Dr. Ingrid Warmuth, MD

Dr. Ingrid Warmuth, MD

Dermatology  |
Female

Dr. Ingrid Warmuth, MD is a dermatologist in Elmer, NJ and has been practicing for 27 years. She graduated from University of Koln / Medical Faculty - M.D. in 1991 and specializes in dermatology and mohs micrographic surgery.Read her story

Warmuth Institute of Dermatology

• MagnaCare
  • Medicare
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Warmuth

See how frequently Dr. Warmuth performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Benign Tumor
Excision of Benign Skin Lesion
Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

Dr. Warmuth's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Warmuth's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Warmuth "Dr. Warmuth's goal has always been to provide the highest quality dermatologic care for the people in our community. We have offices located in both Elmer, NJ and Swedesboro, NJ. Dr. Ingrid P. Warmuth, Board Certified Dermatologist, treats patients from all over New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware! We look forward to treating your skin conditions and helping you maintain a healthy, vibrant complexion.For several years, New Jersey Dermatologist Dr. Ingrid P. Warmuth has been voted "Best of the Best" by the readers of The Daily Journal. Most recently, she was voted "Best Dermatologist" by the readers of The Art of Living Well Magazine in their Best of Family Issue! She was also selected as a Top Doc in Dermatology in New Jersey Magazine. Her colleagues and patients know her as an experienced, knowledgeable and caring physician. FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash, checks, Accepts CareCredit and Mastercard, Visa INSURANCES ACCEPTED Aetna AmeriHealth AmeriHealth Administrators Cigna Devon Health Horizon Blue Cross and Blue Shield Keystone/Independence Blue Cross Blue Shield MagnaCare Medicare NJ Carpenters Health Fund Operating Engineers Local 825 Oxford QualCare TriCare United Health Care WEBSITE warmuthinstitutecom "

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Warmuth Dr. Ingrid P. Warmuth is a brilliant Dermatology Surgeon. She is a sincere, caring, honest professional. We patients are the fortunate ones to utilize her knowledge.

I have been seeing Dr. Warmuth for several years and thanks to her I have survived several skin cancers, two of them on the face and one was a melanoma. She is such a good skin surgeon, I can’t even find the scars anymore. I trust her with my family, and my life. Such a professional, caring doctor. Her staff is so helpful as well. They are just great. Thanks to all of you.

"Dr. Warmuth and her team at Dr. Warmuth's Skin Care Center are passionate about providing the highest quality dermatologic care for all our patients. We individualize our treatment approaches for each patient aiming to achieve overall wellbeing and health.

Our office locations include Elmer, NJ and Swedesboro, NJ. Dr. Ingrid P. Warmuth, Board Certified Dermatologist and Mohs Surgeon, treats patients from the entire tri-state area. Please call us for an appointment today.  "

• Dermatology

• Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Ultherapy®

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• University of Koln / Medical Faculty - M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Dermatology - New York Presbyterian Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Dermatology - Columbia University

Dr. Warmuth has no media or publications listed.

• German

Dr. Warmuth does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Warmuth and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Warmuth's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Warmuth to family and friends
4.0
based on 123 total reviews (58 with comments)

Dr. Warmuth's Performance

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

I've been coming to Dr Warmuth for many many many years and i am very satisfied. She is very thorough and takes her time with me. She has removed many skin cancers from me she has saved my life. I cant thank her enough. I highly recommend her.
Dr. Warmuth is great. She always does whats best for clients. I have had many procedures and all have been well worth it.
Dr. Warmuth has taken off numerous pre cancerous moles and even a Melanoma with surgery! Her staff is wonderful, attentive, and Dr. Warmuth is always great at listening to all of my concerns. She gave me laser treatments after my surgeries, which made me feel better after the scarring. I always...more
I had surgery with Dr. Warmuth today to remove a skin cancer. I felt nothing, her staff made me comfortable with the procedure. I was in and and out in 30 minutes tops. Great job, always.
I've been a patient of Dr. Warmuth for 4 years and always have a good experience with her. I trust her medical advice.