants were absolutely awesome! Dr. Warmuth was very professional and kind during procedure and also addressed pain. The assistants answered any questions i had with post op care. Overall great experience!!
They explained clearly the procedure and gave me confidence in the treatment
My experience with Dr. & her staff has been truly exceptional, they are great caring, & professional.
Dr. Warmuth takes the time to listen and address your concerns.
Dr. Warmuth always performs my surgeries with expertise and care. I would recommend her to anyone looking to get their skin checked or surgeries performed.
Dr. Warmuth is the most thorough in my skin care evaluations and I trust her completely!
positive
My experience every time that I come to the office is out standing. They go up and above there level of service. When asking any questions they answer with very detailed answers. They just don't push you out the door
I came in for a cosmetic visit and left very pleased with my results. Dr. Warmuth made suggestions of which fillers to use based off of what my expectations were. I ended up getting my lips injected, and I could not be more happier with my results. Her bedside manner during the procedure was very comforting. She was gentle and answered all of my questions. She made sure to give me a result that fits my face, and looks natural, not overdone.
It was a very fun and learning time!
My overall experience with Dr Warmuth and her staff overall is a pleasant experience, that is why I keep coming back. I trust her medical diagnosis and treatment plans.
Thankful!!! Highly recommended!
Dr. Warmuth is simply great. That basically sums it up. She is everything you would want in a dermatlogist and a person in general. I am the 3rd generation in my family to utilize her and we all love her.
Dr. Warmuth is extremely accurate & thorough. She found 2 cancers on my body that 2 other doctors missed. Having a family history of skin cancer & losing an aunt to Melanoma it is imperative that I have a doctor I can trust and is the best. I found that in Dr. Warmuth. :)
Dr. Warmuth, caring & attentive to each patient and enters the room with a smile & handshake. Dr. listens to you and answers questions & explains all the procedure. She and her skilled personable staff make your visit as comfortable as can be. Dr Warmuth talks to you during the surgery and after to address any concerns. The team made my surgical experience more comfortable for me and help to ease my mind. Post op care was great and the same excellent patient care was provided. Ronald Blizzard
Woodbury, NJ |
I was in & out in 7 minutes including filling out paper work.They gave me 5 shots to cut 2 moles in my foot that I've had for as long as I could remember. I asked them to look at my backside since I can't see it,she said it wasn't necessary right now and to make another appointment for that. They sent me home without any instructions on how to care for the holes in my foot,Thankfully my moms a nurse and was able to help me. This doctor is very unprofessional,there's no way these reviews are real
Clementon, NJ |
Dr. Warmuth is a butcher,you will leave bleeding & w/unnecessary scars . You have to be suspicious of a dermatologist that want to cut off EVERY mole, is she incapable of making an evaluation without the scalpel. A good derm knows the good for the bad ones. Otherwise I'll go to urgent care and have them cut off moles at random! She's making more money for billing for all these "surgeries" vs a regular visit!!! Her techniques sloppy and the scars are horrendous. AWEFUL, stay away.
Millville, NJ |
Went to her about 10 years ago. I will not and do not recommend her to anyone.
NJ |
Dr. Warmuth was knowledgeable, professional, and considerate to me and my questions. Her staff was friendly. The wait time was reasonable.
in Mullica Hill, NJ |
My 14 yr old son had a mole removed - he had to go 3 times til it was finally removed and now he has a nasty scar on his back - about 2 inches long and half an inch wide. The stitches, when they were in, were not neat, had some skin raised above the rest - just seems to be a bad job all around and I would not recommend. Oh and she wanted to remove a mole on his face bc it was surrounded by lighter freckles - can't imagine how she would have left his face if I let her touch it.
