Dr. Ingrid P. Warmuth, MD

Dr. Ingrid P. Warmuth, MD

Dermatology | Female

75 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Warmuth and her team at Dr. Warmuth's Skin Care Center are passionate about providing the highest quality dermatologic care for all our patients. We individualize our treatment approaches for each patient aiming to achieve overall wellbeing and health. Our office locations include Elmer, NJ and Swedesboro, NJ. Dr. Ingrid P. Warmuth, Board Certified Dermatologist and Mohs Surgeon, treats patients from the entire tri-state area. Please call us for an appointment today.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Warmuth's Experience

See how Dr. Warmuth's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Warmuth

Experience with Dr. Warmuth
Dr. Warmuth's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (64)
in Pittsgrove NJ |
I would recommend this office.
in Williamstown, NJ |
Accurate and thorough. Finds cancers other doctors miss.
NJ |
Dr. Warmuth was knowledgeable, professional, and considerate to me and my questions. Her staff was friendly. The wait time was reasonable.
in Mullica Hill, NJ |
My 14 yr old son had a mole removed - he had to go 3 times til it was finally removed and now he has a nasty scar on his back - about 2 inches long and half an inch wide. The stitches, when they were in, were not neat, had some skin raised above the rest - just seems to be a bad job all around and I would not recommend. Oh and she wanted to remove a mole on his face bc it was surrounded by lighter freckles - can't imagine how she would have left his face if I let her touch it.
We're sorry to read your review.Please be sure we work with pts post surgery to make sure they heal properly/the best we can to avoid scars.Unfortunately, a lot depends on the pt and how they heal.Our 1st priority is to remove the pre/cancer & then we can focus on the aesthetics.Skin Cancer can grow down/out (think of a tree w/ roots in the ground) and we try our best to only remove the bad tissue/no healthy tissue. We can to help to diminish/eliminate scars. Please call Tina at 856-358-1500.
in 08332 |
I think Dr. Warmuth is outstanding. She is in demand so sometimes you have to wait 3 - 4 months to see her for your body check but it's worth the wait. I would never go to anyone else.
Thank you Jen for the review. We really appreciate you taking the time to give us one !! :)
in voorhees, NJ |
Dr. Warmuth has been my familys dermatologist for the last 3 generations. We all love her. She is always a pleasure to see & always helps us with whatever our problem is.
in Mullica Hill, NJ |
Dr. Warmuth perfromed Mohs surgery on me 2x. She also did the revision. The area looks great and you would never know I had a deep skin cancer. She is a skilled surgeon.
Hi Suzanne, Thanks so much for the great review. Happy we were able to remove the skin cancer from the site. Keep up on your body checks to stay safe. We look forward to seeing you in the office.
in 08332 |
Dr. Warmuth had caught 2 skin cancers on me by site. I couldnt barely even see the spots. She saved my life. My father passed away at 53 from skin cancer. I would never go to anyone else.
Hi John, Thanks a bunch for the review and we are so happy to have caught the skin cancer on you. Sorry to hear about the loss of your dad at such a young age. :(. It makes us very happy to have you as a patient and that we have earned your trust.
in 08302 |
My plastic surgeon had referred me to Dr. Warmuth to have Mohs surgery for skin cancer. Knowing my family history of skin cancer & skin cancer deaths he wanted me to go to the very best he said. I have to agree. Dr. Warmuth was great. She even personally called me 2x to see how I was doing post surgery. I healed up beautifully w/ hardly any visible signs I had a large cancer removed.
Thanks John for the amazing review. We really appreciate it. Hearing reviews like this from our amazing patients makes us very happy !!
My son came for a cancer screening and had 2 moles removed. We are back for a third time because they keep telling us they haven't taken enough so not sure they know what they are doing. Every time I visit the Elmer office we seem to have to wait in excess of half hour. As a note we have a friend that comes all of the time and constantly gets moles removed. Is she overly cautious?
Sorry for wait.We try to take the least amount nec to diagnosis/remove precancer/cancer. Sometimes we do have to go deeper to get it all after pathology comes back from the lab.We don't like to scare/panic anyone but skin cancer is becoming more common and if not caught in time it can be fatal so we try to be pro-active/not overly cautious. You should feel comfortable w/ your provider and hope you visit us again & feel free to ask questions, express concerns,whatever to brings you peace of mind.
Claymont, DE |
there are 2 offices - the elmer office, which is easier to get an apt but generally have atleast 30 min wait; Swedesboro is generally 15 (?). The staff doesn't seem to care too much about anything other than doing their job. My son has been going to Dr Warmuth for almost a year and I'm a bit disappointed that he is still having issues with his acne. He actually stopped taking everything recently and it improved, although he still has acne. Overall, after a year we are ready to move on.
in Williamstown, NJ |
Horrible,she was rude to me and has no bedside manner. I returned to have more tissue removed from a lesion on my leg. I wanted to ask her a question about conflicting info I had received on the biopsy reports, she put her hand up in my face and said not now. She then proceeded to remove the additional tissue, did an absolutely horrible job of stitching my leg and was exceedingly rude to my care giver. I did not go back and would never recommend her. Horrible!
Hi Bernadette, We are sorry to read your review. We can tell your upset and would love the opportunity to rectify the situation & earn your respect & trust. Please call Tina at 856-358-1500 to discuss your experience and replace it with a more favorable one !
Vineland, NJ |
A NIGHTMARE !!! I made an appointment the time and day was correct but nothing else was as explained. I specifically wanted an appointment with the doctor was told I had one but did not. They lied about the appointment, the treatment and the billing. They have a total disregard for customer because I was not treated as a patient. The appointment was to have a mole check and have skin tags removed. They couldn't do both. REALLY you cant look at a mole and remove a skin tag.
Ouch.. this review hurts. We do mole removals & skin tags in the same visit all the time. Not sure what happened here but we do apologize and would love the chance to earn you back as a patient. Please call Tina at the office to discuss and take care of you.
in Mullica Hill, NJ |
I think Dr. Warmuth is an amazing physician. I trust her completely and all of my family members go to her, too.
Thanks KP.. your great review means alot.
in Vineland, NJ |
Dr Warmuth is kind and caring. She goes above and beyond for her patients and takes to heart their care.
Hi Jill, Thanks so much for the great review. Your kind words mean a lot.
in Millville, NJ |
I think Dr. Warmuth is a good doctor but her bedside manner is horrible. I have been to her on three occasions and every time she is cold and clinic. Never cracks a smile. I have had another friend tell me how nice she is but I have never experienced that. The last time I was there, she explained my condition in total medspeak and I had to ask her what she was talking about! . If you are not looking for warm and fuzzy then she's the Doc for you!
Hi Dmur... we appreciate the good doctor part of your review and appreciate the negative feedback as well. Its important to us your comfortable and we provide a level of trust. We are sorry you had a bad experience and would love the opportunity to rectify it. Please call Tina at the office at your earliest convenience.
Denver, CO |
Had the most unprofessional experience with Staff ! They never seem to know what the other is doing
Hello, we see you are from Denver, CO not NJ. Were you visiting NJ .. Can you please call us and tell us about your experience so we can use your feedback to improve. Thanks so much.
Have you seen Dr. Ingrid P. Warmuth, MD?

