Dr. Ingrid Rodi, MD

Dr. Ingrid Rodi, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |

Dr. Ingrid Rodi, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Santa Monica, CA. She is 63 years old and has been practicing for 38 years.

Santa Monica UCLA Gyn Subspecialties Group, Santa Monica, CA

1450 10th St Ste 404

Santa Monica, CA 90401

• Anthem Blue Cross
  • Guardian
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Rodi

Dr. Rodi's Experience

Dr. Rodi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Ovulation Induction
  • Pelvic Exams
  • Pelvic Surgery
  • Pelviscopy
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Tubal Ligation Reversal
  • Ultrasound
  • Ultrasound, Pelvic

No malpractice history found for California.

• Brown University / Alpert Medical School
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1976
  • Brown Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1980
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1985

• "Distinguished Service Award" (Awarded by Pacific Coast Fertility Society), 2003
  • Best Doctors in America (http://www.bestdoctors.com/), 1998-Prese
  • "Outstanding Teacher Award" (Awarded by UCLA OBGYN Cheif Residents), 1998
  • The Charles O. Cooke, MD, Distinguished Visiting Lecturer (Brown University), 2008
  • Top Doctors, 1998-Prese

Dr. Rodi has no media or publications listed.

• German
  • Portuguese

Dr. Rodi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rodi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rodi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rodi to family and friends
Dr. Rodi's Performance
Santa Monica, CA |
I was referred to Dr. Rodi by my PCP and saw her over the course of a year for IVF treatments. Both I and my husband found her and her staff to be completely knowledgeable, professional and trustworthy. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone seeking help with fertility issues.
in Santa Monica, CA |
My father has been a practicing OBGYN in the Santa Monica area for 35 years and when I needed fertility assistance he, as well as my own OBGYN, immediately recommended Dr. Rodi. My husband and I were so grateful for her patience with our questions, her wonderful staff, and of course her expertise. We have been recommending her to friends and family ever since and wanted to share here as well.
in Los Angeles, CA |
If I could give zero stars I would. Cold, harsh, uncaring. Made a terrible, glaring mistake and did not take responsibility for it. Dismissive and arrogant.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Rodi is the best and most intelligent physician I have encountered. She spent a lot of time with us, making sure we felt comfortable with how everything would proceed. She was very patient and was able to answer all our questions based on research and her experience. She is a no nonsense type of person, so she can be very to the point, but she is very warm and only wants the best for her patients. I would recommend Dr. Rodi to anyone struggling with infertility. Her knowledge and exper
in 91304 |
She very pleasant and caring. Highly qualified in her profession. We were very happy with her care. I cannot find anything negative about her. Highly recommended. If you are having trouble conceiving; she is the right doctor to go to.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Ingrid Rodi is an excellent RE with kind bedside manner and a brilliant mind. With her help I successfully achieved pregnancy after one round of IVF despite presenting with a relatively complicated infertility clinical picture. I would recommend Dr. Rodi to anyone looking for the best care available.
Los Angeles, CA |
I had a horrible experience with Dr. Rodi. I asked her to change my pharmacy to one that was open later and she was both invasive and judgmental. She chastised me for needing a pharmacy that was open later.i found her to be cruel and insensitive. So dosappointed.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Rodi is not only an amazing specialist but also has a great bedside manner. I had some complicated issues and she was still able to help us conceive without IVF. Her staff is supportive and very competent. I would send (and have) any close friend to her for care.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I can't say enough great things about Dr. Rodi. She made us feel so comfortable with a very sensitive issue (infertility) and we completely put our trust in her. During the process of IVF, Dr. Rodi and her staff were very positive and set realistic expectations. IVF is psychologically and physically draining, and Dr. Rodi's approach shows she understands that and will do anything to make you feel comfortable. It was nice to have a Dr. that truly cared and showed such warmth and responsiveness.
Have you seen Dr. Ingrid Rodi, MD?
Are you Dr. Rodi?