We're sorry to read your review.Please be sure we work with pts post surgery to make sure they heal properly/the best we can to avoid scars.Unfortunately, a lot depends on the pt and how they heal.Our 1st priority is to remove the pre/cancer & then we can focus on the aesthetics.Skin Cancer can grow down/out (think of a tree w/ roots in the ground) and we try our best to only remove the bad tissue/no healthy tissue. We can to help to diminish/eliminate scars. Please call Tina at 856-358-1500.
in 08332 |
I think Dr. Warmuth is outstanding. She is in demand so sometimes you have to wait 3 - 4 months to see her for your body check but it's worth the wait. I would never go to anyone else.
Thank you Jen for the review. We really appreciate you taking the time to give us one !! :)
in voorhees, NJ |
Dr. Warmuth has been my familys dermatologist for the last 3 generations. We all love her. She is always a pleasure to see & always helps us with whatever our problem is.
in Mullica Hill, NJ |
Dr. Warmuth perfromed Mohs surgery on me 2x. She also did the revision. The area looks great and you would never know I had a deep skin cancer. She is a skilled surgeon.
Hi Suzanne, Thanks so much for the great review. Happy we were able to remove the skin cancer from the site. Keep up on your body checks to stay safe. We look forward to seeing you in the office.
in 08332 |
Dr. Warmuth had caught 2 skin cancers on me by site. I couldnt barely even see the spots. She saved my life. My father passed away at 53 from skin cancer. I would never go to anyone else.
Hi John, Thanks a bunch for the review and we are so happy to have caught the skin cancer on you. Sorry to hear about the loss of your dad at such a young age. :(. It makes us very happy to have you as a patient and that we have earned your trust.
in Williamstown, NJ |
Horrible,she was rude to me and has no bedside manner. I returned to have more tissue removed from a lesion on my leg. I wanted to ask her a question about conflicting info I had received on the biopsy reports, she put her hand up in my face and said not now. She then proceeded to remove the additional tissue, did an absolutely horrible job of stitching my leg and was exceedingly rude to my care giver. I did not go back and would never recommend her. Horrible!
Hi Bernadette, We are sorry to read your review. We can tell your upset and would love the opportunity to rectify the situation & earn your respect & trust. Please call Tina at 856-358-1500 to discuss your experience and replace it with a more favorable one !
Vineland, NJ |
A NIGHTMARE !!! I made an appointment the time and day was correct but nothing else was as explained. I specifically wanted an appointment with the doctor was told I had one but did not. They lied about the appointment, the treatment and the billing. They have a total disregard for customer because I was not treated as a patient. The appointment was to have a mole check and have skin tags removed. They couldn't do both. REALLY you cant look at a mole and remove a skin tag.
Ouch.. this review hurts. We do mole removals & skin tags in the same visit all the time. Not sure what happened here but we do apologize and would love the chance to earn you back as a patient. Please call Tina at the office to discuss and take care of you.
in Mullica Hill, NJ |
I think Dr. Warmuth is an amazing physician. I trust her completely and all of my family members go to her, too.
Thanks KP.. your great review means alot.
in Millville, NJ |
I think Dr. Warmuth is a good doctor but her bedside manner is horrible. I have been to her on three occasions and every time she is cold and clinic. Never cracks a smile. I have had another friend tell me how nice she is but I have never experienced that. The last time I was there, she explained my condition in total medspeak and I had to ask her what she was talking about! . If you are not looking for warm and fuzzy then she's the Doc for you!
Hi Dmur... we appreciate the good doctor part of your review and appreciate the negative feedback as well. Its important to us your comfortable and we provide a level of trust. We are sorry you had a bad experience and would love the opportunity to rectify it. Please call Tina at the office at your earliest convenience.
Denver, CO |
Had the most unprofessional experience with Staff ! They never seem to know what the other is doing
Hello, we see you are from Denver, CO not NJ. Were you visiting NJ .. Can you please call us and tell us about your experience so we can use your feedback to improve. Thanks so much.
Have you seen Dr. Ingrid Warmuth, MD?

Visit Dr. Warmuth