Compare Dr. Warmuth

Dr. Warmuth says...

Dr. Warmuth's goal has always been to provide the highest quality dermatologic care for the people in our community. We have offices located in both Elmer, NJ and Swedesboro, NJ. Dr. Ingrid P. Warmuth, Board Certified Dermatologist, treats patients from all over New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware! We look forward to treating your skin conditions and helping you maintain a healthy, vibrant complexion.For several years, New Jersey Dermatologist Dr. Ingrid P. Warmuth has been voted "Best of the Best" by the readers of The Daily Journal. Most recently, she was voted "Best Dermatologist" by the readers of The Art of Living Well Magazine in their Best of Family Issue! She was also selected as a Top Doc in Dermatology in New Jersey Magazine. Her colleagues and patients know her as an experienced, knowledgeable and caring physician.

FORMS OF PAYMENT

• United Health Care

WEBSITE

• warmuthinstitutecom

Dr. Warmuth's Care Philosophy

Dr. Warmuth and her team at Dr. Warmuth's Skin Care Center are passionate about providing the highest quality dermatologic care for all our patients. We individualize our treatment approaches for each patient aiming to achieve overall wellbeing and health.

Our office locations include Elmer, NJ and Swedesboro, NJ. Dr. Ingrid P. Warmuth, Board Certified Dermatologist and Mohs Surgeon, treats patients from the entire tri-state area. Please call us for an appointment today.

Dr. Warmuth says...

• Jan Marini Skin Care
  • Jan Marini Peels
  • Mohs Micrographic Surgery
  • Dermatologist

Dr. Warmuth's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Warmuth has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Warmuth's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Eczema Vaccinatum
  • Keratosis
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis
  • Rosacea
  • Warts

University Of Koln / Medical Faculty-M.D.

Graduated in 1991

Dermatology-New York Presbyterian Hospital
    Dermatology-Columbia University

• German

Dr. Warmuth does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Warmuth and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology